Meaning : Grace of God, The Grace of God,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : GRAY see MAY,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Gracie-may:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Gracie-may:
- Double barrelled first names are a more modern creation. They are probably inspired by the double barrelled surnames frequently found in English speaking countries. The meaning of the name can be taken to be a mixture of its two parts theoretically. Gracie is a pet form of Grace, which is from the English vocabulary word and has Christian religious connotations. May can be found as a short version of Mabel but is usually used in terms of the month of May, and for baby girls born then. We can gauge the meaning of the name to be along the lines of ‘The Grace of God’ and this would be a suitable name for a girl born in May.
Definition funny of Gracie-may:
- Mark: Dude, who is that? She's like royalty or something! Linda: That's Graciemay. She's not THAT great... Mark: Are you kidding?! She's enchanthing! Linda: Yeah..I guess she is pretty beautiful.
Songs about Gracie-may:
- Fire Away (Gracie May) by Andrew Swift from the Album The Way We Were Raised
Books about Gracie-may:
- Sweet Little Gracie May Flowers - Apr 24, 2012 by Marjorie Simmons
- Revealing May (Gracie Wentworth Series) (Volume 2) - Dec 18, 2014 by M. Catherine Berg
- Amazing Gracie: A Dog's Tale - Feb 2003 by Mark Beckloff and Dan Dye
- Fly by Night (A Gracie Andersen Mystery) (Volume 3) - Nov 9, 2014 by Laurinda Wallace
- Live as a Man. Die as a Man. Become a Man. (The Way of the Modern Day Samurai) (Volume 1) - May 28, 2014 by Enson Inoue
- In Sheep's Clothing (Mission: Russia #1) (Steeple Hill Women's Fiction #25) - Sep 1, 2005 by Susan May Warren
- Gracie: Women & War Book 1 (Volume 1) - Apr 24, 2015 by Ellie Keaton
- Gracie Allen for President 1940: Vote With the Surprise Party - Dec 1, 1999 by William Carroll
- Discovering April (A Gracie Wentworth Novel) - May 23, 2013 by M. Catherine Berg
- Gracie's Alabama Volunteers: The History of the Fifty-ninth Alabama Volunteer Regiment - Jul 31, 2003 by John Burton