Meaning : Lover Of Horses, Lover of horses,
Origin : Dutch,
Pronunciation : FLIP ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Flip:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Flip:
- Greek Meaning: The name Flip is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Flip is: Lover of horses.
- Diminutive of FILIP
Definition funny of Flip:
- dayum! did you SEE that flip!? she was fyyyyyyne!
- if you were a true filipino, you won't kep referring to yourself as "flip". but instead, call yourselves pinoy/pinay or spell out filipino. be proud of your culture. MABUHAY NG PILIPINAS!
- Should I shoot out of town and flip this pound? - Mack 10
- I was so mad, I thought I was going to flip.
- i'm a fLiP
- I just found a new connect. I got a half pound to flip by friday.
- She's a Flip. *remember what Flip really stands for and how hard it was for the Filipino ancestors that went through it all.
Expression information Flip:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Flip:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Flip:
- Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) by Us3 Featuring Rahsaan And Gerard Presencer from the Album Hand On The Torch [Explicit]
- Like A Pimp (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Lil' Flip] [Explicit] by David Banner from the Album Mississippi-The Album (Explicit Version)
- Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) (Re-Recorded / Remastered) by Us3 from the Album Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) (Re-Recorded / Remastered)
- HyperParadise (Flume Remix) [Ganz Flip] by Hermitude from the Album HyperParadise (Flume Remix) [Ganz Flip]
- Flip the Script by Gramatik from the Album SB3
- Nollie Tre Flip [Explicit] by Hopsin from the Album Knock Madness [Explicit]
- Flip Flop and Fly by Ellis Hall from the Album Chicken Run
- Flip by Millions Like Us from the Album All Trap Music 3 [Explicit]
- Flip, Flop & Fly (Live Version) by The Blues Brothers from the Album Briefcase Full Of Blues (US Release)
- Flip The Switch by The Rolling Stones from the Album Bridges To Babylon
Books about Flip:
- FLIP: How to Find, Fix, and Sell Houses for Profit - Jan 9, 2007 by Rick Villani and Clay Davis
- Flip: An Unconventional Guide to Becoming a Real Estate Entrepreneur and Building Your Dream Lifestyle - Nov 7, 2014 by Nick Ruiz
- Flip - Apr 10, 2012 by Martyn Bedford
- The Book on Flipping Houses: How to Buy, Rehab, and Resell Residential Properties (BiggerPockets Presents...) - Mar 22, 2013 by Mr. J Scott and Mr. Brandon Turner
- Flipping Houses Exposed: 34 Weeks In The Life Of A Successful House Flipper - May 1, 2013 by Danny Johnson
- Flip - Mar 3, 2015 by David Lubar
- The Flip - May 4, 2014 by Michael Phillip Cash
- HOLD: How to Find, Buy, and Rent Houses for Wealth - Oct 4, 2012 by Steve Chader and Jennice Doty
- Real Estate Investing: How to Flip a House as a Real Estate Investor - Nov 15, 2012 by William Johnson
- Flip Side - Aug 16, 2015 by Simon Oneill
Movies about Flip:
- Flea Market Flip Season 52015 CC
- Flip or Flop Season 32015 CC
- Flip or Flop Season 22014 CC
- "Flip Flop Flippin' - One man's search for character(s) on the A.T."2014 NR CC
- Flip or Flop Follow-Up Season 12015 CC
- Beach Flip Season 12015 CC
- Flea Market Flip Season 32014 CC
- Flea Market Flip Season 42014 CC
- Flip or Flop Season 12013 CC
- Flip Flop Flippin' 2 - A Search for Character(s) continues on the A.T2014 NR
Wiki information Flip:
In electronics, a flip-flop or latch is a circuit that has two stable states and can be used to store state information. A flip-flop is a bistable multivibrator. The circuit can be made to change state by signals applied to one or more control inputs...
The flip or clamshell is a mobile phone form factor feature phone which is in two or more sections that fold via a hinge. If the hinge is on a long edge the device is more likely to be called clamshell than flip phone. When the clamshell is open, the...
- Coin flipping
Coin flipping, coin tossing, or heads or tails is the practice of throwing a coin in the air to choose between two alternatives, sometimes to resolve a dispute between two parties. It is a form of sortition which inherently has only two possible and...
- Product category, Garment
Flip-flops are a type of open-toed sandal typically worn in casual situations. They consist of a flat sole held loosely on the foot by a Y-shaped strap that passes between the first and second toes and around either side of the foot. They may also be...
- Flip jump
The flip jump is a figure skating jump which takes off from a backward inside edge with a toe pick assist, and lands on the backward outside edge of the opposite foot.
- Lil' Flip
- Southern rap Artist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Broadcast Artist, Person, Award Nominee, Social network user, Featured artist, TV Actor, TV program guest
Wesley Eric Weston, Jr, better known by his stage name Lil' Flip, is an American rapper. He is best known for his singles "I Can Do Dat" from his debut album The Leprechaun, "The Way We Ball" from his second album Undaground Legend, "Sunshine" from...
- Flip book
A flip book or flick book is a book with a series of pictures that vary gradually from one page to the next, so that when the pages are turned rapidly, the pictures appear to animate by simulating motion or some other change. Flip books are often...
An acrobatic flip is a sequence of body movements in which a person leaps into the air and then rotates one or more times while airborne. Acrobatic flips are performed in acro dance, free running, gymnastics, cheerleading and various other...
- Flip Video
The Flip Video cameras were a series of tapeless camcorders for digital video created by Pure Digital Technologies, a company bought by Cisco Systems in March 2009; variants included the UltraHD, the MinoHD, and the SlideHD. Flip Video cameras were...
- Flip trick
A flip trick is a type of skateboarding trick in which the skateboard rotates around its horizontal or vertical axis, or both simultaneously. The very first flip trick called kickflip, originally called the "magic flip," was invented by professional...