Meaning : Of Norse origin and comes from mythology, Eisa being a daughter of trickster God Loki. Also known as the Swedish pet form of Elisabet and the German variant form of Aise., Jesus,
Pronunciation : (IE-sah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Eisa:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Eisa:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Eisa is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Eisa is:
Definition funny of Eisa:
- Your. Hair is so BLACKberry, it must be an 'Eisa'.
Expression information Eisa:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Eisa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Eisa:
- Eisa Gashira by Kazutoshi Matsuda from the Album Okinawa Ryojo Hana
- Eisa Medley by Takashi Hirayasu And Yoshikawa Chuei from the Album Utoashibi- Okinawa Best Acoustic Selection
- Akano Eisa (Original Mix) by Akano Seinankai from the Album Eisa
- Baba Eisa Chappar Phad De Ak Mota Sa Bhoot by Narender Kaushik Samchana, Pawan Dahiya from the Album Baba Dhar De Sir Pe Haath
- Consécration (feat. Eïsa) by Dernier Rempart from the Album Consécration
- Dawn of a New Day (feat. Epileptic MC, Random, Boyman & Ali Eisa) by Skope MC from the Album A Play On Words [Explicit]
- Descent of Man (Caveman's Story) (feat. Ali Eisa) by Skope MC from the Album A Play On Words [Explicit]
- Eisa by Taikoza from the Album Beginnings
- Eisa Amartoli by The Lafayette Band from the Album Live At Lafayette: New York Greek & Middle Eastern Dance Music
- Eisa Bushi by Toru Yonaha from the Album Soundtrip Japan
Books about Eisa:
- Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) Self - Nov 23, 2009 by Steven J. Stein and Derek Mann
- Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) Participant Workbook - Nov 23, 2009 by Steven J. Stein and Derek Mann
- Bulrusher - Jan 15, 2009 by Eisa Davis
- System BIOS for IBM PCs, Compatibles, and EISA Computers (2nd Edition) - Jul 1991 by Phoenix Technologies
- The Programmer's PC Sourcebook: Reference Tables for IBM PCs and Compatibles, PS/2 Systems, EISA-based Systems... - Aug 1991 by Thom Hogan and Laurie Leber
- ISA and EISA Theory and Operation - Sep 1, 1992 by Edward Solari
- Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) Facilitator's Guide Set - Nov 2, 2009 by Steven J. Stein and Derek Mann
- EISA System Architecture -
- Incorporation of dried water hyacinth in red tilapia fingerlings feed - Sep 2, 2015 by Mubarak Eisa Abdelrahman Tibin and Abolmunafi Bolong
- Crystelle Mourning: A Novel - Aug 1, 2006 by Eisa Nefertari Ulen
Movies about Eisa:
- V.A. - Okinawa Zento Eisa Matsuri 2012 1 [Japan DVD] COBA-6449 Unrated
- V.A. - Okinawa Zento Eisa Matsuri 2012 3 [Japan DVD] COBA-6451 Unrated
- V.A. - Okinawa Zento Eisa Matsuri 2012 2 [Japan DVD] COBA-6450 Unrated
Wiki information Eisa:
- Musical genre
Eisa is a form of folk dance originating from the Okinawa Islands, Japan. In origin, it is a Bon dance that is performed by young people of each community during the Bon festival to honor the spirits of their ancestors. It underwent drastic changes...
- Eisa Davis
- Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Topic, Film actor, Award Winner, Person, Author, TV Actor, Theater Actor
Eisa Davis is an actress.
- Khalid Eisa
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player, Olympic athlete
Khalid Eisa is an Emirati professional footballer. He plays for United Arab Emirates national football team. He has competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Deceased Person, Person
Myōan Eisai/Yōsai was a Japanese Buddhist priest, credited with bringing the Rinzai school of Zen Buddhism and green tea from China to Japan. He is often known simply as Eisai/Yōsai Zenji, literally "Zen master Eisai".
- Pharmaceutical industry Business, Employer, Drug manufacturer, Business Operation, Issuer, Organization
Eisai Co., Ltd. is a Japanese pharmaceutical company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It has some 10,000 employees, among them about 1,500 in research. Eisai is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a member of the Topix 100 and Nikkei 225 stock...
- Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Location, River
The Eisack is a river in Northern Italy, the second largest river in South Tyrol. Its source is near the Brenner Pass, at an altitude of about 1990 m above sea level. The river draws water from an area of about 4,200 km². After about 96 km, it joins...
- Eisa Majrashi
- Olympic Judo Athlete, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Eisa Majrashi is a Saudi Arabian judoka who competes in the men's 60 kg category. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he was defeated in the third round.
- Extended Industry Standard Architecture
The Extended Industry Standard Architecture is a bus standard for IBM PC compatible computers. It was announced in September 1988 by a consortium of PC clone vendors as a counter to IBM's use of its proprietary Micro Channel architecture in its PS/2...
Eisack Valley is a district in South Tyrol, Italy. It comprises the middle part of the valley of the Eisack, from Franzensfeste in the north to Waidbruck in the south.
- Eisa Al Dah
- Boxer, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Eisa Al Dah is an Emirati professional boxer.