Meaning : Farmer, The feminine form of the name George. Meaning 'farmer' or 'earth worker'., Farmer; earth worker,
Pronunciation : (JHAORJHah), JAW yuh, JOR-jə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Georgia:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Georgia:
- Feminine form of George. Borne by a 5th century saint who became a recluse, and also by American artist Georgia O'Keeffe. Georgia is also a Eurasian country on the east coast of the Black sea, and a US state.
- Greek Meaning: The name Georgia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Georgia is: Farmer.
- American Meaning: The name Georgia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Georgia is: Farmer.
- English Meaning: The name Georgia is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Georgia is: A feminine form of the Greek George, meaning tiller of the soil, or farmer. Famous bearer: the American state of Georgia, named after British King George II.
- German Meaning: The name Georgia is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Georgia is: Farmer. Feminine of George.
- Latinate feminine form of GEORGE. This is the name of an American state, which was named after the British king George II. A famous bearer was the American painter Georgia O'Keeffe (1887-1986).
Definition funny of Georgia:
- boy: i've just started dribbling, there must be a Georgia near
- Guy 1--I just met some amazing girl. Guy 2-- Really. What's her name? Guy 1-- I don't know... All i know is she was funny caring and just... amazing. -sighs- Guy 2-- You must have met a Georgia. =D
- (strong accent) Well don't you just have the biggest brown eyes I have ever seen! Lord, I bet you're Billy's daughter you look jes lak him. You know, I went to school with him, and my grandma went to school with his mom, and her mother..I got this all the time when I lived in Georgia.
- it's hot outside, i must be in georgia
- georgia!georgia! georgia on my mind.
- "I offered to buy her a drink, and she spat on me, called me a 'misogynist asshole', slapped me, and kneed me in the nuts before walking away yelling that there were no good men left...WHAT A FUCKIN' GEORGIA!"
- Person 1- Damn, I just hooked up with 5 girls! Person 2- We must be in Georgia Guy 1: Wow, you just made out with ton of girls. Guy 2: Whenever we're in georgia i can pull a noah
Expression information Georgia:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Georgia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Georgia:
- Georgia - Hanson
- Georgia O - The Nields
- Georgia on My Mind - Ray Charles, Willie Nelson
- Sweet Georgia Brown - Ben Bernie and His Orchestra
- Why Georgia - John Mayer
- You Can Tell Georgia - Joe Purdy
- The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia by Reba McEntire from the Album 50 Greatest Hits
- The Devil Went Down To Georgia (Album Version) by Charlie Daniels from the Album 16 Biggest Hits
- The South [feat. Florida Georgia Line, Dierks Bentley, Mike Eli] by The Cadillac Three from the Album The South
- Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles from the Album The Very Best Of Ray Charles, Vol. 1
Books about Georgia:
- Georgia Off the Beaten Path®: A Guide To Unique Places (Off the Beaten Path Series) - Oct 2, 2012 by Janice Mcdonald
- P is for Peach: A Georgia Alphabet (Alphabet Series) - Oct 11, 2002 by Carol Crane and Mark Braught
- Good Night Georgia (Good Night Our World) - May 1, 2009 by Adam Gamble and Joe Veno
- Lonely Planet Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan (Travel Guide) - Jun 1, 2012 by Lonely Planet and John Noble
- Weird Georgia: Your Travel Guide to Georgia's Local Legends and Best Kept Secrets - Apr 24, 2006 by Jim Miles and Mark Sceurman
- Moon Georgia (Moon Handbooks) - Sep 17, 2013 by Jim Morekis
- Georgia (America) - Jan 1, 2010 by Tanya Lloyd Kyi
- I'm Reading About Georgia (Georgia Experience) - Aug 15, 2014 by Carole Marsh
- Georgia Atlas & Gazetteer - Oct 1, 2010 by DeLorme and null
- Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia (Full-color Travel Guide) - Apr 14, 2015 by Fodor's
Movies about Georgia:
- The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia2013 R CC
- Georgia Rule2007 R CC
- Tracks Ahead: Puffing Billy, Australia / Baldwin O Gauge Layout, Georgia / North2012 NR CC
- Georgia O'Keeffe2009 NR CC
- Night Train to Georgia2013 NR CC
- Transcaucasus: Georgia, Armenia, & Azerbaijan2007 NR CC
- Tripping Out with Alie & Georgia Season 12013 CC
- Boardwalk Empire: Season 22011 NR
- Good Time Golf Atlanta Georgia2007 NR CC
- Georgia Championship Wrestling '79 to '842015 NR
Wiki information Georgia:
- Literature Subject, Administrative Division, Flag referent, Sports Team Location, Cyclone-affected area, Quotation Subject, Statistical region, US State, Military unit place of origin, Court jurisdiction area
Georgia is a state located in the southeastern United States. It was established in 1732, the last of the original Thirteen Colonies. Named after King George II of Great Britain, Georgia was the fourth state to ratify the United States Constitution,...
- Literature Subject, Country, Governmental Jurisdiction, Filming location, Breed origin, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Fictional Setting, Dated location, Project participant
Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by...
- Georgia Bulldogs football team
- American football team, Sports Team, School sports team
The Georgia Bulldogs football team represents the University of Georgia in the sport of American football. The Bulldogs compete in the Football Bowl Subdivision of the National Collegiate Athletics Association and the Eastern Division of the...
- University of Georgia
- Sports Team, Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Organization Location, Periodical Publisher, Educational Institution, Location, Endowed Organization, Organization, American football team
The University of Georgia, founded in 1785, and commonly referred to as UGA or simply Georgia, is an American land-grant and sea grant research university. Its primary location is a 759-acre campus in the college town of Athens, Georgia,...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Governmental Jurisdiction, Travel destination, Contact category, HUD County Place, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Olympic host city, Employer, Statistical region
Atlanta is the capital of and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia, with an estimated 2013 population of 447,841. Atlanta is the cultural and economic center of the Atlanta metropolitan area, home to 5,522,942 people and the ninth...
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- College/University, Award Winner, Educational Institution Campus, Location, Organization member, Organization, Endowed Organization, Academic institution, Ranked item, Educational Institution
The Georgia Institute of Technology is a public research university in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States. It is a part of the University System of Georgia and has satellite campuses in Savannah, Georgia; Metz, France; Athlone, Ireland; Shanghai,...
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football
- School sports team, Sports Team, American football team
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football team represents the Georgia Institute of Technology in the sport of American football. The Yellow Jackets team, also known as the "Ramblin' Wreck", and historically as the "Engineers", competes in the Football...
- Newspaper circulation area, Influence Node, Identity, Sports Team Location, Statistical region, Field of study, Travel destination, Location, Literature Subject, City/Town/Village
Savannah is the oldest city in the U.S. state of Georgia and is the county seat of Chatham County. Established in 1733, the city of Savannah became the British colonial capital of the Province of Georgia and later the first state capital of Georgia....
- Russo-Georgian War
- Military Conflict, Event, War
The Russo-Georgian War was an armed conflict between Georgia, Russia, and the Russian-backed self-proclaimed republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia. The war took place in August 2008 following a period of worsening relations between Russia and...
- Georgia national football team
- Sports Team, Football team
The Georgia national football team is the national association football team of Georgia and is controlled by the Georgian Football Federation. The Georgian team's first match took place in 1990, while Georgia was still part of the Soviet Union. The...