Meaning : Rich protector, Rich Protector, A variant spelling of Edmund which is of Old English origin meaning ‘wealthy protection’, a compound name composed of the elements ēad (prosperity, wealth) and mund (hand, protection).,
Pronunciation : (ED-mund),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Edmond:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Edmond:
- English Meaning: The name Edmond is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Edmond is: Prosperous protector.
- American Meaning: The name Edmond is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Edmond is: Prosperous protector.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Edmond is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Edmond is: Wealthy defender.
- French Meaning: The name Edmond is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Edmond is: Prosperous protector. A FrenchOld English name Eadmund, meaning rich or happy, and protection.
- French form of EDMUND. A notable bearer was the English astronomer Edmond Halley (1656-1742), for whom Halley's comet is named.
Definition funny of Edmond:
- "I need some advice - I need to go see an Edmond" "Oooh, that Edmond sure can kiss!" "I need an Edmond to make me dinner."
- "Where are you from?" "Edmonds or rather D'edmonds"
- Man, that guy is so tall and nice. He must be an Edmond.
- "That shot was proper edmonds, man." "That sure was one edmonds night we had."
- Teen no.1 "Dude lets go to downtown Edmonds and check out the babes!" Teen no.2 "you really are a fag aren't you?"
- 1: "Hey is that guy painting naked women?" 2: "Yeah I would have never guessed Edmond was such a great artist!" 1: "Dude, that painting is making me bone." 2: "..."
- E: If I die, Baldrick, do you think people would remember me? B: Yeah. People would always be slapping each other on the shoulders and laughing, and saying "Do you remember old Privy-breath?" E: Do people call me "Privy-breath"? B: Yeah, the ones who like you. E: Am I then not popular? B: Erm, well, put it this way: when people slip in what dogs have left in the street, they do tend to say "Whoops, I've trod on an Edmond." - Blackadder II, Episode 4: "Money".
Expression information Edmond:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Edmond:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Edmond:
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
- The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald (Originally Performed By Gordon Lightfoot) (Karaoke Version) by Midifine Systems from the Album Best for Musicians No. 972 (Karaoke Version)
- Witch of November (The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerrald) by Larson Seibold Project from the Album Witch of November (The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald)
- No Place Like Home [feat. Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds] by Kenny G from the Album Heart And Soul
- Oh (Karaoke Version In the Style of Kevon Edmonds) by Charttraxx Karaoke from the Album Karaoke Monthly Vol. 2 (January 2010)
- Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald [Explicit] by SimonBarrSinister from the Album Simonbarrsinister [Explicit]
- Edmond Hall Blues by Charlie Christian from the Album Complete Studio Recordings: The Columbia, RCA Victor, Vocalion & Blue Note Master Takes
- Hommage à Edmond Parizeau by Clyde Curley & Susan Songer George Penk from the Album A Portland Selection: Contra Dance Music In The Pacific Northwest
- Carry on (feat. Lon Edmonds) by Mike Weyrauch from the Album Meaning Behind the Sessions
- 1940-12-27 - Episode 138 - Walter Edmonds by Clifton Fadiman from the Album Information Please - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. Three
Books about Edmond:
- Edmond, The Moonlit Party - Jun 30, 2015 by Astrid Desbordes and Marc Boutavant
- Edmond - 1998 by David Mamet
- Fundamental Financial Accounting Concepts, 9th Edition - Jan 8, 2015 by Thomas Edmonds and Christopher Edmonds
- Romance: My Arrogant Stepbrother 3 (Bad Boy Alphas Billionaire Romance) (New Adult BBW Pregnancy Romantic Comedy) - Aug 27, 2015 by WANDA EDMOND
- Romance: My Arrogant Stepbrother 5 (Billionaire Alphas Bad Boy Romance) (New Adult BBW Pregnancy Romantic Comedy) - Aug 27, 2015 by WANDA EDMOND
- STEPBROTHER: My Stepbrother Soldier Series (Lover Alphas Bad Boy Soldier Billionaire Stepbrother) (Secret Baby... - Aug 22, 2015 by WANDA EDMOND
- Cyrano de Bergerac (Dover Thrift Editions) - May 24, 2000 by Edmond Rostand
- Cyrano de Bergerac (Bantam Classics reissue) - Nov 1, 1950 by Edmond Rostand and Brian Hooker
- The Matchlock Gun - Nov 23, 1998 by Walter D. Edmonds
- Romance: My Arrogant Stepbrother 5 (Billionaire Alphas Bad Boy Romance) (New Adult BBW Pregnancy Romantic Comedy) - Aug 17, 2015 by WANDA EDMOND
Movies about Edmond:
- Edmond2005 R
- The Life of Rayful Edmond - Rise and Fall Vol. 12005 R
- AMC Movies: Edmond O' Brien Hollywood Classics2000 Unrated
- Edmond O'Brien Double Feature: D.O.A./The Bigamist1950 NR
- Amc Movies: Edmond O' Brien Classics 12004
- RAY: THE RAYFUL EDMOND STORY 22008 Unrated
- [DVD] Double Feature - Borderline (Fred MacMurray) + D.O.A.
- Historical Fort Benning Parachuting Movie: Parachute Battalion DVD (1941) with Robert Preston, Edmond O'Brien,...1941
- Edmond/Shadowboxer2010 Unrated
- Infierno Bajo Las Aguas (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2009) James Garner; Edmond O'Brien; Andr1959
Wiki information Edmond:
- HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Location, Statistical region, Identity, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Edmond is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States, and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area in the central part of the state. As of the 2010 census, the population was 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the state of...
- Edmond Rostand
- Dramatist, Fictional Character Creator, Identity, Topic, Composer, Lyricist, , Film writer, Person, Award Nominee
Edmond Eugène Alexis Rostand was a French poet and dramatist. He is associated with neo-romanticism, and is best known for his play Cyrano de Bergerac. Rostand's romantic plays contrasted with the naturalistic theatre popular during the late...
- Edmond Halley
- Physicist, Deceased Person, Inventor, Literature Subject, Academic, Author, Influence Node, Astronomer, Name source, Person
Edmond Halley, FRS was an English astronomer, geophysicist, mathematician, meteorologist, and physicist who is best known for computing the orbit of the eponymous Halley's Comet. He was the second Astronomer Royal in Britain, succeeding John...
- Psychological thriller Film, Topic, Adaptation, Netflix Title, Film
Edmond is a 2005 American drama film directed by Stuart Gordon and starring William H. Macy, based on the 1982 play Edmond by David Mamet. Mamet also wrote the screenplay for the film. Edmond features Julia Stiles, Rebecca Pidgeon, Denise Richards,...
- Edmond James de Rothschild
- Deceased Person, Organization founder, Name source, Shareholder, Person
Baron Edmond Benjamin James de Rothschild was a French member of the Rothschild banking family. A strong supporter of Zionism, his generous donations lent significant support to the movement during its early years, which helped lead to the...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, HUD County Place
Edmond is a city in Norton County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 49.
- John Hughes
- Award Winner, Influence Node, Film writer, Person, Identity, Film director, Deceased Person, Organization founder, Film story contributor, Award Nominee
John Wilden Hughes, Jr. was an American film director, producer, and screenwriter. He directed and scripted some of the most successful comedy films of the 1980s and early 1990s, including the comedy National Lampoon's Vacation, the coming-of-age...
- Edmond Dantès
- Fictional Character, Book Character, Film character, TV Character
Edmond Dantès is a title character and the protagonist of Alexandre Dumas, père's 1844 adventure novel The Count of Monte Cristo. Within the story's narrative, Dantès is an intelligent, honest, and loving man who turns bitter and vengeful after he is...
- Edmond Hamilton
- Novelist, Award Nominee, TV Program Creator, Fictional Character Creator, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Edmond Moore Hamilton was an American writer of science fiction during the mid-twentieth century.
- Edmond Safra
- Person, Deceased Person, Organization founder
Edmond J. Safra was a Lebanese Brazilian Jewish banker who continued the family tradition of banking in Syria, Lebanon, Brazil and Switzerland. He married Lily Watkins. He died in a fire that attracted wide media interest and was judicially...