Meaning : Messenger Of Good News, Messenger of Good News, Variation of the name Evangeline, meaning 'good news', 'bearer of good news'.,
Pronunciation : (eh-vahn-jah-LEE-nah), ə-VAN-jə-lee-nə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Evangelina:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Evangelina:
- Evangeline is a name with English origins. The meaning of the name Evangeline is messenger of good news. Alternate spellings of the name Evangeline are Evangelina and Evangaline. Nicknames include Ev, Angie, and Lina. Evangeline Lily is a famous Canadian actress. Evangeline Walton is an American Author. There are many songs named Evangeline, icnluding those from Matthew Sweet, Bad Religion, and Los Lobos. Evangeline Williamson is a character on One Life to Live and Evangline is a character from Nanny McPhee. Evangaline is also a place name in Louisiana and Michigan. WikiName.net users who like the name Evangeline also like female names that are very feminine and male names that are of British origins.
- Greek Meaning: The name Evangelina is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Evangelina is: Brings good news.
- American Meaning: The name Evangelina is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Evangelina is: Brings good news.
- Latin Meaning: The name Evangelina is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Evangelina is: Good news. The Latinized form of Evangeline.
- Latinate form of EVANGELINE
Definition funny of Evangelina:
- I wish I were like Evangelina.
- James: I just fall for Evangelina more and more each day man! Adam: I know man, she's beautiful and I love talking to her.
Expression information Evangelina:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Evangelina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Evangelina:
- Evangeline - Bad Religion
- Evangeline - Chad Brock
- Evangeline - Cocteau Twins
- Evangeline - Los Lobos
- Evangeline - Matthew Sweet
- Evangeline - Mr. Blotto
- O Evangeline - Emmylou Harris
- Evangelina by Hoyt Axton from the Album Heartbreak Hotel & Other Favorites (Remastered)
- Evangelina by Diana Jones from the Album Better Times Will Come
- La Evangelina by Los Gavilanes Del Norte from the Album Polkas Norteñas (20 Éxitos)
Books about Evangelina:
- Evangelina (Jennifer Scales) - Aug 30, 2011 by MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi
- The Story of Evangelina Cisneros (Evangelina Betancourt Cosio Y Cisneros) (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by Evangelina Cisneros
- Evangelina Green: The Color Guard - Book 1 - Jul 28, 2012 by Susan Firtik
- Evangelina Rodriguez, Precursora en la Medicina y el Trabajo Social (Spanish Edition) - Apr 15, 2013 by Martina Reyes
- The Horns Of Evangelina - Apr 29, 2007 by Chuck Morgue
- The Story of Evangelina Cisneros (Evangelina Betancourt Cosio Y Cisneros) - Jan 28, 2013 by Cisneros Evangelina
- EVANGELINA Y EMMANUEL: MI SILENCIO... (Spanish Edition) - Jul 28, 2015 by L.A. Erosa
- y no se lo tragó la tierra / And the Earth Did Not Devour Him - Jun 29, 2015 by Tomás Rivera and Evangelina Vigil-Piñón
- --y No Se Lo Trago La Tierra - Dec 1, 1987 by Thomas Rivera and Tomas Rivera
- Francisco, el Papa de la gente - Jun 1, 2013 by Evangelina Himitian
Movies about Evangelina:
- En El Paraiso No Existe El Dolor  Miguel Angel Ferriz & Evangelina Elizondo [Ntsc/region 1 and 4 Dvd. Import...1994
- Punto y Aparte [NTSC/Region 1 and 4 dvd. Import - Latin America] Evangelina Sosa, Mauricio Islas2002
- Evangelina (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2007) Dolores Del Rio; Bobby Mack; Roland Drew; Vario1929
Wiki information Evangelina:
- Evangelina Elizondo
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Topic, Film actor
Evangelina Elizondo is a film actress.
- Evangelina Carrozzo
- Dancer, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Evangelina Carrozzo appeared in the Mad Hot Ballroom documentary film.
- Evangelina Salazar
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Evangelina Salazar is an Argentine actress.
- Evangelina Villegas
- Biochemist, Influence Node, Person, Academic, Award Winner
Dr. Evangelina Villegas is a Mexican cereal biochemist whose work with maize led to the development of quality protein maize. She and her colleague, Dr. Surinder Vasal, shared the 2000 World Food Prize for this achievement.
- Evangelina Sosa
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Topic, Film actor
Evangelina Sosa is an actress.
- Eva Macapagal
- Deceased Person, Person, Family member, Politician
Evangelina Macaraeg-Macapagal, M.D. was the second wife of Diosdado Macapagal, the ninth President of the Philippines. She was the ninth First Lady of the Philippines, and the mother of the fourteenth President, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
- Evangelina Martínez
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Evangelina Martínez is an actor and the mother of Roberto Sosa.
- Black-and-white Film, Topic, Film
Evangelina is a 1959 Argentine film directed by Kurt Land.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Evangelina Vigil
- Poet, Award Winner, Author, Person
Evangelina Vigil is an Mexican-American poet, translator, and Television personality.