Meaning : God Is My Oath, Of Hebrew origin and a variant spelling of Eliza, a short form of the name Elizabeth, which itself means 'God is perfection' or 'God is my oath'., God is my oath, God has Promised,
Pronunciation : eh LEE sah, (e-LEE-zah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elissa:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Elissa:
- Elissa is one of the many variations of the feminine Hebrew name Elizabeth, which is said to mean ‘God has Promised’. The form Elissa may have been popularised in the 1930’s and onwards by the fame of the Australian actress Elizabeth Zanardi-Landi, who was known as Elissa Landi.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Elissa is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Elissa is: From Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction.
- American Meaning: The name Elissa is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Elissa is: From Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction.
- English Meaning: The name Elissa is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Elissa is: My God is bountiful;God of plenty. Famous bearer: Dido, Queen of Carthage, was known as Elissa.
- Greek Meaning: The name Elissa is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Elissa is: From the Hebrew Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction.
Definition funny of Elissa:
- Wow, her name must be Elissa, she is perfect.
- "I wish i was an Elissa"
- Wow, that woman is incredible...she must be an Elissa.
- "That woman has an eye tattoo and is wearing red lipstick-- she must be an Elissa worshiper!"
- An Elissa is a loved person by all of her friends.
Expression information Elissa:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Elissa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Elissa:
- Elissa Steamer (feat. Wicca Phase Springs Eternal) by Mackned from the Album Female
- Elissa by The Crüxshadows from the Album Dreamcypher
- Arabic Songs M!X (feat. Elissa Nancy Ajram, Nawal Al Zoghbi, Tamer Hosni Hosny Ashour, Husain Al Jasmi, Haifa... by Shireen Abdul Wahab from the Album New Age of Egyption Songs & Belly Dance [Explicit]
- Betgheb Betrouh - Duo Ragheb Alama - Elissa - Marmar - Arabic by Marmar - Arabic (57) from the Album Marmar - Arabic (57)
- Romantic Fool (feat. E'lissa Jones) by Antonio Tc Cruz from the Album Antonio TC Cruz
- 200 Motels and Half a Chicken (feat. Elissa P) by zucchini drive from the Album Shotgun Rules
- 7lily - Duo Elissa - Chab Mamy - Marmar - Arabic by Marmar - Arabic (57) from the Album Marmar - Arabic (57)
- 8 Qalouli El 3id - Elissa - Marmar - Arabic by Marmar - Arabic (40) from the Album Marmar - Arabic (40)
- All Fucked Up & Nowhere to Go (feat. Elissa Mae & Brian Terry) [Explicit] by Had Enough from the Album Do Not Disturb the Introvert [Explicit]
- Alphabet Song for Elisa (Elissa, Elyssa) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Elisa
Books about Elissa:
- Nerd Camp - May 22, 2012 by Elissa Brent Weissman
- Elissa - May 17, 2012 by Henry Rider Haggard
- Very Easy Little Peppers - Apr 1, 2004 by Elissa Milne
- My Body Is a Book of Rules - Aug 12, 2014 by Elissa Washuta
- Student Activities Manual for Tognozzi/Cavatorta's Ponti, 3rd - Jan 1, 2012 by Elissa Tognozzi and Giuseppe Cavatorta
- Blueprints for Building Better Girls: Fiction - Jul 10, 2012 by Elissa Schappell
- Iris and Walter and the Birthday Party (Green Light Readers Level 3) - Oct 8, 2013 by Elissa Haden Guest and Christine Davenier
- Easy Little Peppers - Apr 1, 2004 by Elissa Milne
- The Comfort of Little Things: An Educator's Guide to Second Chances - Jun 30, 2015 by Holly Elissa Bruno
- I'll Stand by You: One Woman's Mission to Heal the Children of the World - Apr 30, 2013 by Elissa Montanti and Jennifer Haupt
Wiki information Elissa:
- Arab Artist, Award Nominee, Identity, Topic, Musician, , Person, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Composer
Elissar Zakaria Khoury, commonly known as Elissa, is a Lebanese best-selling recording artist and one of the most prominent Arab women. Elissa is known for her distinct style of music which combines classical Arabic music with elements of Western...
- Literature Subject, Fictional Character, Art Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Deceased Person, Person
Dido was, according to ancient Greek and Roman sources, the founder and first queen of Carthage. She is primarily known from the account given by the Roman poet Virgil in his Aeneid. In some sources she is also known as Elissa.
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Ship, Listed Site, Tourist attraction, Location
The tall ship Elissa is a three-masted barque. She is currently moored in Galveston, Texas, and is one of the oldest ships sailing today.
- Elissa Steamer
- Award Nominee, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Sponsored Recipient
Elissa Steamer is an American professional skateboarder who is acknowledged as the first woman to have attained professional status in the history of skateboarding.
- Elissa Landi
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person, Deceased Person, Topic
Elissa Landi was an Italian born actress who was popular in Hollywood films of the 1920s and 1930s. Rumoured to be a descendant of Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria, she was noted for her aristocratic bearing. Born Elisabeth Marie Christine Kühnelt in...
- Elissa Knight
- Actor, Person, Influence Node, Film actor
Elissa Knight is an American employee at Pixar Animation Studios and voice actress. As a voice actress, her first major role was in the 2008 film WALL-E as a robot named EVE.
- Elissa Sursara
- Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Topic, Person
Elissa Sursara is an Australian wildlife expert and journalist. She is a blogger on National Geographic NewsWatch. She is the ambassador for the World Wildlife Fund climate change campaign Earth Hour, Australia Zoo’s Wildlife Hospital and Wildlife...
- Elissa Schappell
- Writer, Person, Author
Elissa Schappell is an American novelist, short story writer, editor and essayist. Her first book of fiction, Use Me a collection of ten linked short stories, was published in 2000 by William Morrow, and was runner up for the PEN/Hemingway Award. She...
- Elissa Aalto
- Deceased Person, Person, Architect
Elissa Aalto was a Finnish architect and author. She graduated in architecture from the University of Helsinki in 1949, and the same year she joined the office of Alvar Aalto. They married in 1952. She was involved in all competition projects the...
- Singer, Musician, Person, Social network user, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Record Producer, Musical Artist
Elissa is a Canadian dance music singer and record producer from Toronto, Ontario.