If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Enrile:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Enrile:
- Fogli da pagare (Prod Mario Ponce Enrile) [Explicit] by Fadamat from the Album Distruzione [Explicit]
Books about Enrile:
- Juan Ponce Enrile, A Memoir - Sep 27, 2012 by Juan Ponce Enrile
- Le ali della musica (Italian Edition) - Jan 14, 2015 by Athos Enrile
- Popular Guide to Building a Community FM Broadcast Station - Aug 8, 2005 by TJ Enrile
- Conferencias Enológicas: Tratado De Elaboración De Vinos De Todas Clases Y Fabricación De Vinagres, Alcoholes,... - Jan 19, 2012 by Víctor C. Manso de Zúñiga y Enrile and Mariano Díaz y Alonso
- Lynching Pascual Orozco: Mexican Revolutionary Hero and Paradox - Jul 24, 2015 by Raymond Caballero
- Nonviolent Revolutions: Civil Resistance in the Late 20th Century (Oxford Studies in Culture and Politics) - Jul 28, 2011 by Sharon Erickson Nepstad
- História De La Ciudad De Medina Sidonia. Publícala Don Notas Joaquin Maria Enrile Y Mendez De Sotomayor (Spanish... - Sep 23, 2011 by Francisco 1735-180 Martínez y Delgado and Joaquin Ma Enrile y Mendez de Sotomayor
- Tutto Sul Ragazzo, By Canova, Enrile, Garlato, and Testa, Edizioni Paoline - 1991 by francesco canova
- Authoritarianism in an Age of Democratization - Oct 11, 2007 by Jason Brownlee
- Historia de la ciudad de Medina Sidonia 1875 [Hardcover] - 2015 by MartÃƒÂnez y Delgado, Francisco,Enrile y Mendez, Joaquin MarÃƒÂa,Parr, Charles McKew donor,Parr, Ruth, donor
Wiki information Enrile:
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Enrile is a third class municipality in the province of Cagayan, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 32,553 people. The municipality was named after Spanish governor-general Pasqual Enrile y Alcedo.
- Juan Ponce Enrile
- Person, Topic, Award Winner, Identity, Politician
Juan Ponce Enrile Sr., is a Filipino politician. was a protégé of President Ferdinand Marcos, and served as Justice Secretary and then Defense Minister under the Marcos regime. He later became one of the leaders of the 1986 People Power Revolution...
- Juan Ponce Enrile, Jr
- Person, Politician
Juan Castañer Ponce Enrile, Jr., also known as Jack Enrile, is a Filipino politician. He was a Representative of the 1st District of Cagayan in the 11th, 12th, 13th and 15th Congresses. He is the only son and namesake of Senate President Juan Ponce...
- Ronjay Enrile
- Measured person, Basketball Player, Person, Athlete
Ronjay R. Enrile is a Filipino professional basketball player who worked as the team ambassador for the now-defunct Powerade Tigers in the Philippine Basketball Association.
- Salvacion "Sally" Santiago-Ponce Enrile
- Person, Politician
Salvacion “Sally” Ponce Enrile, is wife of Congressman Jack Enrile of the 1st District of Cagayan.
- Arturo Enrile
- Person, Deceased Person
Arturo Tiongson Enrile was the Secretary of the Department of Transportation and Communication of the Philippines from April 1997 – January 1998.
- Pasqual Enrile y Alcedo
- Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Pasqual Enrile y Alcedo, a native of Cádiz, Spain, was the Spanish governor-general of the Philippines from December 23, 1830 to March 1, 1835. He was among the most illustrious rulers of the archipelago, on account of his ability, uprightness, and...
- Armida Siguion-Reyna
- Actor, Film actor, Film producer, Person, Topic
Armida Ponce-Enrile Siguion-Reyna is a Filipino celebrity, singer, film and stage actress, producer, television show host, and former chairperson of the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board during the Estrada administration.
- Alyssa Enrilé
- Fictional Character
- Katrina Ponce Enrile
- Woman, Person