Meaning : Fairy or Elf, A shortened version of the English word "faith". It also means "fairy"., Fairy, Fairy Or Elf,
Pronunciation : fay, FAY , (fEY),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fay:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Fay:
- Fay is the traditional word for 'fairy'. It is commonly used as a pet form for 'Faith'. In Arthurian legend, the name first appeared thanks to Morgan le Fay, sister of King Arthur. It took until the 1800s for the name to reappear with any frequency, however.
- Irish Meaning: The name Fay is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Fay is: Raven.
- American Meaning: The name Fay is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Fay is: Raven.
- Derived from Middle English faie meaning "fairy". It appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth's Arthurian legends in the name of Morgan le Fay. It has been used as a given name since the 19th century. In some cases it may be used as a short form of FAITH.
Definition funny of Fay:
- Jack: Did you see that litte fay? Maria: Yeah, I did! Sara: I didn't.
- if there were a fay for every tomorrow, tomorrow would have a better reason to continue on.
- John: Look at the big guy. I don't think he's wearing anything. Jill: Yes he is. Notice that when he attempts to jump, the fat rolls come up and reveal his totally awesome thong, half rainbow, and half neon pink. John: Haha, nice! I love it when gay pride parades turn into fay pride parades.
- Matty: Hey, have you seen Fay? Garret: Probably still in bed being anti social Matty: How do we get her out? Garret: Food and bands...
- His frat tshirt say FAY.
- Friend:"Fay I need your help I'm freeking out" Fay:"what's wroung? Are you ok?"
- He was running fayish with his hands on his hips.
Expression information Fay:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Fay:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Fay:
- Must Be Nice (feat. Johanna Fay) [Explicit] by G-Eazy from the Album Must Be Nice [Explicit]
- La Fory Fay by Julión Álvarez Y Su Norteño Banda from the Album Tu Amigo Nada Más
- Shasta Fay Hepworth by Jonny Greenwood from the Album Inherent Vice (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [+digital booklet]
- Blazing Waters (feat. Lindy-Fay Hella) by Leaves' Eyes from the Album King of Kings
- Plastic Dreams (feat. Johanna Fay) [Explicit] by G-Eazy from the Album Must Be Nice [Explicit]
- Come With Me (Album Version) [feat. Fay Simpson] by Ronny Jordan from the Album The Quiet Revolution
- Plastic Dreams (feat. Johanna Fay) [Explicit] by G-Eazy from the Album Plastic Dreams (feat. Johanna Fay) [Explicit]
- Run Fay Run by Isaac Hayes from the Album Ultimate Isaac Hayes: Can You Dig It?
- Gone Squatchin' (feat. James "Bobo" Fay) by Jelly of the Month Club from the Album Introducing: Jelly of the Month Club
- Candy Painted (Jackal & Hyde Vs Mojo Le Fay For The Breakers Remix) by H2O (USA) from the Album Candy Painted (Jackal & Hyde Vs Mojo Le Fay For The Breakers Remix)
Books about Fay:
- Fay: A Novel - Apr 17, 2001 by Larry Brown
- Fay - Nov 24, 1999 by William Wegman
- The King's Leash (Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 7) - Sep 14, 2015 by Katherine Sparrow
- Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Practical Parenting From Birth to Six Years - 2000 by Jim Fay and Charles Fay
- Share Jesus Without Fear - Jun 1, 1999 by Linda Evans Shepherd and Linda Evans Shepherd
- Chemistry (6th Edition) - Jan 7, 2011 by John E. McMurry and Robert C. Fay
- Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man: A Novel - Sep 13, 2005 by Fannie Flagg
- Errata (Crab Orchard Series in Poetry) - Sep 24, 2015 by Lisa Fay Coutley
- Chemistry (7th Edition) - Jan 10, 2015 by John E. McMurry and Robert C. Fay
- The Dragon's Secret (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 2) - Jan 31, 2015 by Katherine Sparrow
Movies about Fay:
- Fay Grim2006 R CC
- Girl Slaves Of Morgana Le Fay1971 Unrated
- Fay Grim2007 Unrated
- Silver Screen Legends: Fay Wray2010
- Doctor X (1932) & the Return of Doctor X (1939) - Authentic Region 1 DVD From Warner Brothers Starring Humphrey...1932
- William Wegman's Fay's Twelve Days of Christmas2006 NR
- The Mystery of the Wax Museum / 1933 / Fay Wray1933
- Fay Wray Collection1932 PG
- Maria Fay's Floor Exercises for Professional Dancers2012
- Fay's 12 Days of Christmas1995 NR by Fay's 12 Days of Christmas
Wiki information Fay:
- Opera Character, TV Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Book Character, Name source, Film character, Fictional Character, Theater Character
Morgan le Fay /ˈmɔrɡən lə ˈfeɪ/, alternatively known as Morgan le Faye, Morgen, Morgaine, Morgain, Morgana, Morganna, Morgant, Morgane, Morgne, Morge, Morgue, and other names, is a powerful enchantress in the Arthurian legend. Early works featuring...
- Fay Wray
- Actor, Influence Node, Celebrity, Person, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Film actor, Identity
Vina Fay Wray was a Canadian-born American actress most noted for playing the female lead in King Kong. Through an acting career that spanned 57 years, Wray attained international renown as an actress in horror movie roles. She was one of the first...
- Fay Ripley
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Film writer
Fay Ripley is an English actress and recipe author. She is a graduate of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. Her first professional role was in the chorus of a pantomime version of Around the World in 80 Days. Ripley's early film and television...
- Guillaume Dufay
- Musical Artist, Musician, Name source, , Deceased Person, Composer, Person
Guillaume Dufay was a Franco-Flemish composer of the early Renaissance. The central figure in the Burgundian School, he was regarded by his contemporaries as the leading composer in Europe in the mid-15th century.
- Fay Weldon
- Novelist, Film writer, Topic, TV Writer, Person, Identity, Topic, Author, TV Actor, Film story contributor
Fay Weldon CBE FRSL is an English author, essayist and playwright, whose work has been associated with feminism. In her fiction, Weldon typically portrays contemporary women who find themselves trapped in oppressive situations caused by the...
- Fay Bainter
- Actor, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Topic, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Influence Node
Fay Okell Bainter was an American film and stage actress.
- Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area, Governmental Jurisdiction, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Sports Team Location
Fayetteville is a city in Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States. It is the county seat of Cumberland County, and is best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation northwest of the city. Fayetteville has received the...
- Meagen Fay
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person
Meagen Helen Fay is an American actress known for her work in television. A native of Joliet, Illinois, in the early 1980s Fay was a featured cast member at The Second City. Her first television role was in the 1987 television series Ohara. Fay's...
- HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Newspaper circulation area, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Organization scope, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location
Fayetteville is the third-largest city in Arkansas and county seat of Washington County. The city is centrally located within the county and has been home of the University of Arkansas since the institution's founding in 1871. Fayetteville is on the...
- Fay Spain
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Topic
Fay Spain was an American actress in motion pictures and television.