Meaning : Little Friend, Literary,
Origin : Japanese,
Pronunciation : Foo Mee Ko,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Fumiko:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Fumiko:
- This Japanese female name may also have the meaning of ‘Child of treasured body’ or ‘child of abundant beauty’. Children who are given this name are done so in the hope that they will grow to be strong successful women as this is the meaning of their name.
Definition funny of Fumiko:
- Fumiko is coming over, fabulous is now in your life
Songs about Fumiko:
- For Kaneko Fumiko (1903-1926) by AGF from the Album A Deep Mysterious Tone
- fumiko by Kenji Arai from the Album I wish forever
- Fumiko Practices Putting on Make-Up by Gerd F. Schumann from the Album You Smell so Good
- Tulips for Fumiko by Mr Kie from the Album Green Planet / Nano-Mental Music for E-Flowers
Books about Fumiko:
- The Ultimate Guide To The Face Yoga Method: Take Five Years Off Your Face - Sep 5, 2013 by Fumiko Takatsu
- Face Yoga - The Ultimate Guide To The Face Yoga Method - Volume 3 - Nasolabial Folds, Neck and Jawline - May 22, 2013 by Fumiko Takatsu
- Masks - Sep 12, 1983 by Fumiko Enchi
- The Waiting Years - Sep 13, 2002 by Fumiko Enchi and John Bester
- Ericson: Be a Woman - Nov 1, 1997 by Joan E. Ericson and Fumiko Hayashi
- Hello, Hello - Sep 1, 2006 by Fumiko Takeshita and Jun Takabatake
- Hiyaku: An Intermediate Japanese Course - Jul 27, 2011 by Shigeru Eguchi and Fumiko Nazikian
- I was a Pan Am Princess of the Sky - Nov 14, 2013 by Fumiko Takahashi
- Cartographic Japan: A History in Maps - Jan 29, 2016 by Kären Wigen and Fumiko Sugimoto
- Floating Clouds (Japanese Studies Series) - Apr 10, 2012 by Fumiko Hayashi and Lane Dunlop
Movies about Fumiko:
- Fumiko Hayashida - The Woman Behind the Symbol
Wiki information Fumiko:
- Fumiko Orikasa
- Actor, Lyricist, Film actor, TV Actor, Musical Artist, , Topic, Person, Musician
Fumiko Orikasa is a Japanese voice actress and singer who works for Atomic Monkey. Her record label is Geneon Entertainment and she also performed anime insert and character image songs.
- Fumiko Enchi
- Novelist, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Film story contributor, Influence Node
Fumiko Enchi was the pen-name of Fumiko Ueda, one of the most prominent Japanese women writers in the Shōwa period of Japan.
- Fumiko Hayashi
- Novelist, Author, Person, Film writer, Film story contributor, Deceased Person
Fumiko Hayashi was a Japanese novelist and poet.
- Fumiko Kaneko
- Person, Deceased Person
Fumiko Kaneko was a Japanese anarchist and nihilist. She was convicted of plotting to assassinate members of the Japanese Imperial family.
- Fumiko Hayashi
- Woman, Person
Fumiko Hayashi, is a Japanese politician and the incumbent mayor of Yokohama, the capital of Kanagawa Prefecture in Japan. She is the first female mayor of the city. Her previous roles have included President of BMW Tokyo, President of Tokyo Nissan...
- Fumiko Okuno
- Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete
Fumiko Okuno is a former competitor in synchronized swimming from Japan. Fumiko competed in both the women's solo and women's duet events at the 1992 Summer Olympics, and won two bronze medals.
- Fumiko Shiraga
- Pianist, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Fumiko Shiraga is a Japanese born German pianist, a revelation in her country in the late 1990s, well known in classical music both through CD recordings and public performances, in particular of piano concertos in disguise, transcriptions of known...
- Fumiko Kometani
- Visual Artist, Author, Person
Fumiko Kometani, born in Osaka, Japan in 1930, is a Japanese author and artist and a longtime resident of the United States. Kometani moved to the U.S. in 1960 when she was working as an abstract painter, spending time at the MacDowell Colony in New...
- Fumiko Nakashima
Fumiko Nakashima is a Japanese artist who lives in Mexico, primarily working on surrealist pieces in watercolor. She began exhibiting works in various galleries in Japan but has since settled in the Colonia Roma neighborhood of Mexico City. Her...
- Fumiko Hayashida
Fumiko Hayashida was an American activist, originally from Bainbridge Island, Washington, who became one of the first Japanese American to be interned in March 1942. Hayashida, who was 31-years old at the time, was the subject of a Seattle...