Meaning : Place Name in Ireland, Place Name In Ireland,
Origin : Irish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Desmonde:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Desmonde:
- Wesmonde ?? WESMONDE?? DESMONDE !!!
Books about Desmonde:
- Desmonde - 1975 by A. J Cronin
- All Color Book of Dolls: 100 Color Photographs - Apr 26, 1974 by Kay Desmonde
- Dolls and Doll Houses - Jan 1, 1972 by Kay Desmonde
- Magic, Myth, And Money: The Origin Of Money In Religious Ritual - Oct 15, 2011 by William H. Desmonde
- Psychoanalysis And The Future: A Centenary Commemeration of the Birth of Sigmund Freud - 1957 by G. S. Viereck interviews Freud, Immanuel Velikovsky, Robert Lindner, Theodor Reik declares independence, William Desmonde on Freud and G. H. Mead, Carl Sulzberger on future of sexuality, Goodwin Watson on education, Nigel Walker, Jacob Taubes, others
- Desmonde, M.D - Jun 29, 2004 by Henry Willard French
- Arthur Does Camelot (Boner Books) - Sep 12, 2008 by Tim Desmondes
- Whores, Love and Pistols in the Wild West - Sep 23, 2008 by Tim Desmondes
- Wanda The Whip Lady - Oct 27, 2010 by Tim Desmondes
- Computers and Their Uses - Jan 1, 1964 by William H. Desmonde
Wiki information Desmonde:
- Jerry Desmonde
- Person, Deceased Person, Film actor, Influence Node
Jerry Desmonde was an English stage musical, film, and television actor principally in comedies and drama. He is probably best known as a straight man to Norman Wisdom. He also worked as a comedy foil to Sid Field, notably in their 1946 Golfing...
- Cataloged instance, Book Edition
- Jacqueline Desmonde
- The Minstrel Boy
- Book, Book, Written Work, Work of Fiction
The Minstrel Boy is a 1975 novel by A. J. Cronin. The story concerns the life of a young priest called Desmonde Fitzgerald. In his seminary he is noted for his magnificent singing voice, his practical jokes and his good looks which make him...
- Up in the World
- Screwball comedy Film, Ranked item, Topic, Film, Netflix Title
Up in the World is a 1956 comedy film starring Norman Wisdom, Maureen Swanson and Jerry Desmonde, directed by John Paddy Carstairs and produced by Rank. Norman gets a job as a window cleaner in a stately home where an obnoxious boy has an extremely...
- The Early Bird
- Comedy, Topic, Film
The Early Bird is a 1965 British comedy film directed by Robert Asher and starring Norman Wisdom. It also featured Edward Chapman, Bryan Pringle, Richard Vernon, John Le Mesurier and Jerry Desmonde. It was the first Norman Wisdom film to be shot in...
- Cardboard Cavalier
- Comedy, Topic, Film
Cardboard Cavalier is a 1949 British comedy film directed by Walter Forde and starring Sid Field, Margaret Lockwood and Jerry Desmonde. The film depicts a historical romance between Lord Lovelace and Nell Gwyne.
- Man of the Moment
- Screwball comedy Film, Topic, Ranked item, Netflix Title, Film
Man of the Moment is a 1955 comedy film starring Norman Wisdom, Belinda Lee, Lana Morris and Jerry Desmonde. The film includes songs sung by the Beverley Sisters, including, "Dreams for Sale", "Beware", "Yodelee Yodelay," and "Man of the Moment".
- A Stitch in Time
- Screwball comedy Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Film
A Stitch in Time is a 1963 Norman Wisdom comedy film set in a children's hospital. It was directed by Robert Asher and edited by Gerry Hambling. The cast includes Edward Chapman, Jeanette Sterke, Jerry Desmonde, Jill Melford, Glyn Houston, Vera Day,...
- Dave Willis
- Comedian, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor
Dave Willis was a Scottish comedian and actor. He was a major music hall star in the 1930s and the 1940s in Glasgow, who came to prominence in pantomime. The actor Jerry Desmonde acted as a stooge to him. He made two films for Welwyn Studios...