Meaning : Of English origin and derived from the English word 'ebony' for the black wood which comes from the ebony tree. Eboni is a variant spelling of Ebony, Eboney and Ebonie., Dark Black-wooded Tree, Dark black-wooded Tree,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : (EH-bo-nee ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eboni:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Eboni:
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Eboni is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Eboni is: Black.
- Greek Meaning: The name Eboni is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Eboni is: Black.
- American Meaning: The name Eboni is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Eboni is: Black.
Definition funny of Eboni:
- ex: Willie: Man I need a girlfriend that last chick was whack! Ben: You need to get you a Eboni, man they bad!
Expression information Eboni:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Eboni:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Eboni:
- Sweet - Spoken Word (by Eboni Echols) by Deitrick Haddon's LXW (League of Xtraordinary Worshippers) from the Album Deitrick Haddon's LXW (League of Xtraordinary Worshippers)
- Everything (feat. Eboni Baker) by Ipraisem from the Album God First
- Be Your Boo Feat Eboni Boo, Bruce Gates & Dizz by Eboni Boo / Dizz / Bruce Gates from the Album The 17th Album [Explicit]
- Black Luv (feat. Eboni Essenze) [Explicit] by D.O.K. from the Album The Maafa
- Boys Pull Your Pants Up (feat. Courtney "Eboni Redsoul" Trice, Deocco Alexander) by Blaque Ahys from the Album This Journey (The Album)
- Breakin' Cycles (feat. Eboni Essenze) [Explicit] by D.O.K. from the Album The Maafa
- Can I Kick It (feat. Courtney "Eboni Redsoul" Trice, Deocco Alexander) by Blaque Ahys from the Album This Journey (The Album)
- Can't Get Enuff-Feat-Eboni Foster [Explicit] by Dj Ignite, Eboni Foster from the Album The Book of Joel [Explicit]
- Crossroads (feat. Eboni Gibson) by The Shepherds from the Album New Beginnings
- Eboni by Evan Christian from the Album The Mosaic Vol. 1
Books about Eboni:
- Toward a Womanist Ethic of Incarnation: Black Bodies, the Black Church, and the Council of Chalcedon (Black Religion... - Dec 18, 2013 by Eboni Marshall Turman
- ASHE Reader on Community Colleges (4th Edition) - Aug 6, 2014 by Eboni M. Zamani-Gallaher and Jaime Lester
- TOYA DANIELS - Dec 5, 2011 by Eboni Chase
- KOFFI - Nov 7, 2011 by Eboni Chase
- Black Butterfly 5: Eboni's Revenge! (The Finale') - Nov 1, 2012 by Dante' FEENIX
- Eboni's Pizza Delivery Guy - Nov 11, 2012 by India T. Norfleet and Sami Hursey
- The State of the African American Male (Courageous Conversations) - Apr 1, 2010 by Eboni M. Zamani-Gallaher and Vernon C. Polite
- The Devoted Winter: BWWM Billionaire Romance Novel (Her Winter Love Series Book 1) - Jun 27, 2015 by Jamila Jasper and Eboni West
- Organization and Governance in Higher Education (6th Edition) (ASHE Reader) - Oct 25, 2010 by M. Christopher Brown II Edited by and Jason E. Lane
- Beguiled (Arabesque) - Oct 1, 2000 by Eboni Snoe
Wiki information Eboni:
Ebonite was a brand name for very hard rubber first obtained by Charles Goodyear by vulcanizing rubber for prolonged periods. For vulcanizing rubber he received patent number 3633 from the United States Patent Office on June 15, 1844. Besides natural...
- Eboni Nichols
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Eboni Nichols is an actress.
- Eboni Deon
Eboni Deon is an on-camera meteorologist for WISH-TV in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
Ebonics is a term that was originally intended to refer to the language of all people descended from enslaved Black Africans, particularly in West Africa, the Caribbean, and North America. Since the 1996 controversy over its use by the Oakland School...
- Eboni Foster
- Singer, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
- Eboni Mills
- Woman, Person
Eboni Mills was married to artist RZA.
- Eboni Stocks
- Model, Person
- Eboni Gentry
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Eboni Gentry is an actress.
- Ebonie Smith
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Influence Node
Ebonie Smith is a Puerto Rican-born American former child actress known for her role as Jessica Jefferson in the sitcom The Jeffersons from 1984 to 1985. She was sometimes credited as Ebony Smith. Smith also played character M'Lila on the television...