Meaning : Unknown, Fair shouldered, Fair Shouldered,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fionnuala:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Fionnuala:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Fionnuala is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Fionnuala is: A Gaelic name of unknown meaning.
- Irish Meaning: The name Fionnuala is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Fionnuala is: Fair shoulders.
- Means "white shoulder" from Irish fionn "white, fair" and guala "shoulder". In Irish legend Fionnuala was one of the four children of Lir who were transformed into swans for a period of 900 years.
Definition funny of Fionnuala:
- Fionnuala Fenella Fionnghuala Finola Nuala
Expression information Fionnuala:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Fionnuala:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Fionnuala:
- Fionnuala's Cookie Jar by Secret Garden from the Album Winter Poem
- Mary's Lament (feat. Fionnuala Gill) by Secret Garden from the Album Winter Poem
- Fionnuala's Song by Mary Mc Laughlin from the Album Daughter of Lir
- Buachaill ón Éirne (feat. Fionnuala Ní Luathairí) by Coláiste Árainn Mhóir from the Album Rabharta Ceoil
- Fionnuala's Song by Sharon Fisher from the Album Ireland: Land of Harp and Song
- An Oiche Roimh Re / Fionnuala's New Hat by Aoife Nic Cormaic from the Album Cuas na bhFainleog / The Hollow of the Swallows
- Silent O Moyle (The Song Of Fionnuala) by Mary O'Hara from the Album Down By The Glenside: Songs Of Ireland (Digitally Remastered)
- Silent O Moyle (The Song of Fionnuala) by Geraldine O'Grady, Oonagh Keogh, Margaret O'Sullivan from the Album The Lark in the Clean Air: Melodies of Ireland
- Silent O Moyle Or The Fionnuala by Mary O' Hara from the Album Songs Of Ireland
Books about Fionnuala:
- Filmcraft: Production Design - Oct 1, 2012 by Fionnuala Halligan
- On the Frontlines: Gender, War, and the Post-Conflict Process - Nov 16, 2011 by Fionnuala Ní Aoláin and Dina Francesca Haynes
- International Human Rights: Law, Policy, and Process - Aug 12, 2009 by David S. Weissbrodt and Fionnuala Ni Aolain
- You, Me and Other People - Feb 26, 2015 by Fionnuala Kearney
- The Painter's Women: Goya in Light and Shade - Sep 23, 2015 by Fionnuala Brennan
- Movie Storyboards: The Art of Visualizing Screenplays - Oct 15, 2013 by Fionnuala Halligan
- The Day I Lost You - Feb 11, 2016 by Fionnuala Kearney
- Fionnuala (Irish Edition) - Sep 1, 2015 by Siobhan Parkinson and Carol Betera
- Law in Times of Crisis: Emergency Powers in Theory and Practice (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative... - Oct 30, 2006 by Oren Gross and Fionnuala Ní Aoláin
- The Companion Guide to London [new edn] (Companion Guides) - Oct 3, 2000 by David Piper and Fionnuala Jervis
Wiki information Fionnuala:
- Fionnuala Britton
- Professional Athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Fionnuala Britton is an Irish runner who specialises in the 3000 metres steeplechase. She was the gold medallist at the 2011 and 2012 European Cross Country Championships. She has represented Ireland in the steeplechase at the 2008 Beijing Olympics,...
- Fionnuala Sweeney
- TV Journalist, Topic, TV Personality, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person
Fionnuala Sweeney is an Irish anchorwoman and reporter. She had been based at CNN's headquarters in Atlanta, Sweeney was anchoring CNN Newsroom as well as serving as the primary substitute at the International Desk. She is known around Europe as the...
- Fionnuala Sherry
- Celtic Artist, , Musician, Person, Lyricist, Musical Artist
Fionnuala Sherry is an Irish violinist and vocalist. She makes up the female part of the New Instrumental duo Secret Garden, which won the Eurovision Song Contest 1995 with the predominantly instrumental piece "Nocturne".
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Composition, Cataloged instance
- Fionnula Flanagan
- Actor, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Identity, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Topic
Fionnghuala Manon "Fionnula" Flanagan is an Irish actress and political activist.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Fionnuala is a fictional character from the 1994 film War of the Buttons.
- Fionnuala Murphy
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Fionnuala Murphy is an actress.
- Fionnuala Carr
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Fionnuala Carr is a camogie player from Clonduff, County Down, Northern Ireland. She is the winner of two Soaring Star awards in 2010 and 2011 and an Ashbourne All Star in 2011. She was on the Down team that contested the 2011 Kay Mills Cup final....