Meaning : God is Her Oath, God Is Her Oath,
Pronunciation : i-LISH-ə-bə (English), ee-LISH-ə-bə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elisheba:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Elisheba:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Elisheba is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Elisheba is: God is my wrath.
- Original Hebrew form of ELIZABETH. This name occurs in the Old Testament belonging to the wife of Aaron.
Definition funny of Elisheba:
- Elisheba, Elizabeth
Expression information Elisheba:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Elisheba:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Books about Elisheba:
- The Adventures of Emery Jones, Boy Science Wonder: The Hard Problem (Volume 2) - Feb 12, 2015 by Charles Johnson and Elisheba Johnson
- Bending Time (The Adventures of Emery Jones, Boy Science Wonder) (Volume 1) - Sep 18, 2013 by Charles Johnson and Elisheba Johnson
- Curso Hebreo Biblico: Herramienta Ministerial Tomo 1 (Spanish Edition) - Apr 30, 2015 by C Elisheba bat Peretz R
- El Evangelismo: La mies es mucha mas los obreros pocos (Spanish Edition) - May 7, 2015 by C Eli Elisheba rabazza R
- The Unfoldment (Genesis - A Metaphysical Interpretation Book 1) - Nov 27, 2011 by Elisheba Golding
- Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty (A Dangerous Beauty Novel) - Sep 1, 2015 by Angela Hunt
- Moses Hosarsyphos Sali'Hus, Levites-A'Haron Frater Ziphorah-Debariah Conjux Miriam-Bellet Soror Elisheba-Elizebat... - Sep 10, 2010 by Franz Joseph Lauth
- Bending Time (The Adventures of Emery Jones, Boy Science Wonder) (Volume 1) by Johnson, Charles, Johnson, Elisheba... - 1800 by Johnson, Charles, Johnson, Elisheba
- The Adventures of Emery Jones, Boy Science Wonder: The Hard Problem (Volume 2) by Johnson, Charles, Johnson, Elisheba... - 1800 by Johnson, Charles, Johnson, Elisheba
- Bending Time (The Adventures of Emery Jones, Boy Science Wonder) (Volume 1) Paperback - September 18, 2013 - 1605 by Illustrator) Elisheba Johnson Charles Johnson (Author
Wiki information Elisheba:
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Actor, Topic, Topic, Musical Artist, Film producer, Author, Theater Actor, Person, Film actor, Social network user
Dame Elizabeth Rosemond "Liz" Taylor, DBE (February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011) was a British-born American actress. From her early years as a child star with MGM, she became one of the great screen actresses of Hollywood's Golden Age. As one of the...
- Woman, Person, Deceased Person
Elisheba, also spelled Elisheva in the Hebrew Bible was the wife of Aaron the ancestor of the Jewish high priests. According to later Jewish tradition, she is buried in the Tomb of the Matriarchs in Tiberias. She is a daughter of Amminadab, and a...
- Elisheba Ittoop
- Theater Designer, Person
Elisheba Ittoop is a sound designer.
- Tomb of the Matriarchs
- Location, Place of interment
The Tomb of the Matriarchs, in Tiberias, Israel, is the traditional burial place of several biblical women: Bilhah, handmaid of Rachel. Zilpah, handmaid of Leah. Jochebed, mother of Moses. Zipporah, wife of Moses. Elisheba, wife of Aaron. Abigail,...
- Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Art Subject, Person
Elizabeth, also spelled Elisabeth or Elisheba, was the mother of John the Baptist and the wife of Zechariah, according to the Gospel of Luke.