Meaning : Well Spoken, Well spoken,
Pronunciation : yoo-FEM-ee-ə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Euphemia:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Euphemia:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Euphemia is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Euphemia is: A popular Scottish name taken from the Greek, meaning auspicious speech or good repute.
- American Meaning: The name Euphemia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Euphemia is: A popular Scottish name taken from the Greek, meaning auspicious speech or good repute.
- Greek Meaning: The name Euphemia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Euphemia is: Auspicious speech or good repute. Famous bearer: 4th-century martyr St Euphemia.
- Means "to use words of good omen" from Greek () "good" and φημι (phemi) "to speak, to declare". Saint Euphemia was an early martyr from Chalcedon.
Definition funny of Euphemia:
- " Quick quick, i've been removed from the page...I am in a state of Euphemia "
Expression information Euphemia:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Euphemia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Euphemia:
- Euphemia by Area 11 from the Album All the Lights in the Sky [Explicit]
- Euphemia by Biovoices from the Album Biorhythm
- Euphemia by The Easy Club from the Album Skirlie Beat
- Euphemia by Area 11 from the Album Blackline
- Euphemia by Biovoices from the Album An Inconvenient Truth
- Euphemia (Sparkles* Trance Remix) by Area 11 from the Album Knightmare/Frame
- Euphemia Lowe of Garvary by Laurie Riley from the Album A World of Music On the Harp
- Euphemias Mysterion. Composition to Greek Text for Soprano and Chamber Orchestra, Op. 50 by Irena Torbus-Mierzwiakova from the Album Kabelac: Do Not Retreat!, Symphony No. 4, Six Lullabies, Reflections, Euphemias Mysterion
Books about Euphemia:
- A Death In The Wedding Party - A Euphemia Martins Murder Mystery (A Euphemia Martins Mystery Book 4) - Jul 4, 2013 by Caroline Dunford
- A Death in the Asylum - A Euphemia Martins Murder Mystery (Euphemia Martins Mysteries Book 3) - Feb 19, 2013 by Caroline Dunford
- Euphemia - Aug 30, 2008 by Charlotte Lennox and Susan Kubica Howard
- A Euphemia Martins Mystery Boxset Vol One - Feb 15, 2015 by Caroline Dunford
- The Crusader's Heart (The Champions of Saint Euphemia Book 2) - Oct 21, 2015 by Claire Delacroix
- A Death in the Pavilion (Euphemia Martins Mysteries Book 5) - Mar 30, 2014 by Caroline Dunford
- A Death for King and Country - A Euphemia Martins Murder Mystery (Euphemia Martins Mysteries Book 7) - Jan 26, 2015 by Caroline Dunford
- The Crusader's Bride (The Champions of Saint Euphemia Book 1) - Jul 28, 2015 by Claire Delacroix
- A Death in the Highlands - A Euphemia Martins Murder Mystery (Euphemia Martins Mysteries Book 2) - Feb 19, 2013 by Caroline Dunford
- The Mistletoe Mystery: A Euphemia Martins Mystery Short Story - Dec 11, 2013 by Caroline Dunford
Wiki information Euphemia:
- Woman, Deceased Person, Family member, Person
Euphemia, whose original name was Lupicina, was the consort of Justin I, who ruled the Byzantine Empire from 517 to 527. Empress Euphemia is credited with the ecclesiastical policies of Justin and she founded a Church of Saint Euphemia, where she was...
- Effie Gray
- Deceased Person, Person
Euphemia Chalmers Millais, Lady Millais née Gray, known as Effie Gray, Effie Ruskin or Effie Millais was the wife of the critic John Ruskin, but left her husband without the marriage being consummated, and after the annulment of the marriage, married...
Euphemia is a sans-serif typeface for Unified Canadian Syllabics.
- Tika Sumpter
- Actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Topic, Person, TV Actor, Film actor
Tika Sumpter is an American actress, television host, and model. Sumpter began her career as host of the N network reality series, Best Friend's Date, and in 2005 landed the role of Layla Williamson in the ABC daytime soap opera, One Life to Live...
- Saint Euphemia
- Deceased Person, Person, Name source
- Location, Statistical region
Dawn-Euphemia is a township in southwestern Ontario, Canada, in Lambton County. Residents primarily are employed by the agricultural industry, or by local industries such as Union Gas distribution centre, along with various smaller agricultural...
- Marcia Euphemia
- Person, Deceased Person
Marcia Euphemia was the wife of Anthemius, Western Roman Emperor.
- Euphemia of Sweden
- Deceased Person, Person
Euphemia of Sweden was a Swedish princess, spouse of Albert II, Duke of Mecklenburg, Duchess consort of Mecklenburg, heiress of Sweden and of Norway, and mother of King Albert of Sweden.
- 630 Euphemia
- Orbital Relationship, Astronomical Discovery, Namesake, Star system body, Celestial Object, Asteroid
630 Euphemia is a mid-sized Eunomian asteroid. Photometric observations at the Palmer Divide Observatory during 2005 showed a best fit rotation period of 79.18 ± 0.02 hours with a brightness variation of 0.2 ± 0.02 in magnitude. However, some...
- Euphemia of Münsterberg
- Person, Deceased Person
Euphemia of Münsterberg, also known as Euphemia, Countess of Oettingen, was a princess member of the Piast dynasty in the Münsterberg branch, by marriage Countess of Öttingen and sovereign Duchess of Münsterberg during 1435–1443. She was the third...