Meaning : Son of the Grey-Haired One, Meaning 'son of Grave' and 'son of the steward', primarily used in the English language., Son of grey-haired man, Son Of The Grey-Haired One,
Pronunciation : GRAY sun, GRAY-sən , (GREYSahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Grayson:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Grayson:
- Grayson is a name with English origins. The meaning of the name Grayson is Son of the Grey-Haired One. Alternate spellings of the name Grayson include Greyson and Gracen. The most common nickname for the name Grayson is Gray. Grayson is a name that was far more common as a surname but gained popularity in the 20th century. People with the name Grayson include athletes Grayson Boucher and Grayson Burne. Grayson Hall was an actress as were Kathryn Grayson and Bette Grayson. Fictional characters with the name Grayson include Dick Grayson, Batman’s sidekick Robin. Amanda Grayson is Mr. Spock’s mother in Star Trek. Grayson Kent and Grayson Ellis were television characters on Drop Dead Diva and Cougar Town, respectively. We can’t forget the Grayson family (Conrad, Victoria, and Charlotte) from t.v.’s popular Revenge. People who like the name Grayson tend to like names that are trendy and of English origin.
- Grayson is an increasingly popular boy's name of Old English origin. The name, and many similar variants such as Carson, have seen a surge of popularity in America over the last 20 years.
- English Meaning: The name Grayson is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Grayson is: Son of the reeve or Gray-haired: son of the Gray family; son of Gregory.
- American Meaning: The name Grayson is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Grayson is: Son of the reeve or Gray-haired: son of the Gray family; son of Gregory.
- From an English surname meaning "son of the steward", derived from Middle English greyve "steward".
Definition funny of Grayson:
- Hello Grayson.
- I got a Grayson, Do you?
- Mary: Wow that guy has a huge dick! Carol: Yep, that's Grayson.
- "Oh my gosh" Grayson is amazing!!
- "Is that God's brother?" "No, that's just Grayson"
- I have a Grayson do you?
Expression information Grayson:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Grayson:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Grayson:
- (No Matter How High I Get) I'll Still Be Lookin' Up To You [feat. Bobby Womack, Alltrinna Grayson] by Wilton Felder from the Album Only Survivor: The MCA Years
- A Pirate Adventure for Grayson (Gracen, Gracyn, Graysen, Greysen, Greyson) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Personalized Melodies About Grayson
- (No Matter How High I Get) I'll Still Be Looking Up To You [feat. Alltrinna Grayson] by Wilton Felder from the Album The Vocal Album
- Gimme More (Eli Escobar and Doug Grayson Remix Radio Edit) by Britney Spears featuring Amanda Blank from the Album Gimme More
- Ghosts of Grayson County by Luke Cissell from the Album Cosmography
- Cocktails For Two-from 1934 film "Murder At The Vanities"-V: Carl Grayson and the City Slickers by Spike Jones from the Album Spike Jones, (Not) Your Standard Spike Jones Collection
- Talk It Over in the Style of Grayson Hugh by Sunfly Karaoke from the Album Karaoke Kool, Vol. 56
- Grayson County Blues by No Speed Limit from the Album Sweet Virginia
- Grayson Step Your Game Up by Brookwood High School from the Album Grayson Step Your Game Up - Single
- Happy Birthday to Grayson (Gracen, Gracyn, Graysen, Greysen, Greyson) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Grayson
Books about Grayson:
- Grayson Vol. 1: Agents of Spyral (The New 52) - Jun 9, 2015 by Tim Seeley and Tom King
- Grayson - Feb 4, 2008 by Lynne Cox
- Grayson Vol. 2 (The New 52) - Jan 26, 2016 by Tom King and Tim Seeley
- Grayson's Vow - Sep 9, 2015 by Mia Sheridan
- Grayson #1 - 2014 by Tim Seeley
- No Way to Die (Danny Logan Mystery #2) - Jul 18, 2012 by M.D. Grayson
- Grayson #4 - 2014
- Angel Dance (Danny Logan Mystery #1) - Mar 11, 2012 by M. D. Grayson
- Gracefully Grayson - Nov 4, 2014 by Ami Polonsky
- Grayson - Nov 1, 2011 by Delores Fossen
Movies about Grayson:
- Grayson Capps: Live At The Paradiso2009 NR
- Grayson Arms2007 R
- theEYE: Grayson Perry2007
- Grayson Perry: All In The Best Possible Taste Unrated
- That Midnight Kiss DVD (1949) Mario Lanza / The Toast of New Orleans (1952) Region 1- U.S & Canada -Double Feature...1949
- Shut That Door: Larry Grayson
- Una Luz En La Oscuridad (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2012) David Shelvy; Grayson Hall1971
- Sombras En La Oscuridad (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2012) Jonathan Frid; Grayson Hail; Kathr1983 Unrated
- Grayson Perry and the Tomb of the Unknown Craftsman [DVD] - as seen on the BBC Unrated
- Grayson Perry: Double Bill: Why Men Wear Frocks / Spare Time Unrated
Wiki information Grayson:
- Dick Grayson
- Fictional Character, Film character, Comic Book Character, TV Character
Richard John "Dick" Grayson is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly in association with Batman. Created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger and illustrator Jerry Robinson, he first appeared in Detective...
- HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Newspaper circulation area
Grayson is a city in and the county seat of Carter County, Kentucky, United States, in the state's northeastern region. The population was 4,217 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Huntington-Ashland WV-KY-OH Metropolitan Area in which...
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region
Grayson is a city in Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. The population was 2,666 at the 2010 census.
- Grayson County
- Statistical region, Location, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, US County, Administrative Division, Dated location
Grayson County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, its population was 120,877. The county seat is Sherman. The county was founded in 1846 and is named after Peter Wagener Grayson, an attorney general of the Republic...
- Fictional Character
Nightwing is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character has appeared in various incarnations, with the Nightwing persona most prominently being adopted by Batman's partner Dick Grayson when he...
- Grayson County
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, US County, Administrative Division, Dated location
Grayson County is a county located in the southwestern part of the Commonwealth of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 15,533. Its county seat is Independence. Mount Rogers, the state's highest peak at 5,729 feet, is in Grayson...
- Kathryn Grayson
- Actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Musician, Topic, TV Actor
Kathryn Grayson was an American actress and soprano. From the age of twelve, Grayson trained as an opera singer. She was under contract to Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer by the early 1940s, soon establishing a career principally through her work in musicals....
- Grayson County
- US County, HUD Foreclosure Area, Administrative Division, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Grayson County is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of the 2010 census, the population was 25,746. Its county seat is Leitchfield. The county was formed in 1810 and named for William Grayson, a Revolutionary War colonel and a...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Grayson is a village in Caldwell Parish, Louisiana, United States. The population was 532 at the 2010 census.
- Grayson Perry
- TV Actor, TV Personality, Author, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner, Visual Artist, Topic
Grayson Perry, CBE is an English artist, known mainly for his ceramic vases and cross-dressing. Perry's vases have classical forms and are decorated in bright colours, depicting subjects at odds with their attractive appearance. There is a strong...