Meaning : Of Lithuanian origin and a variant of the name Emily, this also being a variant of the Latin name Aemilia meaning 'rival, trying to equal or excel, emulating'.,
Pronunciation : (Em-EE-Lee-Ah), eh MEE lee ah, EM-ee-lee-yah (Serbian, Croatian) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Emilija:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Emilija:
- Emilija is a variant of Emilia. It is not a common name in Britain and is usually found in countries around the Baltic area of Europe such as Latvia and Lithuania. Emilia is a variant of Emily that was introduced by Boccaccio, an Italian writer from the 14th century and was subsequently popular in the middle ages. Both names are of Latin origin and are mostly popular in continental Europe.
- Feminine form of Aemilius (see EMIL).
Definition funny of Emilija:
- Damn, thats one fine Emilija over there
Songs about Emilija:
- Cero Moja Emilija by Beki Bekic from the Album Beki Bekic
- Emilija by Labakie Gadi from the Album Dieniska davana
- Emilija by Pedja Alic from the Album Skitnica
Books about Emilija:
- Copenhagen 2013 - -100 Years On: Proceedings of the 19th Congress of the International Association for Analytical... - Jan 25, 2014 by Emilija Kiehl
- Analysis and Activism: Social and Political Contributions of Jungian Psychology - Jul 10, 2016 by Emilija Kiehl and Mark Saban
- User-Centred Design for e-Health Applications for Elderly People - Jan 22, 2014 by Emilija Stojmenova
- 'I am Dalit, How are You?': Identity Representations in Dalit Human Rights Movement - Dec 10, 2010 by Emilija Zabili?t?
- The Judas Project Interactive Video Study Guide - 1996 by Jr. James H. Barden and Emilija Barden
- Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Defininig a European Research Agenda on Information Systems and Management... - Dec 19, 2013 by Emilija Stojmenova and Artur Lugmayr
- Copenhagen 2013 - -100 Years On: Proceedings of the 19th Congress of the International Association for Analytical... - 1709 by Emilija Kiehl
- Voyages sur la planète des rêves - 2006 by Emilija Balioniene Olga Demkina-Passot Liveta Karanauskaite
- Intimacy and Identity in the Postmodern Novel - Jan 25, 2008 by Emilija Dimitrijevic
- Kindlicher Lauterwerb Im Erstspracherwerb (German Edition) - Oct 30, 2013 by Emilija Mitreska
Wiki information Emilija:
- TV Program
- Emilija Kokić
- Singer, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Emilija Kokić is a Croatian singer. She was the lead singer of the Croatian pop band Riva, which won the Eurovision Song Contest 1989 for Yugoslavia, with the song Rock Me. Currently Emilija is a solo artist in Croatia. She tried her luck at the...
- Emilija Đonin
- Pop Artist, Person, Musical Artist
Emilija Đonin is a Serbian teen singer from Vojvodina. She represented Serbia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014 with her song "Svet u mojim očima".
- Film character, Fictional Character
Emilija is a fictional character from the 2008 film The Balcony.
- Pop folk Artist, Musician, Identity, Person, Musical Artist
Emiliya Valeva, professionally known as Emilia, is a Bulgarian pop folk singer. She has released eight studio albums to date. Since the beginning of her music career in 1999, Emilia has been a top name on the Bulgarian pop-folk scene.
- Emilija Podrug
Emilija Podrug is a Croatian female basketball player.
- Emilija Erčić
- Professional Team Handball Player, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Emilija Erčić is a former Yugoslav handball player who competed in the 1984 Summer Olympics. She was a member of the Yugoslav handball team which won the gold medal. She played three matches and scored two goals.
- Fictional Character, Film character
- Emilija Škarnulytė
- Cinematographer, Film producer, Topic, Film cinematographer, Person, Film editor, Film director, Film writer
Emilija Škarnulytė is a film director, screenwriter and cinematographer.
- Emilija Kovacevic
- Costume Designer, Person, Topic, Film costumer designer
Emilija Kovacevic is a costume designer.