Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : EN-nee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Enni:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Enni:
- Feminine form of EINO
Definition funny of Enni:
- Dude, your such an ennis
- Dude you wrecked your car!?!? Your such an ennis!!!!
- Dude your such an ennis
- dude did you see the albino guy at the party yeah he was racist must have been an Ennis
- dude that guy was extremely misunderstood, yeah mus have been an Ennis.
Songs about Enni:
- The Siege of Ennis Medley by Donegore Tradition from the Album Buntus Rince
- Enni Awerehow by Samuel Owusu from the Album Mo Bekae Me
- Holy Ghost Church (feat. Kerron Ennis) by Dj Nicholas from the Album On The Shout
- Carol of the Bells (With Young Tom Ennis Jig) by Keith and Kristyn Getty from the Album Joy - An Irish Christmas
- The Siege Of Ennis by McSherry Ceili Band from the Album Sounds Of Ireland
- The Siege Of Ennis Medley by Donegore Ceili Band from the Album The Irish Wedding Song Album
- The Kinegad Slashers / Young Tom Ennis / The Battering Ram by Danu from the Album All Things Considered
- The Tombigbee Waltz, The Ennis March by Boys Of The Lough from the Album To Welcome Paddy Home
- Change (Vs. Enni Morricone) [Re-Recorded] [Explicit] by Coolio from the Album The Greatest Hits And Remixes (Re-Recorded Version) [Explicit]
- Dashing White Sergeant Medley / Rakes Of Mallow / The Waves Of Tory / The Stronsay Wedding / Siege Of Ennis /... by The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra from the Album Scottish Jigs and Reels
Books about Enni:
- The Boys Vol. 1: The Name of the Game - Apr 10, 2008 by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson
- Crossed, Vol. 1 - Apr 29, 2010 by Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows
- The Boys, Vol. 2: Get Some - Mar 6, 2008 by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson
- Punisher Max Complete Collection Vol. 1 - Jan 26, 2016 by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson
- The Boys, Vol. 12: The Bloody Doors Off - Dec 13, 2012 by Garth Ennis and Russ Braun
- The Boys, Vol. 11: Over the Hill with the Swords of a Thousand Men - Jun 21, 2012 by Garth Ennis and Russ Braun
- The Boys, Vol. 10: Butcher, Baker, Candlestickmaker - Mar 22, 2012 by Darick Robertson and Garth Ennis
- The Boys, Vol. 9: The Big Ride - Nov 24, 2011 by Garth Ennis and Russ Braun
- The Boys Vol. 8: Highland Laddie - Apr 21, 2011 by Garth Ennis and John McCrea
- Punisher Max: The Complete Collection Vol. 2 - Apr 5, 2016 by Garth Ennis and Doug Braithwaite
Movies about Enni:
- Ennis' Gift: A Film About Learning Differences by James Earl Jones and Henry Winkler
Wiki information Enni:
- Person, Deceased Person
Enni Ben'en was a Japanese Buddhist monk. He started his Buddhist training as a Tendai monk. While he was studying with Eisai, a vision of Sugawara no Michizane appeared to him in a dream and told him to go to China and study meditation. Following...
- Ennio Morricone
- Film score Artist, Composer, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Social network user, , Identity, Musician, Musical Artist
Ennio Morricone, Grand Officer OMRI is an Italian composer, orchestrator, conductor and former trumpet player, who has written music for more than 500 motion pictures and television series, as well as contemporary classical works. His career includes...
- City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Enniskillen is a town and civil parish in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. It is located almost exactly in the centre of the county between the Upper and Lower sections of Lough Erne. It had a population of 13,599 in the 2001 Census. It is the...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Railway terminus, Capital of administrative division
Ennis is a town located in Mid-West Region of Ireland and is the county town of County Clare. Situated on the River Fergus just north of where it enters the Shannon Estuary, it lies north west of Limerick and south of Galway. The town is also 19 km...
- Enni Rukajärvi
- Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Enni Rukajärvi is a Finnish snowboarder. She won the gold medal at the 2011 FIS Snowboarding World Championships in the slopestyle event. Rukajärvi also won gold in Snowboard SlopeStyle at the 2011 Winter X Games XV in Aspen. In the previous season,...
- HUD County Place, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Ennis is a city in Ellis County, Texas, United States, and a southeastern suburb of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census.
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Enniscorthy is the second-largest town in County Wexford, Ireland. At the 2011 census, the population of the town and environs is 10,838. The Placenames Database of Ireland sheds no light on the origins of the town's name. It may refer either to the...
- Brandur Enni
- Pop Artist, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Brandur Helgason Enni, is a Faroese singer, songwriter, composer, and musician. He plays guitar, trumpet, piano and flugelhorn. In August 2006, he moved to Sweden, where he studied music for two years at the Music Production Academy "Musikmakarna"....
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place
Ennis is a town in Madison County, Montana, United States, in the southwestern part of the state. The population was 838 at the 2010 census. The elevation of Ennis is 4,941 feet above sea level. U.S. Route 287 runs through town, following the Madison...
- Filming location, Location, Dated location, Travel destination, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Enniskerry is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It had a population of 1,811 at the 2011 census.