If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ghitis:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Ghitis:
- Jhalyo Ghiti Ja Dar by Akhri Urss from the Album Akhri Urss, Vol. 104
- Tunjhi Ghiti Maan by Allah Dino Jonejo, Samina Guddi from the Album Dukh Dushman Jo, Vol. 9
Books about Ghitis:
- Dinastías familiares, legado y riqueza (Spanish Edition) - Jun 1, 2012 by RAUL SEREBRENIK GHITIS and ERNESTO POZA
- The End of Revolution: A Changing World in the Age of Live Television - Dec 2, 2001 by Frida Ghitis
- Mi sono innamorata dei 5 seconds of summer (Italian Edition) - Oct 29, 2014 by Bianca Ghiti
- Canterò con Violetta (Italian Edition) - Jan 9, 2015 by Bianca Ghiti
- The Search for Signs of a Republican Foreign Policy in the 2012 Election - Sep 7, 2011 by Frida Ghitis
- Mi sono innamorato di Violetta (Italian Edition) - Dec 13, 2013 by Bianca Ghiti
- Zompopos y Zancudos de la Isla de Ometepe (Spanish Edition) - Feb 6, 2014 by Fredy Ramón Pacheco and Bernabé Jirón
- L'Orient pleure (French Edition) - by Ghiti Neghabat
- The break-up of the Soviet Empire in Eastern Europe (A Penguin special) - 1965 by GhitÌ|a Ionescu
- The politics of the European communist states (Praeger university series) - 1969 by GhitÌ|a Ionescu
Wiki information Ghitis:
- Salomón Lerner Ghitis
- Person, Politician
Salomón Lerner Ghitis, also known as Siomi Lerner is a Peruvian businessman and politician, who was Prime Minister of Peru from 28 July to 10 December 2011 and leader of the political movement Citizens for Change. He was appointed prime minister...
- Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion
- Government Agency, Organization
The Peruvian Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion was created on 18 August, 2011, during the presidency of Ollanta Humala and the cabinet of Salomon Lerner Ghitis. The inaugural minister was Kurt Burneo. The incumbent minister is Paola...
- Humala administration
Ollanta Humala began his presidency when he was sworn into the office of President of the Republic of Peru on 28 July 2011. On the same day, he represented his cabinet, headed by the non-partisan Salomón Lerner Ghitis. On 10 December 2011, Lerner...