Meaning : Of French origin and a derivative of the Hebrew name Elijah, which itself means 'Johovah is God'. Originally made popular following its use in the film E.T the Extra-Terrestrial (1982), with the main character bearing the name., The Lord is my God, The Lord Is My God, The Lord is My God,
Pronunciation : EL-ee-ət , (EH-lee-at), Ell lye ot,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Elliott:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Elliott:
- Elliot is a name with English origins. The meaning of the name Elliot is The Lord is My God. Elliot is originally from the name Elijah. Nicknames for the name Elliot include Ell, Et, and Lio. Famous Elliots include actor Elliot Gould. Singers, musicians, and composers include Elliott Yamin, Elliot Carter, and Elliot Easten. Eliot Ness was an FBI agent and Elliot Dorff, an American rabbi, is one of the foremost authorities on bioethics. Fictional characters include the young boy in E.T: the Extra-Terrestrial. There are also Ellits in the films Vertical Limit and Flight of the Phoenix. Elliot Stabler is television’s favorite Elliot on Law & Order Special Victims Unit. People who like the name Elliot tend to like names that start with vowels and are of English origins.
- Elliot is a unisex name derived from the Hebrew name Elijah. The name means 'the Lord is my God'. It is common as both a given name (Elliot Reid from Scrubs) and as a surname (Billy Elliot from the film of the same name).
- Greek Meaning: The name Elliott is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Elliott is: The Greek form of the Hebrew Elijah, meaning Jehovah is God.
- American Meaning: The name Elliott is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Elliott is: The Greek form of the Hebrew Elijah, meaning Jehovah is God.
- English Meaning: The name Elliott is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Elliott is: God on high; my God is Jehovah. From a surname derived from a medieval abbreviation of the Greek Elias.
- From an English surname which was derived from a diminutive of the medieval name ELIAS.
Definition funny of Elliott:
- She just found herself an elliott. He is definately an elliott in every way.
- 1. His middle name is Elliott because he's named after his grandfather Elijah. 2. Elliott: EWW GIRLS HAVE COOTIES!! But the new economic plan... 3. -in school- Friend: Hey Elliott, wanna come watch a movie on Friday? Elliott: No...who goes to the movies when you can be alone at home...? 4. Girl 1: So tell me what happened last night with you and Dave. Girl 2: Oh my gosh, don't even mention it. Dave is SUCH an Elliott.
- anna: "My boyfriend's middle name is elliott." rachel: "Lucky ! He must be a really great guy."
- oh look it's an elliott, he is so unreal.
- Man: i'm so tired Woman: do an Elliott? Woman 1 :i forgot to buy my mum her birthday present? Woman 2 : this lecture is boring do an Elliott and go on amazon? Man: im horny i better get the squid... (see Japanese Elliott)
- "Oh, did you see that Twat, Elliott"
Expression information Elliott:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Elliott:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Elliott:
- Let It Go [feat. Missy Elliott] by Keyshia Cole from the Album Just Like You
- Oops (Oh My) (feat. Missy Elliott) by Tweet from the Album Southern Hummingbird (U.S. Version)
- Cold Rock A Party (Bad Boy Remix - Featuring Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott) by MC Lyte from the Album Bad As I Wanna B
- Take Ü There (feat. Kiesza) [Missy Elliott Remix] [Bonus Track] by Skrillex & Diplo from the Album Skrillex and Diplo present Jack Ü [Explicit]
- Son Of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)(Radio Edit) (P. Diddy Remix) (Radio Edit) (Feat. Missy Elliott... by Janet Jackson With Carly Simon Featuring Missy Elliott And P. Diddy from the Album All For You
- Let It Go (Remix) [feat. Missy Elliott] by Keyshia Cole from the Album Just Like You
- I Deserve It (feat. Missy Elliott & Sharaya J) by Faith Evans from the Album Incomparable
- Mistreated (feat. Joe Elliott) by Delta Deep from the Album Delta Deep
- How We Do It Over Here (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Missy Elliott] [Explicit] by Busta Rhymes from the Album The Big Bang (Explicit Version)
- Down By The Riverside [feat. Grandpa Elliott (PFC Band/Stand By Me Video), Keb' Mo', and the Preservation Hall... by Playing for Change from the Album Playing For Change 3: Songs Around The World (Deluxe) [+video]
Books about Elliott:
- Elliott the Otter: The Totally Untrue Story of Elliott, Boss of the Bay - Apr 14, 2015 by John Skewes and Eric Ode
- Little Elliot, Big City - Aug 26, 2014 by Mike Curato
- Elliott - Mar 1, 2009 by Tobin Sprout
- Kingpin Wifeys Season II, Part 5: If God Is For Us - Sep 19, 2015 by K. Elliott
- The New and Improved Romie Futch - Oct 1, 2015 by Julia Elliott
- Spiraled (Callahan & McLane) - Jun 2, 2015 by Kendra Elliot
- Shattered (Rockstar Romance) (Lost in Oblivion Book 4) - Nov 3, 2015 by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott
- Court of Fives - Aug 18, 2015 by Kate Elliott
- Tennis Science: How Player and Racquet Work Together - Oct 26, 2015 by Bruce Elliott and Machar Reid
- The Band Photographs: 1968-1969 - Oct 6, 2015 by Elliott Landy
Movies about Elliott:
- Calling Wild Bill Elliott NR CC
- Billy Elliot2000 R
- Aspen: The Complete Mini-Series - Featuring Sam Elliott1977 Unrated
- Sam Elliott & Tom Selleck Collection2013 Unrated
- Sam Elliott Western Collection2009 NR
- The Sam Elliott Collection2013 Unrated
- Duckman - Seasons One & Two2008 Unrated
- Sam Elliott Double Feature the Ranger the Cook and a Hole in the sky /Blue River2007
- Sam Elliott Double Feature: I Will Fight No More Forever / Gone to Texas2012 Unrated
- Wild Bill Elliott Western Collection1952 NR
Wiki information Elliott:
- Missy Elliott
- Hip hop soul Artist, Person, Record Producer, Songwriter, Composer, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Celebrity, Award Nominee
Melissa Arnette "Missy" Elliott (born July 1, 1971), is an American recording artist, producer, singer-songwriter, dancer, actress and clothing line designer. A five-time Grammy Award winner, Elliott, with record sales of over seven million in the...
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Airport, Transport terminus, Location, Namesake
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport or Montréal–Trudeau, formerly known as Montréal–Dorval International Airport, is a Canadian airport located on the Island of Montreal, 20 km from Montreal's downtown core. The airport terminals...
- Elliott Smith
- Folk rock Artist, Musician, Lyricist, Featured artist, Film actor, Identity, Person, Film editor, Topic, Social network user
Steven Paul "Elliott" Smith was an American singer-songwriter and musician. Smith was born in Omaha, Nebraska, raised primarily in Texas, and lived for much of his life in Portland, Oregon, where he first gained popularity. Smith's primary instrument...
- Sam Elliott
- Actor, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Identity
Sam Elliott is the husband of Katharine Ross.
- Bill Elliott
- Racing driver, Sponsored Recipient, Topic, Identity, Person
William Clyde "Bill" Elliott, also known as Awesome Bill from Dawsonville or Million Dollar Bill, is a retired NASCAR driver. He won the 1988 Winston Cup Championship and has garnered 44 wins in that series, including two Daytona 500 victories in...
- Elliott Brothers
- Business Operation, Employer, Defunct Organization, Organization
Elliott Brothers Ltd was an early computer company of the 1950s–60s in the United Kingdom. It traced its descent from a firm of instrument makers founded by William Elliott in London around 1804. The research laboratories were originally set up in...
- Elliott Gould
- Actor, Musical Artist, Film actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Award Nominee, Identity, TV Actor
Elliott Gould is an American actor. He began acting in Hollywood films during the 1960s, and has remained prolific ever since. In addition to his performance in the classic comedy Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice, for which he received a nomination for the...
- Elliott Sadler
- Racing driver, Identity, Measured person, Person, Sponsored Recipient, Athlete, TV Actor
Elliott William Barnes Sadler is an American professional stock car racing driver. He currently drives the No. 1 Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Sadler is one of twenty-six drivers who have at least one win each of...
- Chris Elliott
- Comedian, TV Actor, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, TV Program Creator, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Identity, Award Winner
Christopher Nash "Chris" Elliott is an American actor, comedian, and writer. He is best known for his comedic sketches on Late Night with David Letterman, starring in the cult comedy series Get a Life on Fox TV and Eagleheart on Adult Swim, as well...
- Denholm Elliott
- Actor, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Award Nominee, Public figure with medical condition, TV Actor, Military Person, Film actor, Deceased Person
Denholm Mitchell Elliott, CBE was an English film, television and theatre actor with more than 120 film and television credits. He trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. In the 1980s, he won the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a...