Meaning : Distinguisher, One Who Tells Right From Wrong, One who tells Right from Wrong,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : fah RUK,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Faruq:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Faruq:
- One who can distinguish right from wrong; truth from a lie.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Faruq is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Faruq is: Wise.
- Hindi Meaning: The name Faruq is a Hindi baby name. In Hindi the meaning of the name Faruq is: Moral.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Faruq is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Faruq is: Distinguisher. Differentiator.
- Means "person who can tell right from wrong" in Arabic. This was the name of the last king of Egypt (1920-1965).
Definition funny of Faruq:
- I wish I was a faruq!
Expression information Faruq:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Faruq:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Faruq:
- Faruq - Séparations by Akerma from the Album Tilufa n Si Muh-u-Mhend
- Wonderful Woman (feat. Brooklyn & Faruq) by Diva Dollz & Company from the Album Work Hard...Play Harder!
- Maqtal Umar Al Farûq (Quran) by Ishaq Al Howayni from the Album Maqtal Umar Al Farûq (Quran)
Books about Faruq:
- How to be a Successful Businessman: Personal Development Plan - Apr 27, 2015 by Omar Faruq
- Children of The Cave: Stories from the Qu'ran (Children's stories from The Qu'ran Book 1) - Jul 1, 2015 by Maulana Faruq Abdur-Rasheed Dowdell
- Fundamentals of Islamic Banking and Finance (Wiley Finance) - Nov 2, 2015 by Kabir M. Hassan and Abu Umar Faruq Ahmad
- Solutions: The Palestinian-Israeli Conflict Made Simple - Apr 30, 2013 by Dr. Samer Mohd Faruq Muala
- Developments in Islamic Banking Practice: The Experience of Bangladesh - Aug 1, 2010 by Abu Umar Faruq Ahmad
- Genuine Recovery a Survivor Perspective: Resolving Mental Illness - Aug 29, 2013 by Umm Faruq
- A Guide to the Contents of the Qur'an - Jan 1, 1995 by Farug Sherif and Faruq Sherif
- Theory and Practice of Modern Islamic Finance: The Case Analysis from Australia - Jan 1, 2010 by Abu Umar Faruq Ahmad
- The Missing Links : Overlooked and Forgotten Statements From the Scholars of Ahl Sunnah to Assist Some) - by Abu Abdur Rahman Faruq Post
- Famous Women In Islam - 2000 by Dr. Umar Faruq Abd-Allah
Movies about Faruq:
- Faruq Z. Bey with the Northwoods Improvisers: Journey Into The Valley2008 G
- Khel Mohabbat Ka [Dvd ] Faruq Sheikh / Poonam Dhillon -Eng Subtitles
Wiki information Faruq:
- Golam Faruq
- Person, Measured person, Cricket Bowler, Athlete, Cricket Player
Golam Faruq is a former Bangladeshi cricketer who played in five ODIs from 1986 to 1990. A right arm medium pacer and more than a useful lower-order batsman, Faruq was a regular with the national side throughout the 1980s.
- Omar al-Faruq
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Omar al-Faruq, also spelled or al-Farouq or al-Farooq, was an Iraqi citizen and a senior al-Qaeda member. He was a liaison between al-Qaeda and Islamic terrorists in the Far East, particularly Jemaah Islamiyah.
- Faruq Z. Bey
- Free jazz Artist, Composer, , Person, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Musician
Faruq Z. Bey was an American jazz saxophonist and composer from Detroit, Michigan. Bey was known for his work with Griot Galaxy, which played distinct compositions, often by Bey. Odd meters and polyrhythms were a frequent feature of the group's...
- Ghulam Faruq Yaqubi
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Ghulam Faruq Yaqubi was an Afghan politician and Army General. He was a significant figure In the Afghan Security Service, KHAD, from 1980 to 1985. He was promoted both to Politburo status and the rank of Colonel General, the highest rank held by the...
- Frank Agrama
- Scriptwriter, Person, Film writer, Film director, Film producer
Frank Agrama, also known and credited by his birth name Farouk Agrama, is an American director, producer and writer. He is the founder and chief executive officer of Harmony Gold USA, Inc. He is best known for producing the film Robotech: The Shadow...
- Faruq Masudi
- Film director, Topic, Person
Faruq Masudi is a film director and producer.
- Hasan Faruq Ali
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Hasan Faruq Ali is an actor.
- Faruq, Iran
- Location, Statistical region
Faruq is a village in Khafrak-e Olya Rural District, Seyyedan District, Marvdasht County, Fars Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 5,227, in 1,361 families.
- Hard rock Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film actor, Musical Artist, Musician
Faruq Mahfuz Anam, known by his stage name James is a Bangladeshi singer, guitarist, and composer. He is often referred to as Feelings and now it's name Nagar Baul and "Guru". James is currently the lead guitarist and vocalist of the band Nagar Baul....
- Faruqi dynasty
The Faruqi dynasty was the ruling dynasty of the Khandesh sultanate from its inception in 1382 till its annexation by the Mughal emperor Akbar in 1601. The founder of the dynasty, Malik Ahmad participated in a rebellion against the Bahmani ruler...