Meaning : Bright Pledge, Bright pledge,
Origin : Dutch,
Pronunciation : KHIES-bərt ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gijsbert:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Gijsbert:
- Dutch variant of GISBERT
Definition funny of Gijsbert:
- Hey, who is that good looking fellow? That is Gijsbert.
Books about Gijsbert:
- The Legend of Leelanau - Apr 4, 2003 by Kathy-jo Wargin and Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen
- Gijsbert Hanekroot: Abba to Zappa - Nov 1, 2008 by Gijsbert Hanekroot
- The Legend of the Loon (Myths, Legends, Fairy and Folktales) - Apr 24, 2000 by Kathy-jo Wargin and Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen
- The Legend of Mackinac Island - Apr 1, 1999 by Kathy-jo Wargin and Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen
- S is for Smithsonian: America's Museum Alphabet (Science Alphabet) - Mar 1, 2010 by Roland Smith and Marie Smith
- The Blue Spruce - Dec 1, 1999 by Mario Cuomo and Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen
- Jasper's Story: Saving Moon Bears - Mar 1, 2013 by Jill Robinson and Marc Bekoff
- Friend on Freedom River (Tales of Young Americans) - Dec 9, 2004 by Gloria Whelan and Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen
- Mackinac Bridge: The Story of the Five-Mile Poem (Tales of Young Americans) - Sep 1, 2006 by Gloria Whelan and Gijsbert van Frankenhuyzen
- T is for Titanic: A Titanic Alphabet (Sleeping Bear Alphabets) - Nov 1, 2011 by Debbie Shoulders and Michael Shoulders
Wiki information Gijsbert:
- John Heitinga
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Football player, Athlete, Topic, Measured person, Identity
John Gijsbert Alan "Johnny" Heitinga is a Dutch footballer who plays as a centre back for AFC Ajax and the Dutch national team. A product of the Ajax Youth Academy, he played for their first squad from 2001 to 2008. After a one-year spell at Atlético...
- Gijsbert van Tienhoven
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Gijsbert van Tienhoven was a liberal Dutch politician. He started his political career in the municipal council and executive of Amsterdam, and served as mayor of Amsterdam from 1880 to 1891. He spent one year in the House of Representatives and...
- Cornelis Gijsbert Gerrit Jan van Steenis
- Person, Author, Deceased Person
Cornelis Gijsbert Gerrit Jan "Kees" van Steenis was a Dutch botanist. Van Steenis wrote many publications on the flora of the Maritime Southeast Asia region, among others about taxonomy and plant geography. Besides his expeditions in the Malay...
- Gijsbert Karel van Hogendorp
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Gijsbert Karel, Count van Hogendorp was a conservative Dutch statesman. He was the brother of Dirk van Hogendorp the elder and the father of Dirk van Hogendorp the younger. Van Hogendorp was born in Rotterdam, and went to school in Berlin. In 1785 he...
- Gijsbert d'Hondecoeter
- , Deceased Person, Person
Gijsbert d'Hondecoeter was a Dutch landscape and animalier Hondecoeter belonged to a family of painters. His father was Gillis d'Hondecoeter and his son was Melchior d'Hondecoeter. Hondecoeter primarily painted works of barnyard fowl. Some of his...
- Gijsbert Bos
- Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Gijsbert Bos, is a footballer who played in the Football League.
- Gijsbert Hanekroot
- Gisbertus Voetius
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Gisbertus Voetius was a Dutch Calvinist theologian.
- Gijsbert Haan
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Gijsbert Haan or alternate spelling Gysbert Haan was the leader in the 1857 Secession of Dutch-Americans from the Reformed Church in America, and the creator of the Christian Reformed Church in the United States and Canada.
- Gijsbert de Leve
- Person, Deceased Person
Gijsbert de Leve was a Dutch mathematician and operations researcher, known for his work on Markov decision process. Gijs de Leve is considered the founder of operations research in the Netherlands.