If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gabbett:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Books about Gabbett:
- Cooking for Chaps: Stylish, No-Nonsense Meals for the Man About Town - Sep 25, 2014 by Gustav Temple and Clare Gabbett-Mulhallen
- History of Maunsell or Mansel, and of Crayford, Gabbett, Knoyle, Persse, Toler, Waller, Castletown; Waller, Prior... - Jun 5, 2011 by Robert George Maunsell
- The bastards of Burma: Merrill's Maurauders [sic] and the Mars Task Force revisited - 1989 by Michael Gabbett
- The Family Prayer Book: Or Morning and Evening Prayers for Every Day in the Year, With Prayers and Thanksgivings... - Sep 27, 2015 by Edward Gabbett
- Treatise on the criminal law: comprehending all crimes and misdemeanors punishable by indictment : and offences... - Dec 23, 2010 by Joseph Gabbett
- A Digested Abridgment, and Comparative View, of the Statute Law of England and Ireland: To the Year 1811, Inclusive... - Jun 4, 2011 by Joseph Gabbett
- A Digested Abridgement And Comparative View Of The Statute Law In England And Ireland To The Year 1811, Inclusive... - Oct 28, 2012 by Joseph Gabbett
- The Fishery Case: A Report Of The Case, Poole Gabbett A Thomas Clancy And Thomas Dwyer, Tried Before Mr. Justice... - Feb 28, 2012 by Poole Gabbett and William O'Brien
- History of Maunsell or Mansel, and of Crayford, Gabbett, Knoyle, Persse, Toler, Waller, Castletown; Waller, Prior... - Jan 28, 2013 by Maunsell Robert George
- History of Maunsell or Mansel and of Crayford Gabbett Knoyle Persse Toler Waller CastletownWaller Prior Park Warren... - 2013 by Robert George Maunsell
Wiki information Gabbett:
- Peter Gabbett
- Military Person, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Peter John Gabbett is a former holder of the British record for the decathlon. He is widely regarded as the first British decathlete to achieve world class performances in this event. He won the AAA Championships on three occasions, finished second...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Gabbett is a fictional character from the 1908 film For the Term of His Natural Life.
- Daniel Fitzgerald Gabbett
- Deceased Person, Person
Daniel Fitzgerald Gabbett, M.P. was an Irish Home Rule League Member of Parliament for Limerick City from 1879 to 1885.
- Chris Gabbett
- Organization leader, Person
Chris Gabbett is the principal of Trinity Catholic School.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
- Limerick City by-election, 1879
The Limerick City by-election of 1879 was fought on 23 May 1879. The byelection was fought due to the death of the incumbent Home Rule MP, Isaac Butt. It was won by the Home Rule candidate Daniel Fitzgerald Gabbett.