Meaning : Little fair one, Little Fair One,
Origin : Irish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fineen:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Fineen:
- Irish Meaning: The name Fineen is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Fineen is: Fair birth; handsome.
Expression information Fineen:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Fineen:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Fineen:
- Fineen O'driscoll, the Rover by Skip Henderson from the Album The Poet & Pirate Overtures
Books about Fineen:
- The Stolen Village: Baltimore and the Barbary Pirates - Dec 31, 2008 by Des Ekin
- Fineen the Rover. (Song.) Words by R. D. Joyce - 1912 by Charles Wood
- Cave of Secrets - Dec 31, 2012 by Morgan Llywelyn
- Pirates of Baltimore - May 7, 2013 by Bernie McCarthy
- Baltimore Castle: An 800-Year History - Jan 9, 2013 by Bernie McCarthy
- The Annals of the Four Masters Vol. 7 (Index to the 6 volumes) - Apr 27, 2010 by John O'Donovan
- Lost Tunnel of Exiles: Messenger (Volume 2) - May 10, 2014 by L. Dianne Goates
- The King of Sleep (Watchers (Pocket)) - Jul 30, 2002 by Caiseal Mor
- The Legends: The Story of Fergus (Irish edition) - May 4, 2012 by Mr. Robert E Connolly
- Seek the Enchanted Antlers - Jun 29, 2015 by Jack Scoltock
Wiki information Fineen:
- Sir Fineen O'Driscoll
Sir Fineen O'Driscoll was an Irish lord who was knighted by Queen Elizabeth I. He was more commonly known as The Rover and also known as Fineen of the Ships. He was married to Eileen, daughter of Sir Owen MacCarthy Reagh the 12th Prince of Carbery,...
- Fínghin Mac Carthaigh
- Man, Person
Finghin MacCarthy, also known as Fineen of Ringrone, was King of Desmond from 1251 to his death in 1261, shortly after his famous victory over John FitzGerald, 1st Baron Desmond at the Battle of Callann. He was the son of Donal Gott MacCarthy, King...