Meaning : God Is My Strength, God is my strength,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gavril:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Gavril:
- Russian Meaning: The name Gavril is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Gavril is: Worships God.
- Bulgarian, Macedonian and Romanian form of GABRIEL
Expression information Gavril:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Gavril:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Gavril:
- All Night Long (Gavril's Remix) by Jimmy Rhay from the Album All Night Long
- Awake (Gavril's Smooth Ambient Mix) by Tendix Barrocco from the Album Awake
- Be My Man (Gavril's Luxurious Mix) by Sweet Soubrette from the Album Sweet Soubrette Remixes (feat. Sweet Soubrette)
- Call the Sky (feat. Gavril) by Roisto featuring Gavril from the Album Apart in Love
- Can Help Me (Gavril's Gravity Mix Reedit) by Gavril's from the Album Can Help Me Remixes
- Cine Sunt Eu? (feat. Clara Gavril) by Cornelia Muresan-Brown from the Album Multumesc
- Feel My Saxo (Gavril's Remix) by Gabriel Slick from the Album Feel My Saxo EP
- Gavril by Éric Teruel from the Album Avenir
- Hooter (Gavril's Remix) by Gavril's from the Album Hooter - Ep
- I Believe (Gavril's Loving Dub Mix Reedit) (Gavril's Loving Dub Mix Reedit) by Paolo Del Prete from the Album Deep Frequency Compilation
Books about Gavril:
- Gavril of Aquina - Aug 22, 2014 by Aurrora St. James
- Chicken Soup - May 1, 2009 by Jean Van Leeuwen and David Gavril
- Handbook of Moduli: Volume I (Volume 24 of the Advanced Lectures in Mathematics series) - Mar 15, 2013 by [various contributors] and Gavril Farkas
- Handbook of Moduli: Volume II (Volume 25 of the Advanced Lectures in Mathematics series) - Mar 15, 2013 by [various contributors] and Gavril Farkas
- Handbook of Moduli: Volume III (Volume 26 of the Advanced Lectures in Mathematics series) - Mar 15, 2013 by [various contributors] and Gavril Farkas
- Hector and the Noisy Neighbor - Mar 30, 2004 by David Gavril
- The Opiate Receptors (The Receptors) - Dec 2, 2010 by Gavril Pasternak
- Handbook of Moduli: Volumes I, II, III (3-volume set) - Mar 15, 2013 by Gavril Farkas (Humboldt-Universität Berlin) and Ian Morrison (Fordham University New York)
- Penelope Nuthatch and the Big Surprise - Mar 1, 2006 by David Gavril
- Geometry and Arithmetic (EMS Series of Congress Reports) - Oct 30, 2012 by Carel Faber and Gavril Farkas
Wiki information Gavril:
- Gavril Radomir of Bulgaria
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Gavril Radomir, normally rendered as Gabriel Radomir in English and Gavriil Romanos in Greek, was the ruler of the First Bulgarian Empire from October 1014 to August or September 1015. He was the son of Samuel of Bulgaria. During his father's reign,...
- Ronald Gavril
- Person, Boxer, Athlete, Measured person
Ronald Gavril is a Romanian professional boxer of Mayweather Promotions TMT. He is currently trained by Eddie Mustafa Muhammad.
- Gavriil Ilizarov
- Person, Inventor, Deceased Person, Surgeon, Physician
Gavriil Abramovich Ilizarov was a Soviet physician, known for inventing the Ilizarov apparatus for lengthening limb bones and for the method of surgery named after him, the Ilizarov surgery.
- Gavril Dejeu
- Politician, Person
Gavril Dejeu is a Romanian politician who served as Minister of Interior in Victor Ciorbea's cabinet. He was also ad interim Prime Minister of Romania from 30 March to 17 April 1998. Born in Poieni, Cluj County, he is a graduate of the Cluj-Napoca...
- Gavril Sarychev
- Author, Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Gavril Andreyevich Sarychev, spelt "Sarichef" in the United States, was a Russian navigator, hydrographer, admiral and Honorable Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Saint Petersburg. Sarychev started his career in the Imperial Russian Navy...
- Gavril Genovo
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Gavril Genovo is a village in northwestern Bulgaria, part of Georgi Damyanovo Municipality, Montana Province. It was formed in 1955 through the merger of Sotochino and Ilitsa. It was named after September Uprising leader Gavril Genov. Sotochino was...
- Gavril Krastevich
- Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Gavril Krastevich was a Bulgarian politician and historian, and the first translator of Benjamin Franklin into Bulgarian. He was born in Kotel in 1813. He was Governor General of Eastern Rumelia between 1884 and 1885 when it was part of the Ottoman...
- Gavrilo Princip
- Deceased Person, Identity, Person
Gavrilo Princip was a Bosnian Serb who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, in Sarajevo on 28 June 1914. Princip and his accomplices were arrested and implicated by several members of the...
- Gavril Myasnikov
- Person, Deceased Person
Gavril Ilyich Myasnikov, also transliterated as Gavriil Il'ich Miasnikov, was a Russian metalworker from the Urals, who participated in the Revolution of 1905 and became a Bolshevik underground activist in 1906. Tsarist police arrested him and he...
- Gavril Bănulescu-Bodoni
- Person, Deceased Person
Gavril Bănulescu-Bodoni was a Romanian clergyman who served as Metropolitan of Moldavia, Metropolitan of Kherson and Crimea, Metropolitan of Kiev and Halych, Exarch of Moldo-Wallachia, and Archbishop of Chişinău, being the first head of the church in...