Meaning : Unknown, Of The Nobility, Of the Nobility,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), DEL-ə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Della:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Della:
- German Meaning: The name Della is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Della is: Bright. Noble.
- American Meaning: The name Della is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Della is: Bright. Noble.
- English Meaning: The name Della is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Della is: Noble. This has been used commonly as an independent name since the late 19th century.
- Greek Meaning: The name Della is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Della is: Delphine.
- Diminutive of ADELA or ADELAIDE. A famous bearer is American actress and singer Della Reese (1931-).
Definition funny of Della:
- She's a Della because she's been there for all her friends.
- She is sooooo della...
- Oh, look at her she is so Della, let's go. She looks like a Della, poor her.
- Aw just lyin della.
- fucking hell, look at her, she just screams della! christ, you can just tell she's della, look at the look she's giving me!
- Guy: People say I look like Ben Walton. Girl: Who's Ben Walton? Is that a musician? Guy: No. He's from the TV show The Walton's Girl: Oh, I don't know real actor's names. Guy: Your such a Della.
- "I thought I could trust that woman in the office, but she turned out to be a real della, totally stabbed me in the back, shorted my commission checks, and generally fucked me over." "Let's try not to hire any dellas; we sure don't need that passive-agressive lying redneck horseshit in this company."
Expression information Della:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Della:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Della:
- Della and the Dealer - Hoyt Axton
- Della and the Dealer by Country Crusaders from the Album 70s Country Hits: Vol. 2
- Il Trionfo del Tempo e della Verita (The Triumph of Time and Truth), HWV 46b: Part l: Aria: Un piensiero nemico... by Claron McFadden from the Album Handel: Trionfo Del Tempo E Della Verita (Il)
- La figlia della commare by Pino Villa from the Album Sicilia Sapurusa
- Canto Della Terra by Andrea Bocelli from the Album The Best of Andrea Bocelli - 'Vivere' (USA Version)
- I Belong to You (Il ritmo della passione) by Eros Ramazzotti & Anastacia from the Album Eros Best Love Songs
- Respighi: Pines Of Rome - The Pines Of The Appian Way (I pini della Via Appia) by Berliner Philharmoniker and Herbert von Karajan from the Album Respighi: The Fountains of Rome; The Pines of Rome; Ancient Airs and Dances - Suite III / Boccherini: Quintettino / Albinoni: Adagio in G Minor
- Il Volo Della Farfalla by Rocco Ventrella from the Album Sweet Temptation
- La Conferma Della Regola (Gregorian Chant of Italian Monastery) by Capitanata from the Album Gregorian Chant and Sacred Music
- Lucio Silla, K. 135: Act I Scene 7: Accompanied Recitative: Morte, morte fatal della tua mano (Cecilio) by Lothar Odinius from the Album Mozart: Lucio Silla
Books about Della:
- Della - Nov 6, 2012 by Julie Michele Gettys
- Letters from Della - Sep 11, 2015 by Valerie Perry
- My Name is Della and I'm Dead - Jul 23, 2015 by Erik Volk
- Della Fattoria Bread: 63 Foolproof Recipes for Yeasted, Enriched & Naturally Leavened Breads - Oct 7, 2014 by Kathleen Weber and Thomas Keller
- Della's Web - Jan 15, 2011 by Aphrodite Jones
- Grafica della Strada: The Signs of Italy - Sep 2, 2014 by Louise Fili
- Social Movements: An Introduction - Feb 6, 2006 by Donatella della Porta and Mario Diani
- On the Dignity of Man (Hackett Classics) - Mar 1, 1998 by Giovanni Pico della Mirandola and Charles Glenn Wallis
- Social Movements in Times of Austerity: Bringing Capitalism Back Into Protest Analysis - May 4, 2015 by Donatella della Porta
- I guardiani della notte (Italian Edition) - Sep 16, 2015 by Jorge Amado and Elena Grechi
Movies about Della:
- Il Generale Della Rovere (English Subtitled)1960 NR
- Sanford and Son - The Fifth Season1972 NR
- Choreography By Balanchine / Chaconne, Prodigal Son, Ballo Della Regina, Elegie, The Steadfast Tin Soldier, Tchaikovsky...1979 NR
- La storia della Arcana Famiglia: Complete Collection2012 PG-13
- Della1964 NR
- Monteverdi - Vespro Della Beata Vergine / Gardiner, Monteverdi Choir1989 NR
- LA CANZONE DELLA NOTTE - the song of the night[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2012 NR
- In The Folds Of The Flesh1970 Unrated
- Il General Della Rovere: Raro Video Remastered Edition1959 NR
- An Evening with Della Reese2009 NR
Wiki information Della:
- Corriere della Sera
- Periodical, Newspaper
The Corriere della Sera is an Italian daily newspaper published in Milan with an average daily circulation of 358,000 copies in December 2013. First published on 5 March 1876, Corriere della Sera is one of Italy's oldest newspapers. It reached a...
- Pope Julius II
- Religious Leader, Person, Employer, Deceased Person, Art Subject, Organization founder, Family member, Person Or Being In Fiction
Pope Julius II, nicknamed "The Fearsome Pope" and "The Warrior Pope", born Giuliano della Rovere, was Pope from 1 November 1503 to his death in 1513. His papacy was marked by an active foreign policy, ambitious building projects, and patronage for...
- Della Reese
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musician, Identity, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Author, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Broadcast Artist
Della Reese, is an American singer, actress, game show panelist of the 1970s, one-time talk-show hostess and ordained minister. She started her career in the 1950s as a gospel, pop and jazz singer, scoring a hit with her 1959 single "Don't You...
- Giambattista della Porta
- Mathematician, Deceased Person, Academic, Influence Node, Author, Person
Giambattista della Porta, also known as Giovanni Battista Della Porta was an Italian scholar, polymath and playwright who lived in Naples at the time of the Scientific Revolution and Reformation. Giambattista della Porta spent the majority of his...
- Location, Island, Filming location, Statistical region, Italian region, Organization scope, Travel destination, Administrative Division, Breed origin, Region
Sardinia is the second largest island in the Mediterranean Sea and an autonomous region of Italy, which goes by the official name of Regione Autonoma della Sardegna / Regione Autònoma de Sardigna. The nearest land masses are the island of Corsica,...
- House of Scaliger
The noble family of the Scaliger were Lords of Verona. When Ezzelino III was elected podestà of the commune in 1226, he was able to convert the office into a permanent lordship. Upon his death the Great Council elected as podestà Mastino I, who...
- House of della Rovere
- Person, Family
Della Rovere is a noble family of Italy. Coming from modest beginnings in Savona, Liguria, the family rose to prominence through nepotism and ambitious marriages arranged by two Della Rovere popes, Francesco della Rovere, who ruled as Pope Sixtus IV...
- Santa Maria della Salute
- Baroque Structure, Art Subject, Structure, Location, Project focus, Building
Santa Maria della Salute, commonly known simply as the Salute, is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica located at Punta della Dogana in the Dorsoduro sestiere of the city of Venice, Italy. It stands on the narrow finger of Punta della Dogana,...
- Derby della Capitale
The Derby della Capitale, also known as Derby Capitolino and Derby del Cupolone, as well as The Rome Derby in English, is the football local derby in Rome, Italy, between the two major teams of the city, Roma and Lazio. It is considered to be the...
- Piero della Francesca
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person, Visual Artist, Author, Film editor
Piero della Francesca was an Italian painter of the Early Renaissance. As testified by Giorgio Vasari in his Lives of the Most Excellent Painters, Sculptors, and Architects, to contemporaries he was also known as a mathematician and geometer....