Meaning : Unknown, Divine,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), dee-AHN (French), die-AN (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Diane:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Diane:
- French Meaning: The name Diane is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Diane is: The French form of the Latin Diana. Famous bearer: Diane de Poitiers, mistress of France's King Henri II.Divine. Mythological ancient Roman divinity Diana was noted for beauty and swiftness; often depicted as a huntress. Greek goddess of the moon.
- American Meaning: The name Diane is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Diane is: The French form of the Latin Diana. Famous bearer: Diane de Poitiers, mistress of France's King Henri II.Divine. Mythological ancient Roman divinity Diana was noted for beauty and swiftness; often depicted as a huntress. Greek goddess of the moon.
- Latin Meaning: The name Diane is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Diane is: Fertile. God, devine.
- French form of DIANA, also regularly used in the English-speaking world.
Definition funny of Diane:
- Diane is so perfect that Max fell in love with her.
- David is madly in love with Diane
- Be quick and make like a Diane!
- Wow there goes Diane! Look at those breasts!
- Don't believe a word that "Diane" says.
- man....diane and andrew....too cool
- That Diane chick is pretty fucking radd. she is like hella bomb to the core.
Expression information Diane:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Diane:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Diane:
- Diane - Guster
- Diane - Hüsker Dü
- Diane - Jim Reeves
- Diane - The Bachelors
- Jack and Diane - John Mellencamp
- Little Diane - Dion
- Jack & Diane by John Mellencamp from the Album The Best That I Could Do 1978 - 1988
- Jack & Diane (Album Version) by John Mellencamp from the Album American Fool (Remastered)
- Diane Young by Vampire Weekend from the Album Modern Vampires of the City
- Jack & Diane (Album Version) by John Mellencamp from the Album Words & Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits
Books about Diane:
- THE GRAVE: An intense, gripping crime thriller - Apr 8, 2015 by Diane M Dickson
- The Woman I Wanted to Be - Oct 28, 2014 by Diane von Furstenberg
- The Dance Begins - Aug 11, 2015 by Diane Chamberlain
- Goldy's Kitchen Cookbook: Cooking, Writing, Family, Life - Sep 22, 2015 by Diane Mott Davidson
- Spy Away Home (The Never Say Spy Series Book 10) - Sep 4, 2015 by Diane Henders
- Gareth: A Highlander Romance (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor Book 5) - Aug 20, 2015 by Diane Darcy and L.L. Muir
- The Gathering: A Highlander Romance (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor Book 1) - Jun 20, 2015 by L.L. Muir and Kelli Ann Morgan
- Faking It - Mar 11, 2013 by Diane Alberts
- Diane Foreman: In the Arena - Aug 26, 2015 by Diane Foreman
- Diane von Furstenberg: A Life Unwrapped - Jul 7, 2015 by Gioia Diliberto
Movies about Diane:
- There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane2011 NR CC
- Jack and Diane2012 R CC
- Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus2006 R CC
- Charlie Rose - "My Week with Marilyn" / Diane Keaton (November 24, 2011)2011 NR
- The Lords of Karma and Energy Balancing, A Workshop with Diane Stein2015 NR
- Diane Birch: A Performance at The Guest Apartment2005 NR CC
- Jack & Diane2012 R
- Seduced by Madness: The Diane Borchardt Story2007 R
- Fur - An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus2006 R
- Diane1955 NR
Wiki information Diane:
- Diane Keaton
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Visual Artist, Musical Artist, Measured person, Person, Film director, Film producer, TV Producer
Diane Keaton is an American film actress, director, producer and screenwriter. She began her career on stage and made her screen debut in 1970. Her first major film role was as Kay Adams-Corleone in The Godfather, but the films that shaped her early...
- Diane Kruger
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Celebrity, Award Winner, Identity, Film producer
Diane Kruger is a German actress and former fashion model. She is known for roles such as Helen in the epic war film Troy, Dr. Abigail Chase in the adventure/heist film National Treasure and its sequel, Bridget von Hammersmark in the Quentin...
- Diane Lane
- Actor, TV program guest, Identity, Person, Film actor, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Celebrity, Award Nominee
Diane Lane is an Oscar-nominated American actress. Born and raised in New York City, Lane made her screen debut in George Roy Hill's 1979 film A Little Romance, starring opposite Sir Laurence Olivier. Soon after, she was featured on the cover of Time...
- Diane Sawyer
- Journalist, Measured person, Organization member, TV program guest, Person Or Being In Fiction, TV Actor, Celebrity, Topic, Award Winner, Identity
Diane Sawyer is the current co host of Good Morning America. She has been in front of the cameras since 1978 starting her TV journalist career with CBS Morning News. Since then she became a correspondent and co anchor of 60 minutes. She moved to ABC...
- Diane von Fürstenberg
- Topic, TV Producer, Name source, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization leader, Organization founder, Person
Diane von Furstenberg, formerly Princess Diane of Fürstenberg is a Belgian-born American fashion designer best known for her iconic wrap dress. She initially rose to prominence when she married into the German princely House of Fürstenberg, as the...
- Diane Arbus
- Photographer, Topic, Author, Film subject, Visual Artist, Influence Node, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Identity, Person
Diane Arbus was an American photographer and writer noted for photographs of deviant and marginal people or of people whose normality seems ugly or surreal. In 1972, a year after she took her own life, Arbus became the first American photographer to...
- Diane Warren
- Pop Artist, Award Winner, Lyricist, Songwriter, Record Producer, Award Nominee, Person, Identity, , TV Actor
Diane Eve Warren is an American songwriter. Her songs have received seven Academy Award nominations, five Golden Globe nominations, including one win, and twelve Grammy Award nominations, including one win. She was inducted into the Songwriters Hall...
- Diane Ladd
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Identity, Theater Actor, Influence Node, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film actor, Award Nominee
Diane Ladd is an American actress, film director, producer and author. She has appeared in over 120 film and television roles. For the 1974 film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, she won the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role and was...
- Diana Ross
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Composer, Name source, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, Featured artist, TV program guest, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Social network user
Diana Ernestine Earle Ross is an American singer, actress, record producer and an occasional songwriter. Born and raised in Detroit, she rose to fame as a founding member and lead singer of the vocal group The Supremes, which, during the 1960s,...
- Art Subject, Name source, Deity, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction
In Roman mythology, Diana was the goddess of the hunt, the moon and childbirth, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and having the power to talk to and control animals. She was equated with the Greek goddess Artemis, though she had an...