If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Europos:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Europos:
- Dobranoc Europo by Krzysztof Daukszewicz from the Album The Best - Dobranoc Europo
- Dobranoc, Europo by Krzysztof Daukszewicz from the Album 44 x Krzysztof Daukszewicz
- Dura Europos by Signum Regis from the Album The Eyes Of Power
- Europo nie mozesz zyc bez Boga (duet z Biskupem Antonim Dlugoszem) by Krzysztof Krawczyk from the Album Bo to jest Polska (Krzysztof Krawczyk Antologia)
- Europo, nie mozesz zyc bez Boga by Krzysztof Krawczyk from the Album Zycie jak wino (Krzysztof Krawczyk Antologia)
- Finalo (Europo-trilogio) by Kajto from the Album Tohuvabohuo (Esperanto)
- La domo (Europo-trilogio) by Kajto from the Album Tohuvabohuo (Esperanto)
- La knabino (Europo-trilogio) by Kajto from the Album Tohuvabohuo (Esperanto)
- La parko (Europo-trilogio) by Kajto from the Album Tohuvabohuo (Esperanto)
- Zegnaj Europo by Stasiek Wielanek from the Album Wszystko o milosci
Books about Europos:
- The Inner Lives of Ancient Houses: An Archaeology of Dura-Europos - Oct 21, 2014 by J. A. Baird
- Edge of Empires: Pagans, Jews, and Christians at Roman Dura-Europos - Oct 23, 2011 by Jennifer Y. Chi and Sebastian Heath
- The Dura-Europos Synagogue: A Re-evaluation (1932-1992) (Studies in the History of Judaism) - Jan 1, 1992 by Joseph Gutmann
- The Discovery of Dura-Europos - Nov 1, 1979 by Clark Hopkins
- The Excavations at Dura-Europos conducted by Yale University and the French Academy of Inscriptions and Letters... - Dec 3, 2009 by Simon James
- Terracotta Figurines and Plaques from Dura-Europos - Jun 30, 2003 by Susan B. Downey
- Refiguring the Post-Classical City: Dura Europos, Jerash, Jerusalem and Ravenna - Jan 26, 1996 by Annabel Jane Wharton
- My Dura-Europos: The Letters of Susan M. Hopkins, 1927-1935 - Nov 1, 2011 by Bernard M. Goldman and Norma W. Goldman
- Dura-Europos: The Ancient City and the Yale Collection - Jun 1982 by Susan B. Matheson
- Art of Dura-Europos - Apr 12, 1973 by Ann Louise Perkins
Wiki information Europos:
Dura-Europos, also spelled Dura-Europus, was a Hellenistic, Parthian and Roman border city built on an escarpment 90 m above the right bank of the Euphrates river. It is located near the village of Salhiyé, in today's Syria. It was conquered in 114...
- Dura-Europos synagogue
- Synagogue, Structure, Place of worship, Location, Building, Project focus
The Dura-Europos synagogue is an ancient synagogue uncovered at Dura-Europos, Syria, in 1932. The last phase of construction was dated by an Aramaic inscription to 244 CE, making it one of the oldest synagogues in the world. It is unique among the...
- Europos Parkas
- Tourist attraction, Museum, Location
Europos Parkas is a 50-hectare open-air museum located 17 km from Vilnius, Lithuania. The museum gives an artistic significance to the geographic centre of the European continent and presents Lithuanian and international modern art.
Europos was the name of a number of cities in ancient Macedonia, in the regions of Bottiaea, Almopia, Axius and lower Paionia. The exact position and the number of cities is debated. Europos was the birthplace of Seleucus I Nikator, and two cities in...
- Dura-Europos church
The Dura-Europos church is the earliest identified Christian house church. It is located in Dura-Europos in Syria. It is one of the earliest known Christian churches, and was apparently a normal domestic house converted for worship some time between...
- Europos vidury
- Musical Album
- Dura-Europos Route map
The Dura-Europos Route map - also known as stages map - is the fragment of a speciality map from Late Antiquity discovered 1923 in Dura-Europos. The map had been drawn onto the leather covering of a shield by a Roman soldier of the Cohors XX...
- Siege of Dura Europos
The Siege of Dura Europos took place when the Sassanids under Shapur I besieged the Roman city of Dura-Europos in 256 after capturing Antioch. The siege was notable for the early use of chemical weapons by the attacking Persian army. During the siege...
- Europos Centro Golf Club
- Europos vidury
- Creative Work, Musical Release