Meaning : A spelling variant of the Arabic name Ziya, meaning 'splendour' or 'glow', or derived from the name Dayanara, who was the mythological wife of Hercules., Light, Glow, Bright,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (DahYah), DI ya,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Diya:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Diya:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Diya is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Diya is: Shining.
- Variant transcription of ZIYA
Definition funny of Diya:
- Light the diya's please.
Expression information Diya:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Diya:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Diya:
- Maar Diya Jaye (Mera Gaon Mera Desh / Soundtrack Version) by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album Mera Gaon Mera Desh (OST)
- Tumko Piya Dil Diya by Lata Mangeshkar, Usha Mangeshkar from the Album Shikari (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Ya-Me Diya (Cherokee) by Wind Spirit Drum from the Album Ancient Winds
- Tujhe Bhula Diya Phir by Vishal-Shekhar from the Album Anjaana Anjaani
- Tumhi Ne Dard Diya Hai Gareeb Janke Hamko by Geeta Dutt, Mohammed Rafi from the Album Chhoo Mantar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Kuriya Punjab Diya by B21 from the Album Made In England
- Diya wangu by John Chibadura And Tembo Brothers from the Album Kugarika tangenhamo / mudzimu yangu
- Diya Wangu - Original by John Chibadura And Tembo Brothers from the Album John Chibadura & Tembo Brothers Selected Hits
- Aankhon Se Tune Kya Keh Diya (From "Ghulam") by Alka Yagnik & Jatin Lalit Kumar Sanu from the Album #NowPlaying: Aamir Khan Hits
- Jitna Diya Sarkar Ne Mujhko by Sabri Brothers from the Album Best of Sabri Brothers - 40 Greatest Sufi & Qawwali Hits
Books about Diya:
- The Trauma Recovery Group: A Guide for Practitioners - Feb 16, 2011 by Michaela Mendelsohn PhD and Judith Lewis Herman MD
- Madinan Society at the Time of the Prophet: Its Characteristics and Organization/Issues in Islamic Thought (3... - Jun 1992 by Akram Diya Al Umari
- Murida: Holding the Shadow of My Sister - May 19, 2015 by Diya Mutasim
- Practical Skin Pathology - Mar 31, 2015 by Diya F. Mutasim
- The Evolution of An Identity: Indian American Immigrants from the Early 20th Century to the Present: A Fictional... - Aug 14, 2007 by Diya Das
- Diya Aur Baati Hum: 39 Success Facts - Everything You Need to Know About Diya Aur Baati Hum - Jan 31, 2015 by Evelyn Davidson
- Sourav Ganguly the Fire Within - Dec 12, 2005 by Amrita Diya Daityari
- Body Evidence: Intimate Violence against South Asian Women in America - Apr 1, 2007 by Shamita Das Dasgupta and Sharmila Rudrappa
- Diya Aur Baati Hum 39 Success Facts - Everything you need to know about Diya Aur Baati Hum - Jan 16, 2015 by Evelyn Davidson
- 2014: Chunav jisne bharat ko badal diya (Hindi Edition) - Jun 1, 2015 by Rajdeep Sardesai and Anoop Bhatnagar
Movies about Diya:
- Dil Diya Hai2006
- Charlie Rose with Ron Howard; Angelie Diya & Jonathan Klein2006
- Dil Diya Hai
- Maine Dil Tujhko Diya2006 NR
- Maine Dil Tujhko Diya2002
- Dil Diya Hai Unrated
- Dil Diya Dard Liya
- DIL DIYA DEHLEEZ -URDU DRAMA-5 DVD SET
- Tere Mere Beech Mein / Andheri Raat Mein Diya Tere Haath Mein NR
- Dil Diya Dard Liya
Wiki information Diya:
A diya, divaa, deepa, deepam, or deepak is an oil lamp, usually made from clay, with a cotton wick dipped in ghee or vegetable oils. Clay diyas are often used temporarily as lighting for special occasions, while diyas made of brass are permanent...
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Diya is an Indian film actress who appeared in Tamil language films. She appeared in notable productions including Dreams alongside Dhanush.
- Diya Aur Baati Hum
- Indian Soap Opera, Award-Winning Work, Topic, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work
Diya Aur Baati Hum is an Indian television soap opera on the Star Plus. It started airing on 29 August 2011 and airs Monday through Saturday evenings. It stars Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh as the main protagonists.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Capital of administrative division, Travel destination, Statistical region, Filming location, Dated location, Identity
Diyarbakır is one of the largest cities in southeastern Turkey. Situated on the banks of the Tigris River, it is the administrative capital of the Diyarbakır Province. With a population of about 930,000 it is the second largest city in Turkey's...
- Dia Mirza
- Actor, Organization founder, Influence Node, Award Winner, Film actor, TV Actor, Identity, Film producer, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film
Dia Mirza Sangha is an Indian model, actress and producer, who won the 2000 Miss Asia Pacific International title. Mirza has primarily worked in Bollywood, and is known in media for her social work. She co-owns a production house Born Free...
- Dil Diya Hai
- Bollywood Film, Film, Topic, Netflix Title
Dil Diya Hai is a 2006 Bollywood film from the makers of Aashiq Banaya Apne. It stars Emraan Hashmi, Geeta Basra, Ashmit Patel and Mithun Chakraborty
- Diya Kumari
- Politician, Noble person, Person
Diya Kumari, is an Indian politician. She is a member of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly from Sawai Madhopur constituency and a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. She is the daughter of erstwhile Maharaja of Jaipur, Sawai Bhawani Singh and Padmini...
- Oladipo Diya
- Politician, Person
Donaldson Oladipo Diya is a retired Lt. General in the Nigerian Army. He was appointed Military Governor of Ogun State from January 1984 to August 1985. As Chief of the General Staff, he was the de facto Vice President of Nigeria during the Sani...
- Maine Dil Tujhko Diya
- Musical Drama Film, Film, Topic, Netflix Title
Maine Dil Tujhko Diya is a 2002 Bollywood musical romantic drama film directed by and starring Sohail Khan who makes his acting debut along with another debuatant Sameera Reddy. The film also features Sanjay Dutt, Kabir Bedi, Raaja Bherwani and Dalip...
- Shaana Diya
- Actor, Film actor, Film producer, Person, Topic
Shaana Diya is a Bollywood actress who was a part of the hit Bollywood film Namaste London. She has starred in Britflick Cash and Curry and Bhootnath where she plays the daughter-in-law of Amitabh Bachchan. Shaana plays a gun-toting gangsters wife in...