Meaning : Person of Earth, Person Of Earth,
Pronunciation : GIE-uws (Ancient Roman), GIE-əs (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gaius:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Gaius:
- Latin Meaning: The name Gaius is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Gaius is: To rejoice. Famous bearer: Roman dictator Gaius Julius Caesar.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Gaius is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Gaius is: Lord; an earthly man.
- Roman praenomen, or given name, which is of Etruscan origin, meaning unknown. This was a common Roman name, the most famous bearers being Gaius Julius Caesar, the great leader of the Roman Republic, and his adopted son Gaius Octavius (later known as Augustus), the first Roman emperor. This name also appears in the New Testament belonging to a bishop of Ephesus who is regarded as a saint.
Definition funny of Gaius:
- A mortal example cannot do Gaius justice, once you meet him you will know.
Expression information Gaius:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Gaius:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Gaius:
- Gaius Arraigned by James Gosling from the Album Merlin (Music from the BBC Television Series)
- Bongo Girl (feat. Gaius) (Original Mix) by D'Solja from the Album Do Or Do Not
- Devchinochka Pa Gaîu Khodila (The Maiden Was Walking in the Forest) by Irina Raspópova Zarjánka from the Album Raspláchetsa Dushá Gréshnaîa / The Tormented Soul Weaps And Mourns
- Do Tamborin Poirt/Swallowtail Jig/Gaius by Poitín from the Album Poitín
- Doing, A Flithy Pleasure Is, And Short By Gaius Petronius by Bart Wolffe from the Album Erotic Poetry Collection
- An Embassy to Gaius by Thanatos from the Album An Embassy To Gaius
- The Embassy to Gaius by Thanatos from the Album An Embassy To Gaius
- Gaius by Selka from the Album Transformation
- Gaius Arraigned by James Gosling from the Album Merlin: Series Two (Original Television Soundtrack)
- Gaius Baltar by Jordan McLean from the Album World Gone Mad
Books about Gaius:
- The Unrequited - Feb 24, 2015 by M.V. Gaius
- Hell Week Humiliation and other Femdom Stories - Sep 16, 2014 by M. V. Gaius
- Institutes of Roman Law (With Active Table of Contents) - Sep 12, 2011 by Gaius and Abel Hendy Jones Greenidge
- Catullus: Poems in Latin + English (SPQR Study Guides Book 15) - Aug 25, 2013 by Gaius Valerius Catullus and Paul Hudson
- Delphi Complete Works of Pliny the Younger (Illustrated) (Delphi Ancient Classics Book 28) - Apr 1, 2014 by Pliny the Younger, Gaius Plinius Caecilius Secundus
- Julius Caesar: Complete Works - Aug 10, 2014 by Gaius Julius Caesar and Aulus Hirtius
- The Works of Julius Caesar: Parallel English and Latin (Forgotten Books) - Dec 22, 2007 by Gaius Julius Caesar
- Natural History: A Selection (Penguin Classics) - Dec 3, 1991 by Gaius Plinius Secundus (Pliny the Elder) and John F. Healey
- Suetonius, Vol. 1: The Lives of the Caesars--Julius. Augustus. Tiberius. Gaius. Caligula (Loeb Classical Library... - Jan 31, 1914 by Suetonius and J. C. Rolfe
- The Voyage of the Argo The Argonautica of Gaius Valerius Flaccus - Oct 7, 1999 by Gaius Valerius Flaccus and David R. Slavitt
Movies about Gaius:
- Embassy to Gaius1997 NR by Thanatos
- Gaius Julius Caesar - und die Schlacht von Alesia, 1 DVD-Video2007
Wiki information Gaius:
- Roman Emperor, Deceased Person, TV subject, Monarch, Noble person, Literature Subject, Film subject, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Politician
Caligula was the popular nickname of Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman emperor. Caligula was a member of the house of rulers conventionally known as the Julio-Claudian dynasty. Caligula's father Germanicus, the nephew and adopted son of...
- Military Commander, Author, Organization founder, Dedicatee, Person Or Being In Fiction, Monarch, Deceased Person, Person, Literature Subject, Influence Node
Augustus was the founder of the Roman Empire and its first Emperor, ruling from 27 BC until his death in 14 AD. He was born Gaius Octavius into an old and wealthy equestrian branch of the plebeian Octavii family. Following the assassination of his...
- Julius Caesar
- Film story contributor, Art Subject, Celebrity, Name source, Author, Person, Topic, Politician, Book Character, TV subject
Gaius Julius Caesar was a Roman statesman, general and notable author of Latin prose. He played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. In 60 BC, Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey formed...
- Person, Author, Deceased Person
Gaius was a celebrated Roman jurist. Scholars know very little of his personal life. It is impossible to discover even his full name, Gaius or Caius being merely his personal name. As with his name it is difficult to ascertain the span of his life,...
- Pliny the Elder
- Philosopher, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Gaius Plinius Secundus, better known as Pliny the Elder, was a Roman author, naturalist, and natural philosopher, as well as naval and army commander of the early Roman Empire and personal friend of the emperor Vespasian. Spending most of his spare...
- Gaius Marius
- Art Subject, Deceased Person, Person, Politician, Military Person
Gaius Marius was a Roman general and statesman. He held the office of consul an unprecedented seven times during his career. He was also noted for his important reforms of Roman armies, authorizing recruitment of landless citizens, eliminating the...
- Historian, Name source, Politician, Deceased Person, Author, Influence Node, Person
Publius Cornelius Tacitus was a senator and a historian of the Roman Empire. The surviving portions of his two major works—the Annals and the Histories—examine the reigns of the Roman Emperors Tiberius, Claudius, Nero, and those who reigned in the...
- Writer, Lyricist, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Gaius Valerius Catullus was a Latin poet of the late Roman Republic who wrote in the neoteric style of poetry. His surviving works are still read widely, and continue to influence poetry and other forms of art. Catullus' poems were widely appreciated...
- Gaius Baltar
- Film character, TV Character, Fictional Character
Dr. Gaius Baltar is a fictional character in the TV series Battlestar Galactica played by James Callis, a reimagining of Count Baltar from the 1978 Battlestar Galactica series. He is one of the show's primary characters.
- Gaius Caesar
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Gaius Julius Caesar, most commonly known as Gaius Caesar or Caius Caesar, was the oldest son of Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa and Julia the Elder. He was born between 14 August and 13 September 20 BC or according to other sources in 23 September 20 BC....