Meaning : True Direction, Leader, Guide, Derived literally from the element 'hadi' meaning 'guide'; 'leader'; 'calm'; 'quiet'.,
Pronunciation : HAH dee, (HHEYDiy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hadi:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Hadi:
- Hadi is a masculine name of Arabic origin and it is said to mean ‘True Direction’. Someone living up to this name would be resolute and determined. Hadi Khorsandi is an Iranian poet and political satirist who lives in London after being exiled in Iran for his opinions.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Hadi is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Hadi is: Guiding to the right.
- Means "leader, guide" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Hadi:
- hadi meaning - guiding to the right, leader, calm.
- Person 1 : Hot damn nigga, that nigga is a Hadi to the max. Person 2 : I'd give him head for fun ! Person 1 : ... nigga... well, woord me too. Person 2 : yeaaah. ^_^ Person 1 : That nigga's Badass
- Hadi is sooooooooooooo loved by everyone
- All hail prince Hadi
- pollo con pesto for hadii, spice chicken paneer for the HARMEEEET.
- I just totally Hadi'd you.
- you've just been hadi'd by a gameplan!!
Expression information Hadi:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Hadi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Hadi:
- Hadi Hadi by Fatih Ürek from the Album Sus
- Hadi O Zaman (feat. Tarkan) by Nazan Öncel from the Album Baz? ?eyler
- Elman?n Yar?s? (Hadi ?n?allah Film Müzi?i) by Murat Boz from the Album Elman?n Yar?s? (Hadi ?n?allah Film Müzi?i)
- Jil Al Hadis by Mosavo from the Album Electric Oasis 2: Desert Chill ~ Desert Dance
- Hadi Bakal?m by Sezen Aksu from the Album Gülümse
- Jil Al Hadis by Mosavo from the Album Move
- Hadi Hadi by ?brahim Tatl?ses from the Album Neden?
- Jil Al Hadis by Saidi Variation from the Album Beat Bazaar
- Hadi Bize Gidelim by Ahmet Kaya from the Album Hosçakalin Gözüm
- Hadi Sen Git Isine by Ahmet Kaya from the Album Resitaller 2
Books about Hadi:
- Regression Analysis by Example - Sep 11, 2012 by Samprit Chatterjee and Ali S. Hadi
- Power System Analysis Third Edition - 2011 by Hadi Saadat
- Persian Painted Tile Work From the 18th and 19th Centuries: The Shiraz School - Mar 30, 2014 by Hadi Seif
- Hadi - Jun 6, 2011 by Shwetha E. George
- Power system Analysis - Jun 16, 2010 by Hadi Saadat
- Umrao Jan Ada, Translated Khushwant Singh - Jan 1, 2006 by Mirza Mohammad Hadi Ruswa and M. A. Husaini
- Regression Analysis by Example - Jul 21, 2006 by Samprit Chatterjee and Ali S. Hadi
- An Introduction to Forensic Genetics - Dec 8, 2010 by William Goodwin and Adrian Linacre
- UMRAO JAN ADA: THE COURTESAN OF LUCKNOW - Jan 15, 1970 by HADI RUSWA, MIRZA MUHAMMAD
- Umrao Jan Ada - May 5, 1996 by Mirza Muhammad Hadi Rusva and David Matthews
Movies about Hadi:
- Hadi V Letadle Unrated
- DVD Filmy - Hadi kral Unrated
- Hadi V Letadle Unrated
Wiki information Hadi:
- Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi
- Person, Political Appointer, Politician, Military Commander
Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi is a Yemeni general and politician. He has been the President of Yemen since 27 February 2012, and was Vice President from 1994 to 2012. Between 4 June and 23 September 2011, Hadi was the acting President of Yemen while Ali...
- Ali al-Hadi
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Alī ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Alī commonly called Ali al-Hadi and Alī an-Naqī was known as al-Hadi. He was the tenth of the Twelve Imams after his father Muhammad al-Jawad and before his son Hasan al-Askari. He remained in Medina teaching until the age of 30...
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Abu Muhammad Musa ibn Mahdi al-Hadi was the fourth Abbasid caliph who succeeded his father Al-Mahdi and ruled from 169 AH until his death in 170 AH. Al-Hadi was the eldest son of Al-Mahdi and Al-Khayzuran and like his father he was very open to the...
- Media genre
Hadith are the collections of the reports purporting to quote what the Islamic prophet Muhammad said verbatim on any matter. The term comes from the Arabic meaning "report" "account" or "narrative". A broader source including the deeds of Muhammad...
- Hadi Saei
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Hadi Saei Bonehkohal is a former Iranian taekwondo athlete who became the most successful Iranian athlete in Olympic history after winning gold in the 2008 Summer Olympics. He competed in the Men's 68 kg at the 2004 Summer Olympics and won the gold...
- Hadi Aghily
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Identity, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Hadi Aghily is an Iranian footballer who currently plays for Sepahan in the Iran Pro League.
- Turkish pop Artist, Person, TV Personality, Musical Artist, Musician, Award Winner, Social network user, Award Nominee, Topic, Broadcast Artist
Hadise Açıkgöz, is a Turkish singer, dancer, songwriter, and television personality. Born and raised in Belgium, Açıkgöz came to fame after releasing her debut album “Sweat”. The album spawned 5 singles and earned Açıkgöz both a TMF award and "Altın...
- Hadi Sacko
- Soccer, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Hadi Sacko is a French footballer who plays for Portuguese club Sporting Clube de Portugal in Primeira Liga. He plays as an attacking midfielder or striker. Of Malian descent, Sacko is a France youth international having represented his nation at...
- Hadi Sabzavari
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Hadi Sabzavari or Hajj Molla Hadi Sabzavari was a famous Iranian philosopher, mystic theologian and poet.
- Hadi Norouzi
- Soccer, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Football player
Hadi Norouzi is an Iranian football striker who currently plays for Persepolis in the Iran Pro League.