If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gopala:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Gopala:
- Means "cow protector" from Sanskrit गो (go) "cow" and पाल (pala) "protector". This is another name of the Hindu god Krishna. This name was also borne by the 8th-century founder of the Pala Empire in Bengal.
Definition funny of Gopala:
- Gopala, the founder of the Pala dynasty of Bengal.
Songs about Gopala:
- Thief Of Hearts (Govinda Govinda Gopala) by Jai Uttal from the Album Queen Of Hearts
- Gopala Lullaby (Lifeline Mix) by Jai Uttal & Ben Leinbach from the Album Lifeline: The Essential Jai Uttal and Ben Leinbach Collection
- Devakinandan Gopala by Krishna Das from the Album Heart Full Of Soul
- Gopala by John McDowell from the Album Born Into Brothels
- Nandana Gopala by Deva Premal from the Album Password
- Govinda Hare Gopala Hare by Krishna Das from the Album Heart Full Of Soul
- Bala Gopala - Bhairavi - Adi by M. Balamuralikrishna from the Album M. Balamuralikrishna, Vol. 5
- Hey Govinda He Gopala by Jagjit Singh from the Album Krishna
- Govinda Gopala by Wah! from the Album Wah Greatest Yoga Music Ever - Classic, Live & Unreleased
- Govinda Gopala by Brenda McMorrow from the Album Ameya
Books about Gopala:
- Gopala-tapani Upanisad - Dec 1, 2004 by B. V. Tripurari
- Precalculus with Applications - Aug 4, 2008 by MYERS LEON E and KRISHNA GOPALA
- Engineering for Storage of Fruits and Vegetables: Cold Storage, Controlled Atmosphere Storage, Modified Atmosphere... - Aug 24, 2015 by Chandra Gopala Rao
- Gopala - Campu Srila by Jiva Gosvami: Transliterated Text with English Translation - 2009 by Kusakratha Dasa, Edited by Purnaprajna Dasa
- The Yogi: Portraits of Swami Vishnu-Devananda - Oct 1, 1995 by Gopala Krishna
- Maths Exam Success: An Introduction to the PETS Approach - Aug 29, 2014 by Gopala Krishnan
- Mirror of Gesture - Dec 10, 2010 by Ananda Coomaraswamy and Gopala K. Duggirala
- Learning from the farmers using Participatory Rural Appraisal Tools: to investigate, analyze and evaluate constraints... - Jul 27, 2012 by D. Kalaivanan and Gopala Krishna Reddy A
- Studies in Indian Anthropology: Festschrift to Professor Gopala Sarana - Jan 1, 2004 by P.K. Misra
- Basic Clinical Dialysis - Feb 28, 2005 by David Harris and Gopala Rangan
Movies about Gopala:
- Gopala Gopala (English Subtitled)2015 Unrated
Wiki information Gopala:
- Gopala Gopala
- Satire Film, Film
Gopala Gopala is a 2015 Indian Telugu satirical drama film directed by Kishore Kumar Pardasany. The film was jointly produced by Daggubati Suresh Babu and Sharrath Marar under the Suresh Productions and North Star Entertainments Pvt. Ltd. banners. It...
- Gopala I
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Gopala was the founder of the Pala Dynasty of medieval Bengal. The last morpheme of his name Pala means "protector" and was used as an ending for the names of all the Pala monarchs. Pala does not suggest or indicate any ethnic or caste considerations...
- Actor, Person, Award Winner, Film director, Musical Artist, Film story contributor, Topic, Film producer, Film actor, Award Nominee
Dileep is an Indian film actor, singer, comedian, impressionist and producer. He has been featured in more than 100 Malayalam films. Dileep started his film career as an assistant director to Kamal in 1992. He became popular for his impressionist...
- Gopala Gopala
- World cinema Film, Film
Gopala Gopala is a 1996 Tamil comedy film directed by Pandiarajan. The film features Pandiarajan and Kushboo in lead roles with a musical score by Deva. The film was named after a song from the film Kadhalan. The film ran for 100 days. The film was...
- Gopala Gopala
- Musical Album
Gopala Gopala is the feature film soundtrack of the 2015 Telugu satirical drama film of the same name. Anoop Rubens composed the soundtrack. It consists of 4 songs whose lyrics were penned by Chandrabose, Sirivennela Sitaramasastri and Anantha...
- S. Gopala Reddy
- Cinematographer, Topic, Film producer, Award Winner, Person, Influence Node, Film cinematographer, Film editor, Film director
Gopala Reddy S. is a film producer.
- Mani Ratnam
- Film director, Topic, Film producer, Award Winner, Person, Identity, Film actor, Award Nominee, Film writer, Person or entity appearing in film
Gopala Ratnam Subramaniam Iyer, commonly known by his screen name,Mani Ratnam, is an Indian film director, screenwriter and producer who predominantly works in Tamil cinema, based out of Chennai. Starting his career as a management consultant, he...
- Paruchuri Brothers
- Film actor, Film story contributor, Topic, Person, Film writer, Award Winner
Paruchuri Brothers are a dialogue-writing duo for Telugu films. They are Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao and Paruchuri Gopala Krishna. They have written story and dialogues for over 333 films.
- Gopala Krishna Goswami
- Man, Person
Gopal Krishna Goswami is a religious leader within the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. He was the first Indian disciple of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada to be initiated after the establishment of ISKCON. Gopal Krishna Goswami...
- Rao Gopal Rao
- Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Film actor, Politician, Film music contributor
Rao Gopal Rao was an Indian film, Character actor and producer, known for his works predominantly in Telugu cinema. He was the member of Rajya Sabha, from April 1986 to April 1992.