If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Duang:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Duang:
- That hair... DUANG... so black, so shiny, so oily!
- Duang is gayyy.
- This converstion is completely duang.
Songs about Duang:
- Laos Duang Dog Mai by Nim/Michael Zager from the Album The Land of Smiles - Songs From Central Thailand
- Lao duang duen by Mahori Kruang Sai Thai Ensemble from the Album Thailande - Thailand - Phuket
- Dao Dub Nai Duang Jai by Nittaya Boonsoongnern from the Album Ram Luek Sa Nga Aramphee # 2
- Dow Gow Duang by Kanitkul Nestbud, Mascot Team from the Album The 4 Wonders See Ma Hud Sa Jun
- Duang Jai by Nittaya Boonsoongnern from the Album Nit Special 9
- Duang Jai by Nittaya Boonsoongnern from the Album Petch Jiaranai # 7
- Duang Jai Nai Duang Jun by Nittaya Boonsoongnern from the Album Mon Mueang Nuea
- Duang Jai Nai Fun by Pattama & Pennueng from the Album Khoo Tay
- Duang Netra by Sinn Sisamouth from the Album Duang Netra
- Jak Ka Warn Haeng Duang Jai by Nittaya Boonsoongnern from the Album Ram Luek Sa Nga Aramphee # 2
Books about Duang:
- Applications of Electrocoagulation: A review - Feb 27, 2010 by Weerachai Phutdhawong and Duang Buddhasukh
- Thailand Joy - 2002 by David Young
- A Selection of Short Stories & Poems by South East Asia Writers - 1986 by Ian J. Fawcett
- Plants from the markets of Thailand: Descriptions and uses of 241 wild and cultivated plants with color photographs - Feb 18, 1990 by Christiane Jacquat and Gianni Bertossa
- Essays on Thai folklore - 1981 by Anuman Rajadhon
- A child of the Northeast - Jan 1, 1988 by Khamphun Bunthawi
- The art of traditional Thai massage: Energy line charts - 1995 by Asokananda
- Jod Mai Head Karn Tuard Sob Lae Seub Kon Duang Maung "Nopburi sri nakorn phing chiang mai": An Astrologer of Chaing... - 1996 by Teew Vichaikhat-Ka
- Everyday life in Thailand: An interpretation - 1979 by Niels Mulder
- Latrino's Tantric Constipation Dance: Yoga Constipation Exercises for People on the Road - 1996 by Laurino and Asokananda
Wiki information Duang:
Duang is a Chinese neologism that has become a viral meme despite its meaning being unclear. It has become a popular hashtag on Sina Weibo with more than 8 million mentions by the start of March 2015.
- Duang Jai Akkanee
- TV Drama, TV Program
Duang Jai Akkanee is a 2010 Thai lakorn 1 in 4 drama series 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao that is aired on Channel 3. It starred Nadech Kugimiya and Urassaya Sperbund
- Saw duang
- Musical instrument, Musical Performance Role
The saw duang is a two-stringed instrument used in traditional Thai music. The sound is produced by the bow made from horsetail hair which goes between the strings made from silk. The bow has to be tilted to switch from one string to another. Saw...
- Na Duang District
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Na Duang is a district in the eastern part of Loei Province, northeastern Thailand.
- Rama I
- Family, Deceased Person, Noble person, Monarch, Person, Family member, Fictional Character, TV Character
Phra Phutthayotfa Chulalok, born Thongduang and also known as Rama I, was the founder and the first monarch of the reigning House of Chakri of Siam. His full title in Thai is Phra Bat Somdet Phra Paramoruracha Mahachakkriborommanat Phra Phutthayotfa...
- Jud Duang
- Fictional Character, Film character
Jud Duang is a fictional character from Friendship.
- Duang Jai Patiharn
- TV Program
Duang Jai Patiharn is a 2006 Thai television program.
- Pumpuang Duangjan
- Singer, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Public figure with medical condition, Musical Artist, Deceased Person
Pumpuang Duangjan, also known by the nickname Pueng, was a Thai megastar singer, actress who pioneered electronic Luk Thung. She is considered one of the most important Luk Thung vocalists in Thailand. The child of poor farmers, Pumpuang had only two...
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Duang is a fictional character from the Thai TV series Sen... Seu Rak Seu Winyan.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Duang is a fictional character from Ruk Siam Tao Fah, a 2008 Thai film.