Meaning : All Encompassing, Of German origin meaning 'whole' or 'universal'. May be a pet form or the names Emma or Emily and also has the variant spellings of Emi, Emmie or Emmy.,
Pronunciation : (EH-mee), EH me,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Emmi:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Emmi:
- Emmi is a pet form of the popular feminine name Emma and now found used as a name in its own right. Emma has long been a popular name in the UK. It is thought to be of German origin, from the German element ‘Erma’ meaning ‘all-encompassing’.
- Short form of names ending with em.
Definition funny of Emmi:
- "I think I'm falling in love with my girl." "Aww, I'm glad you finally found yourself an Emmi!"
- "Whoa, she looks amazing!" "She's my Emmi :)"
- Woman: I slept with 15 guys this weekend Friend: Oh my god you EMMI!!!!
- "OMG, she has emmi" or "I went to the doctors today about my emmi"
Songs about Emmi:
- Our Youth [feat. Emmi] by Sonny Alven from the Album Our Youth
- This Is My Year (feat. Emmi Butler & the ShayTards) by Rawn Erickson II from the Album This Is My Year (feat. Emmi Butler & the ShayTards)
- Ya Emmi by Salah Kurdi from the Album Ya Emmi
- Stompa (DJ Emmi Club Mix) by Sera Riser from the Album Stompa
- Finally Found You (Dj Emmi Club Mix) by Conar White from the Album Finally Found You - Single
- Adam m? Oldun Mahmut Emmi by Ahmet Yanar from the Album Senin Gözlerin
- Addicted to Love (Extended Instrumental) [feat. Emmi Blu] by Dopamine Jukebox from the Album Addicted to Love (feat. Emmi Blu)
- Addicted to Love (Extended Mix) [feat. Emmi Blu] by Dopamine Jukebox from the Album Addicted to Love (feat. Emmi Blu)
- Addicted to Love (Fst Club Remix) [feat. Emmi Blu] by Dopamine Jukebox from the Album Addicted to Love (feat. Emmi Blu)
- Afwik Ya Emmi by Père Fady tabet from the Album Nouna Wel Abouna
Books about Emmi:
- Memory of Water: A Novel - Jun 10, 2014 by Emmi Itäranta
- Emmi says, "Hi!" - Jul 24, 2013 by Keri Johnson Clark and Carlos Lemos
- The Little Guide to Setting Intentions (The Contemplation Café Series Book 2) - Jun 18, 2015 by Elles Lohuis and Emmi Ojala
- The New Voices in Fiction Sampler: Summer Selection (eBook Bundle) - Feb 11, 2014 by Joshilyn Jackson and Hazel Gaynor
- Ho'oponopono Hawaiian Forgiveness Prayer: Ho'oponopono Mantra Healing Technique Prayer Guide - Jul 19, 2015 by Emmi Kooris
- Luna's Red Hat: An Illustrated Storybook to Help Children Cope with Loss and Suicide - Apr 21, 2015 by Emmi Smid and Dr Riet Fiddelaers-Jaspers
- The What When Wine Diet: Paleo and Intermittent Fasting for Health and Weight Loss - Oct 24, 2014 by Melanie Avalon and Carmen Emmi
- The Weaver - May 24, 2016 by Emmi Itäranta
- We All Fall For Apples (Scholastic Reader Level 1) - Aug 1, 2006 by Emmi S. Herman
- Emmi Bonhoeffer - Jul 1, 2004 by Hendrik Röder Sigrid Grabner
Wiki information Emmi:
- Singer, Lyricist, Topic, , Composer, Musical Artist, Identity, Musician, Person, Award Nominee
Emmi is a Finnish singer-songwriter who sings in English. She was born on October 10, 1979 in Vilppula, Finland. She became famous thanks to her single Breakable, which was released in February 2001. In May 2001 her second single Crashing Down and...
- Emmi Pikler
- Deceased Person, Person
Emmi Pikler was a Hungarian pediatrician who introduced new theories of infant education, and put them into practice at an orphanage she ran.
- Emmi AG
- Organization, Business Operation, Employer
Emmi AG is a Swiss milk processor and dairy products company headquartered in Lucerne. The company employs a total of around 3,300 people in Europe and North America. Emmi AG is listed on the SWX Swiss Exchange. In 2005, Emmi AG acquired Italian...
- Emmi Parviainen
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Emmi Parviainen is a Finnish actress. From 2004 - 2007 she had a supporting role in the popular Finnish soap opera Salatut Elämät, Concealed Lives, playing the character Annika Sievinen.
- Emmi Silvennoinen
- Folk metal Artist, Person, Lyricist, Composer, Musician, Musical Artist
Emmi Silvennoinen is keyboardist for the folk metal band Ensiferum. She has been filling the role following the departure of Meiju Enho from Ensiferum in September 2007 before joining it as the current member during the recording of the album From...
- HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Identity, City/Town/Village
Emmitsburg was founded in 1785 and is in Frederick County, Maryland, United States, just south of the Mason-Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania. Emmitsburg is the home of Mount St. Mary's University. The town has two Catholic pilgrimage...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Emmi Alanen
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Emmi Alanen is a Finnish football midfielder and former wrestler who plays for Swedish Damallsvenskan club Umeå IK. She previously played for Kokkola F10, Sport-39 Vaasa, FC United Pietarsaari and HJK Helsinki of the Naistenliiga. Alanen made her...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Emmi is a fictional character from the 1955 film A Glass of Beer.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Emmi is a fictional character from the 2000 film Our Love.