Meaning : From The Fen Town, Settlement on the marsh, The name Fenton used to be used as a surname and it means 'marsh town' or 'swamp town'., From the fen town,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : FEN ton, (FEHN-tahn), FEN-tən ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fenton:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Fenton:
- Fenton is an English surname meaning 'settlement on the marsh'. Though uncommon, it is sometimes used as a boy's given name.
- English Meaning: The name Fenton is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Fenton is: Swamp town.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Fenton is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Fenton is: The Merry Wives of Windsor' A young gentleman.
- From a surname which was originally taken from a place name meaning "marsh town" in Old English.
Definition funny of Fenton:
- Situational: 1. You spend all day working on that last minute assignment and after having completed it and left the room only breifly discover your pet dog/cat/parrot/liger has destroyed the fruits of your labour. This is all made worse by them trying to, in their own simple way, tell you that everything is fine. 2. The free from corporate interests social network for hospitality exchange I spent 5 years participating in just got sold out to the tune of 7.6 million without myself or the vast majority of 3 million members being consulted. Conversational: Person 1. 'What is wrong with you? You look sad.' Person 2. 'I just got dumped by my partner. Completley out of the blue. They are seeing somebody else already. I feel pure fenton.' Person 1. 'This shit is making me mad and fenton. I don't know if I should scream or puke. Maybe I'll do both.' Person 2. 'Calm down dear. Everything is ok.' Person 1. 'Fuck off! You did this to me!' Horribe person (probably some kind of evil nemisis, but not a very bright one). 'I fentoned them all so hard they will be crying for a year while I count my illicit money. Muhahahaha. Muahahahaha. Hahahaha. Muhahahaha.'
- He's a fenton!
- Fenton is mainly used in following terms: Mundus vult decipi decipiatur ergo. (Screw the customer) Populus vult decipi. (The people want to be decived) Nil illegitimo carborundum. (Don't let the bastards get you down)
- "Hey, there's Fenton" "Dude we should invite him to the party tonight!" "He's already invited" "Oh yeah of course! haha can't wait!" "Aye she's cute" "Yeah man but that's Fenton's sister!" "That's awesome dude!" "Yeah it is but be careful. Break her heart and we'll never see you again man"
- "If you want to win one of those awards you'll have to pull a fenton and nominate yourself"
- I know I cancelled the meeting three times already but I am gonna have to Fen-ton this meeting. Man 1: I knew he wouldnt make it today. Man 2: Yep.....told you he would fen-ton.
- he thinks he is a fenton. but he is a shit bag.
Expression information Fenton:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Fenton:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Fenton:
- Nothing at All (Gary Numan & Ade Fenton Mix) by Tweaker from the Album And Then There's Nothing
- The Leather Sea (Ade Fenton Electro Remix) by Gary Numan Vs Ade Fenton from the Album The Leather Sea
- Isn't It Strange (Ade Fenton Extended Remix) by Parralox from the Album Isn't It Strange
- Falstaff, Act I, Scene 2: "Pst, pst, Nannetta! Vien qua?Labbra di fuoco!" (Fenton, Nannetta) by Philharmonia Orchestra, Herbert Karajan, Luigi Alva, Anna Moffo from the Album Verdi: Falstaff
- Falstaff, Act I, Scene 2: "Ripeti. In due parole" (Meg, Alice, Quickly, Nannetta, Cajus, Bardolfo, Fenton, Pistola... by Philharmonia Orchestra, Rolando Panerai, Herbert Karajan, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Anna Moffo, Fedora Barbieri, Renato Ercolani, Nicola Zaccaria, Luigi Alva, Tomaso Spataro, Nan Merriman from the Album Verdi: Falstaff
- Falstaff, Act III, Scene 2: "Ogni sorta di gente dozzinale" (Falstaff, Ford, Coro, Alice, Cajo, Meg, Quickly,... by Philharmonia Orchestra, Philharmonia Chorus, Herbert Karajan, Roberto Benaglio, Rolando Panerai, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Anna Moffo, Fedora Barbieri, Renato Ercolani, Nicola Zaccaria, Tito Gobbi, Luigi from the Album Verdi: Falstaff
- Falstaff, Act II, Scene 2: "Bella ! Ridente!" (Fenton, Nannetta, Ford, Paesani, Cajus, Meg, Quickly, Falstaff,... by Philharmonia Orchestra, Herbert Karajan, Rolando Panerai, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Anna Moffo, Fedora Barbieri, Renato Ercolani, Nicola Zaccaria, Tito Gobbi, Luigi Alva, Tomaso Spataro, Nan Merriman from the Album Verdi: Falstaff
- Falstaff, Act III, Scene 1: "Avrò con me dei putti" (Alice, Nannetta, Meg, Fenton, Ford, Cajus, Quickly) by Herbert Karajan, Philharmonia Orchestra, Rolando Panerai, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Anna Moffo, Fedora Barbieri, Luigi Alva, Tomaso Spataro, Nan Merriman from the Album Verdi: Falstaff
- Falstaff, Act III, Scene 2: "Dal labbro il canto estasiato vola" (Fenton, Nannetta) by Philharmonia Orchestra, Herbert Karajan, Luigi Alva, Anna Moffo from the Album Verdi: Falstaff
- Falstaff, Act III, Scene 1: "Brava! Quelle corna saranno la mia gioia!" (Ford, Alice, Meg, Fenton, Nannetta) by Philharmonia Orchestra, Herbert Karajan, Rolando Panerai, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Anna Moffo, Luigi Alva, Nan Merriman from the Album Verdi: Falstaff
Books about Fenton:
- Fenton Art Glass: A Centennial of Glass Making, 1907 to 2007 - Sep 28, 2012 by Debbie Coe and Randy Coe
- Fenton A-z (Schiffer Book for Collectors) - Aug 30, 2004 by John Walk
- Virtuous Scoundrel (The Regency Romp Trilogy) - Oct 6, 2015 by Maggie Fenton
- The Big Book of Fenton Glass, 1940-1970 (Schiffer Book for Collectors) - Jul 2005 by John Walk and Joseph Gates
- Lord Fenton's Folly (Proper Romance) - Oct 6, 2015 by Josi S. Kilpack
- Fenton Art Glass 1907-1939: Identification & Value Guide - Jul 1996 by Margaret Whitmyer and Kenn Whitmyer
- Fenton Special Orders, 1940-1980.: L.g. Wright, Abels, Wasserberg & Company, Devilbiss, Sears, Roebuck & Company... - Aug 30, 2003 by John Walk
- The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy) - Apr 7, 2015 by Maggie Fenton
- Fenton Art Glass Patterns, 1939-1980: Identification & Value Guide - May 1999 by Kenn Whitmyer and Margaret Whitmyer
- Your Perfect Life: A Novel - Jun 10, 2014 by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke
Movies about Fenton:
- Chicago Blues Jam: Fenton Robinson/James Harman2005 NR
- Go For No! The Ultimate Strategy for Failing Your Way to Success - Sales Training DVD Video featuring Richard...2010 NR
- In Honor of Bill Fenton's 50 Years with Fenton Art Glass1996 by Bill Fenton and Frank M. Fenton
- Mike Fenton's Actors Workshop2008 NR
- Gentle Healing Yoga with Pam Fenton
- Top Treasure Hunt Movies: House of Secrets DVD (1936) Starring Leslie Fenton, Muriel Evans, Noel Madison, Sidney...1936
- Mike Fenton's Actors Workshop2003 by Mike Fenton and Pece Dingo
- Gabriel of Urantia's Conversations with Activists to Inspire Global Change - Series 6: Fenton Wardle, Jah Levi...2011
- House of Secrets (1936), A classic film starring Leslie Fenton and Muriel Evans, Director: Roland D. Reed
- Praise Sasha Horler Peter Fenton UNRATED All Regions PAL
Wiki information Fenton:
- Location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Fenton is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan that lies mostly in Genesee County, with small portions in neighboring Oakland County and Livingston County.
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village
Fenton is a city in St. Louis County, Missouri, United States and a suburb of St. Louis. The population was 4,022 at the 2010 census.
- Shane Fenton
- Pop Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Identity, Topic, Deceased Person
Bernard William Jewry, known as Alvin Stardust, was an English pop singer and stage actor. Performing first as Shane Fenton, Stardust's stage and screen career spanned over a half-century. He is best known for singles released in the 1970s and 1980s,...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Fenton is one of the six towns in the city of Stoke-on-Trent which federated in 1910. In the south-east of the city, Fenton has been dubbed the town Arnold Bennett forgot as he called his fictionalised version of Stoke-on-Trent the Five Towns.
- Fenton's reagent
Fenton's reagent is a solution of hydrogen peroxide and an iron catalyst that is used to oxidize contaminants or waste waters. Fenton's reagent can be used to destroy organic compounds such as trichloroethylene and polychloroethylene. It was...
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location
Fenton is a city in Kossuth County, Iowa, United States. The population was 279 at the 2010 census.
- George Fenton
- Theatrical Composer, Film actor, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, Film music contributor, , Composer, Lyricist, Musician
George Fenton is an English composer best known for his work writing film scores and music for television such as for the BBC series "The Blue Planet" and "Planet Earth".
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Fenton is a town in Broome County, New York, United States. The population was 6,674 at the 2010 census. The town was named after Reuben Fenton, a governor of New York. The original name was Port Crane. The town is in the northeastern part of the...
- HUD County Place, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Dated location
Fenton is a village in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana, United States. The population was 380 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Jennings Micropolitan Statistical Area. Thomas A. "Tom" Greene, a former state senator from Iberville Parish,...
- Roger Fenton
- Photographer, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Media Rights Holder, Visual Artist
Roger Fenton was a pioneering British photographer, one of the first war photographers.