Meaning : Light,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Guang:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Guang:
- Guang will shine upon you
Songs about Guang:
- Yang Guang Zhai Nan by Jay Chou from the Album On The Run
- Guang He Zuo Yong by Magic Power from the Album Marksman
- Ren Shi Guang Zai Shen Bang Liu Shi (Japanese) by Teresa Teng from the Album Lovers In Heaven (10th Anniversary Edition)
- Yang Guang Ru Shang by Vivian Lai from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Guang Hui Sui Yue (Album Version) by Beyond from the Album Ming Yun Pai Dui
- Happy Together (Chun Guang Zha Xie) by Valen Hsu from the Album When The Night Falls...Do You Hear (me) ?
- Bei Yi Wang De Shi Guang (Live in Hong Kong / 2010) by Chin Tsai from the Album Tsai Chin 2010 Hai Shang Liang Xiao Xiang Gang Yan Chan Hui
- Bu La Ge Guang Chang (Album Version) by Jolin Tsai feat. Jay Chou from the Album Magic
- Ren Shi Guang Zai Shen Bang Liu Shi (Album Version) by Teresa Teng from the Album Xiao Cheng Jing Dian
- Chun Guang Zha Xie (Album Version) by Leslie Cheung from the Album Cross Cover
Books about Guang:
- The Jews in China (Updated Edition) (English and Chinese Edition) - Jun 25, 2005 by Pan Guang
- China - Sep 15, 2009 by Guang Guo and Ming Tan
- Youtai Ren Zai Shanghai: The Jews in Shanghai - Oct 15, 2000 by Pan Guang
- Advanced Readings in Business Anthropology, 2nd Edition - May 1, 2012 by Robert Guang Tian and Daming Zhou
- Success with New HSK (Level 3) (6 Simulated Tests + 1 MP3) (Chinese Edition) - Jan 10, 2011 by zhong yang guang bo dian shi da xue dui wai han yu
- Signal Design for Good Correlation: For Wireless Communication, Cryptography, and Radar - Jul 11, 2005 by Solomon W. Golomb and Guang Gong
- ZI ZHI TONG JIAN: 资治通鉴 《唐纪》 - Jun 18, 2014 by SI MA GUANG
- New Mutants (1983-1991) #97 - Jan 22, 2013 by Louise Simonson and Guang Yap
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives (RSC Green Chemistry) - Sep 30, 2015 by Rafal Bogel-Lukasik and James H Clark
- Water Works Engineering: Planning, Design And Operation - Apr 23, 2000 by Syed R. Qasim and Edward M. Motley
Movies about Guang:
- Song of the Fisherman2006
- Spring scenery can.t be shut up2006
- The Sunshine of Mother2006
- Let's Go Guang! Chinese for Children: Journey to the Terracotta City, Vol. 2 (DVD only) UPC: 7983041879602012
- Eternal Summer2006 NR
- Finale in Blood1993 Unrated
- Retracing the Roots of Fo Guang Shan
- Ni hong guang guan gao gao gua zhi: Nu zi gong yu1998 by Siu Chung Mok and Joyce Jiang
- Easy Money1987 NR by Athena Chu and Kar-Ying Law
- EATING IN GUANG ZHOU " THE HOME OF SNAKE-EATING " VCD BY DELTAMAC IN ENGLISH & CANTONESE W/ CHINESE SUBTITLE ~...
Wiki information Guang:
- Guangdong Province
- Location, Statistical region, Chinese province, Dated location, Administrative Division
Guangdong is a province on the South China Sea coast of the People's Republic of China. Formerly known as Canton or Kwangtung in English, Guangdong surpassed Henan and Sichuan to become the most populous province in China in January 2005, registering...
- Organization scope, Location, Capital of administrative division, Literature Subject, Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Administrative Division, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Governmental Jurisdiction
Guangzhou is the capital and largest city of Guangdong province in South China. Located on the Pearl River, about 120 km north-northwest of Hong Kong and 145 km north of Macau, Guangzhou serves as an important national transportation hub and trading...
- Chinese autonomous region, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Administrative Division
Guangxi, officially the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, is a Chinese autonomous region in South Central China, bordering Vietnam. Formerly a province, Guangxi became an autonomous region in 1958. Guangxi's location, in mountainous terrain in the...
- Ao Guang
- Fictional Character, Film character
Ao Guang is the Dragon King of the East Sea in Chinese mythology. He appeared in different works including Fengshen Yanyi and Journey to the West.
- Sima Guang
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Sima Guang was a Chinese historian, scholar, and high chancellor of the Song Dynasty, jinshi 1038.
A guang or gong is a particular shape used in Chinese art for vessels, originally made as Chinese ritual bronzes in the Shang dynasty, and sometimes later in Chinese porcelain. They are a type of ewer which was used for pouring rice wine at ritual...
- Bai Guang
- Singer, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Bai Guang was a famous movie star and singer. By the 1940s, she became one of the Seven great singing stars.
- Emperor Yang of Sui
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person
Emperor Yang of Sui, personal name Yang Guang, alternative name Ying, nickname Amo, known as Emperor Ming during the brief reign of his grandson Yang Tong, was the second son of Emperor Wen of Sui, and the second emperor of China's Sui...
- Huo Guang
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Huo Guang, courtesy name Zimeng, was a Western Han politician who was a rare example in Chinese history of a powerful official who deposed an emperor for the good of the state rather than to usurp the throne. He was the half-brother of renowned Han...
- Fo Guang Shan
- Organization, Religious Organization
Fo Guang Shan is an international Chinese Buddhist new religious movement based in Taiwan. The headquarters of Fo Guang Shan, located in Dashu District, Kaohsiung, is the largest Buddhist monastery in Taiwan. The organization itself is also one of...