If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gerasimova:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Gerasimova:
- The Rzhev Slaughterhouse: The Red Army's Forgotten 15-month Campaign against Army Group Center, 1942-1943 - Sep 19, 2013 by Svetlana Gerasimova and Stuart Britton
- Challenging Death - Jul 1, 2012 by Hor Shirdel and Oksana Kovalenko
- Nucleic Acid Detection: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology) - Sep 13, 2013 by Dmitry M. Kolpashchikov and Yulia V. Gerasimova
- Biochemistry I - Website Access Card - Aug 25, 2010 by KOLPASHCHIKOV DMIRTY and GERASIMOVA YULIA
- Gerasimova: Webster's Timeline History, 1924 - 2007 - Mar 10, 2010 by Icon Group International
- We Stood Shoulder to Shoulder - Oct 20, 2010 by Jack Kagan and Inna Gerasimova
- Metody korrektsii oksidativnogo stressa rotovoy zhidkosti (Russian Edition) - Oct 31, 2014 by Larisa Gerasimova
- Motivatsionnye mekhanizmy upravleniya personalom po tselyam (Russian Edition) - Nov 19, 2014 by Irina Gerasimova
- Sredstva konservativnoy podgotovki k protezirovaniyu konechnostey: Pod redaktsiey prof. S. F. Kurdybaylo (Russian... - Jun 19, 2012 by S. F. Kurdybaylo and G. V. Gerasimova
- Modeli nepreryvnoy podgotovki upravlencheskikh kadrov: Mekhanizmy postroeniya i realizatsii (Russian Edition) - Feb 14, 2013 by Marina Gerasimova
Wiki information Gerasimova:
- Anna Gerasimova
- Psychedelic rock Artist, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Anna Gerasimova, also known by her nickname Umka, is a Russian rock singer-songwriter, the leader of the group Umka and Bronevik. She is also a poet, literary translator, literature researcher, traveler, and a significant person in the Russian hippie...
- Irina Gerasimova
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Irina Gerasimova is a retired Russian swimmer who won two bronze medals in medley events at the 1982 World Aquatics Championships and 1983 European Aquatics Championships. She also competed at the 1980 Summer Olympics in the 4×100 m freestyle relay,...
- Valentina Gerasimova
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Valentina Gerasimova was a Soviet era track and field athlete specializing in middle distances. She competed in the 1976 Olympics. She entered the event as the world record holder, having run a 1:56.0 in Kiev just a month earlier in qualifying for...
- Margarita Gerasimova
- Measured person, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Margarita Gerasimova is a Bulgarian former volleyball player who competed in the 1980 Summer Olympics. In 1980 she was a squad member of the Bulgarian team which won the bronze medal in the Olympic tournament.
- Olha Gerasimova
- Singer, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
- Natasha Gerasimova
- Production designer, Person, Topic, Film production designer
Natasha Gerasimova is a production designer and art director.
- Izabella Gerasimova
- Person, Film editor
Izabella Gerasimova is a film editor.
- Natalia Gerasimova
- Singer, Person, Musical Artist
- E. Gerasimova
- Film editor, Person
- Umka and Bronevik
- Musician, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Person
Umka and Bronevik, sometimes abbreviated as Umka & Bro, is a Russian band playing in the American and British guitar rock styles of 1960-1970s, ranging from classic rhythm-and-blues to psychedelic. The present band members are: Anna Gerasimova, lead...