Meaning : Free,
Pronunciation : FAN-ee (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fanny:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Fanny:
- Slavic Meaning: The name Fanny is a Slavic baby name. In Slavic the meaning of the name Fanny is: Free.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Fanny is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Fanny is: Free.
- American Meaning: The name Fanny is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Fanny is: Free.
- Latin Meaning: The name Fanny is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Fanny is: From France, or free one. Feminine of Francis. Famous bearers: British novelist Frances Burney and actress Frances Kemble.
- English Meaning: The name Fanny is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Fanny is: free;. Derived from Frances. Famous bearer: the fictional heroine of John Cleland's 'Fanny Hill'.
- Diminutive of FRANCES. In the English-speaking world this has been a vulgar slang word since the late 19th century, and the name has subsequently dropped out of common use.
Definition funny of Fanny:
- I piss myself laughing when that show "the nanny" comes on, at the start the song goes that she got kicked out and landed on her "fanny", ouch, how unfortunate.
- 1) "woah, her fanny is sweet!" 2) "Shut the fuck up you fanny!" 3) "I like big fannys and I cannot lie you other brothers cant deny....." ya right! 4) stop fannying around!
- She takes it in the fanny but never the ass.
- Winston Churchill: Wow! Last night with the wife was fantastic. Uncle Sam: Yeah? What did you do to her? Churchill: Well, first I had to suck her fanny... Sam: Wait! What did you do? Churchill: I sucked her fanny--I sucked her fanny dry to where there wasn't anything left in there! Sam: I didn't know you liked to eat shit. Churchill: What?! Sam: You ate your wife's ass out dry, as you said. Either that or she had an operation that switched her ass with her pussy. Churchill: What the hell are you talking about? (Winston Churchill and Uncle Sam get into a bitch fight.)
- "What are you doing?" "Sweet F*** All" "What are you doing?" "Sweet Fanny Adams"
- To see ones Fanny by Gaslight
- "How's my sweet, lovable little Fanny?" "Have you seen my Fanny?" "I'm in love with Fanny..." "That's my Fanny; as cute and sweet as ever!" "What could she do? She was out on her fanny." "We deserve a spanking, right on our fannies!" "Just look at this little rash on her fanny." "I'll just put it in my fanny pack." "Danny, Danny with the big, white fanny-!"
Expression information Fanny:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Fanny:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Fanny:
- Fanny (Be Tender With My Love) - Bee Gees
- Fanny [Be Tender With My Love] by Bee Gees from the Album The Ultimate Bee Gees
- Fanny [Be Tender With My Love] by Bee Gees from the Album Main Course
- Shake Your Bootiya (From "Finding Fanny") by Sachin Jigar;Divya Kumar from the Album My Ultimate Bollywood Party 2015
- Fanny Pack by Koo Koo Kanga Roo from the Album Whoopty Whoop
- Jiving Sister Fanny by The Rolling Stones from the Album Metamorphosis
- Fanny by Väsen from the Album Mindset
- Fanny Mae by Jr. Walker And The All Stars from the Album Home Cookin'
- Everybody Wants My Fanny by Richie Kavanagh from the Album Chicken Talk
- Fanny: Overture by Ezio Pinza from the Album Fanny
Books about Fanny:
- Fanny - Sep 1, 2008 by Holly Hobbie
- Jock Sturges: Fanny - Feb 24, 2015 by Jock Sturges
- Fanny (Serendipity Series) - Oct 1, 2013 by Stephen Cosgrove and Robin James
- Fanny: Being the True History of the Adventures of Fanny Hackabout-Jones - Aug 19, 1980 by Erica Jong
- Fanny Hill: Or, Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure - Feb 22, 2013 by John Cleland
- Fanny: Being the True History of the Adventures of Fanny Hackabout-Jones - May 17, 2003 by Erica Jong
- Fanny the Farmer's Stepdaughter: A Taboo First Time Romance - Aug 14, 2015 by Camille LeGrind
- Fanny & Annabelle - Sep 1, 2009 by Holly Hobbie
- Fanny Hill: Memoirs for a Woman of Pleasure - Aug 1, 2013 by John Cleland
- Fanny Bower Puts Herself Out There - Jan 8, 2014 by Julia Ariss
Movies about Fanny:
- Fear of Fanny2006 NR CC
- Fanny Hill (Part 2)2007 NR
- Fanny Hill (Part 1)2007 NR
- Fanny and Alexander (Theatrical Version) (English Subtitled)1982 NR
- Fanny2013 NR CC
- Fanny by Gaslight2007 NR
- Fanny and Alexander1983 R
- Dr. Katz Professional Therapist - The Complete Series1995 Unrated
- Fanny Crosby Story2007 NR
- The Fanny Crosby Story2009 NR
Wiki information Fanny:
- Fanny and Alexander
- Film, Topic, Film subject, Netflix Title, Award-Winning Work, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work, Literature Subject, Ranked item
Fanny and Alexander is a 1982 Swedish drama film written and directed by Ingmar Bergman. The plot focuses on two siblings and their large family in Uppsala, Sweden in the 1900s. It was originally conceived as a four-part TV movie and cut in that...
- Fanny Mendelssohn
- Author, Topic, Composer, Deceased Person, , Name source, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Musician, Person
Fanny Mendelssohn, later Fanny [Cäcilie] Mendelssohn Bartholdy and, after her marriage, Fanny Hensel, was a German pianist and composer, the sister of the composer Felix Mendelssohn and granddaughter of the philosopher Moses Mendelssohn. She was the...
- Fanny Hill
- Fiction Book, Adapted Work, Written Work, Book, Work of Fiction
Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure is an erotic novel by English novelist John Cleland first published in London in 1748. Written while the author was in debtors' prison in London, it is considered "the first original English prose pornography, and the...
- Fanny Ardant
- Actor, Film writer, Film director, Musician, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Topic, Influence Node, TV Actor, Award Winner
Fanny Marguerite Judith Ardant is a French actress. She has appeared in more than eighty motion pictures since 1976. Ardant won the César Award for Best Actress in 1997 for her performance in Pédale douce.
- Fanny Brice
- Film actor, Identity, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Fanny Brice was a popular and influential American illustrated song model, comedian, singer, theater and film actress, who made many stage, radio and film appearances and is known as the creator and star of the top-rated radio comedy series, The Baby...
- Finding Fanny
- Romantic comedy Film, Topic, Film
Finding Fanny is a 2014 Indian comedy film directed and written by Homi Adajania and produced by Dinesh Vijan under Maddock Films and presented by Fox Star Studios. Deepika Padukone, Arjun Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, Dimple Kapadia & Pankaj Kapur...
- Fanny Lú
- Latin pop Artist, , Social network user, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Composer, Award Nominee
Fanny Lucía Martínez Buenaventura, better known professionally as Fanny Lu, is a Colombian singer-songwriter and actress from Santiago de Cali, Colombia. She studied at the University of the Andes and received a degree in industrial engineering. She...
- Hard rock Artist, TV program guest, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Social network user
Fanny was an American all-female band, active in the early 1970s. They were one of the first notable rock groups to be made up entirely of women, the third to sign with a major label, and the first to release an album on a major label. They achieved...
- Romance Film, Film, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Ranked item, Netflix Title
Fanny is a 1961 American Technicolor drama film directed by Joshua Logan. The screenplay by Julius J. Epstein is based on the book for the 1954 stage musical of the same title by Logan and S.N. Behrman, which in turn had been adapted from Marcel...
- Fanny Stevenson
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Fanny Vandegrift was the spouse of screenwriter Robert Louis Stevenson.