If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Enm:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Enm:
- Girl 1: Did you see that ENM pic floating around the internet? Girl 2: No, all i ever see is ENF
Songs about Enm:
- Stompin At ENM by Minor Sing from the Album Manzanas Swing
Books about Enm:
- Effective Implementation of an ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS) - Feb 21, 2014 by Marvin T. Howell
- Fabulas de La Vida del Sabio y Clarisimo Fabulador Isopo: Con Las Fabulas, y Sentencias de Diversos, y Graves... - Feb 26, 2014 by Aesop
- ENMS84131 clarinet quartet / Scarborough Fair (2008) ISBN: 4862880053 [Japanese Import] -
- ENMS84133 Clarinet Quintet Spirit Road II (2008) ISBN: 486288007X [Japanese Import] -
- ENMS84134 clarinet Septet / Bartok Sonatina (2008) ISBN: 4862880088 [Japanese Import] -
- ENMS84141 Saxophone Quintet / Sonatina Iijima Toshinari composer (2008) ISBN: 4862880150 [Japanese Import] -
- ENMS84145 Barite~yuba quartet comic opera "The Merry Widow" Selection (Lehar / Eiji Suzuki arrangement) (2007)... -
- ENMS84146 Barite~yuba quartet Boo programming Collard / Daisuke Shimizu (2008) ISBN: 4862880207 [Japanese Import] -
- ENMS84151 Brass Quintet / Foster Rapuso ROYALTY (2008) ISBN: 4862880258 [Japanese Import] -
- ENMS84152 brass octet cross session view / Hideaki Miura (2008) ISBN: 4862880266 [Japanese Import] -
Wiki information Enm:
- Energy Business, Organization, Employer, Business Operation
ENMAX Corporation is a vertically integrated utility that generates and distributes electricity, natural gas, renewable energy, and value-added services to customers in Alberta, Canada.
- Australian Suburb, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Enmore is a suburb in the Inner West of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Enmore is located 5 kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district and is part of the local government area of Marrickville Council.
- Man, Person
Enmerkar, according to the Sumerian king list, was the builder of Uruk in Sumer, and was said to have reigned for "420 years". The king list adds that Enmerkar became king after his father Mesh-ki-ang-gasher, son of Utu, had "entered the sea and...
- Man, Person
Enmebaragesi was a king of Kish, according to the Sumerian king list. The list states that he subdued Elam, reigned 900 years, and was captured single-handedly by Dumuzid "the fisherman" of Kuara, predecessor of Gilgamesh. He is the earliest ruler on...
- Enmore Theatre
- Theater, Structure, Building, Project focus, Venue, Location
The Enmore Theatre is a theatre and entertainment venue in Sydney, since opening in 1908 it is the longest running live music venue still operational in New South Wales. It is located on Enmore Road in the suburb of Enmore, south-west of the...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Enmore is a village in the Demerara-Mahaica region along the coastal belt of Guyana. It is about two square miles in size and has a multi-ethnic population of about 8,000, with large concentrations of Indo-Guyanese. Enmore is known for the Enmore...
Enmeshment is a concept introduced by Salvador Minuchin to describe families where personal boundaries are diffuse, sub-systems undifferentiated, and over-concern for others leads to a loss of autonomous development. Enmeshed in parental needs,...
- Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist
- ENMAX Centre
- Location, Tourist attraction, Venue, Structure, Sports Facility, Project focus
The ENMAX Centre is a 5,479-seat multi-purpose arena, in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. It features a full-size ice rink, and a walking track. An outdoor sports field, with capacity for 2,000 people, is adjacent to the centre. In 1997, the...
- French–German enmity
French–German enmity was the idea of unavoidably hostile relations and mutual revanchism between Germans and French people that arose in the 16th century and became popular with the Franco–Prussian War of 1870–1871. It was an important factor in the...