If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fauquier:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Fauquier:
- Fauquier County by Rik Ekstrom & Boneshaker from the Album The Philosophy of Brown
- Over the Waterfall / Fauquier County by Rob Stenson from the Album Gold Mountain EP
- St. Anne's Reel / Fauquier County / St. Anne's Reel / Fauquier County / St. Anne's Reel / Fauquier County by Rob Stenson from the Album Gold Mountain EP
Books about Fauquier:
- Abstracts of Wills, Administrations, and Marriages of Fauquier County, Virginia, 1759-1800 - Jun 1, 2009 by J. Estelle Stewart King and King
- Storm Over Fauquier: The Foreboding Tempest: 1860-1861 - Sep 24, 2014 by Eileen Kern Goodman
- Fauquier During the Proprietorship: A Chronicle of the Colonization and Organization of a Northern Neck County... - Jan 15, 2008 by H. C. Groome
- Fauquier County (Postcard History) - Sep 27, 2010 by Matthew C. Benson
- Fauquier County in the Revolution - Jan 15, 2008 by T. Triplett Russell and John K. Gott
- African Americans of Fauquier County (Images of America) - Jun 8, 2009 by Donna Tyler Hollie Ph.D. and Brett M. Tyler
- Fauquier families, 1759-1799: Comprehensive indexed abstracts of tax and tithable lists, marriage bonds, and minute... - 1994 by John P Alcock
- Fauquier County, Virginia's Clerk's Loose Papers: A Guide to the Records, 1759-1919 - Feb 1, 2012 by Joan W. Peters
- Storm Over Fauquier - The Foreboding Tempest: 1860-1861 - Sep 23, 2014 by Eileen Kern Goodman
- 250 Years in Fauquier County: A Virginia Story - Feb 5, 2009 by Kathi Ann Brown and Walter Nicklin
Movies about Fauquier:
- Thoughts on Foxhunting and other Memories of Old Fauquier2008 G
Wiki information Fauquier:
- Fauquier County
- Dated location, US County, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Administrative Division, Location, Newspaper circulation area
Fauquier /fɔːˈkɪər/ is a county located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 65,203. The county seat is Warrenton. Fauquier County is part of the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV Metropolitan...
- Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Identity
Warrenton is a town in Fauquier County, Virginia, United States. In 2011, Fauquier County was number eight on the U.S. Census Bureau list of highest-income counties in the United States. Population was 6,670 at the 2000 census, and 9,611 at the 2010...
- Fauquier High School
- High school, Employer, Organization, School, Location, Educational Institution
Fauquier High School is a public high school in Warrenton, Virginia, United States. The school is part of Fauquier County Public Schools and is located at 705 Waterloo Road.
- Francis Fauquier
- Politician, Author, Person, Name source, Deceased Person
Francis Fauquier was a Lieutenant Governor of Virginia Colony, and served as acting governor from 1758 until his death in 1768. He was married to Catherine Dalston. He was a noted friend of Thomas Jefferson. As royal governor of Virginia, Fauquier...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Fauquier-Strickland is a township in the Canadian province of Ontario, located in the Cochrane District. The three main communities in the township are Fauquier, Strickland, and Gregoires Mill. All are located along Highway 11 between Departure Lake...
- Fauquier Bankshares, Inc.
- State Commercial Banks Business, Employer, Issuer, Organization, Business Operation
- Dated location, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village
Remington is a small incorporated town in Fauquier County, Virginia, United States. The population was 598 at the 2010 census. It is near the highways, U.S. Route 15, U.S. Route 17, U.S. Route 29, and Virginia State Route 28. Remington is less than a...
- Fauquier, British Columbia
Fauquier is a community and former steamer landing in Central Kootenay in the Canadian province of British Columbia. It is located on the east side of Lower Arrow Lake along Highway 6, where a car ferry links to the west side of the lake.
- Warrenton–Fauquier Airport
- Airport, Location
Warrenton–Fauquier Airport is a county-owned, public-use airport located 12 nautical miles southeast of the central business district of Warrenton, a town in Fauquier County, Virginia, United States. Although most U.S. airports use the same...
- John Emilius Fauquier
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Air Commodore John Emilius "Johnny" Fauquier DSO & Two Bars, DFC was a Canadian aviator and Second World War Bomber Command leader. He commanded No. 405 Squadron RCAF and later No. 617 Squadron RAF over the course of the war. A bush pilot, prior to...