If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Halldorsson:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Halldorsson:
- Glans (feat. Björgvin Halldórsson) by Secret Swing Society from the Album Glans (feat. Björgvin Halldórsson)
Books about Halldorsson:
- Apache Accumulo for Developers - Oct 16, 2013 by Guðmundur Jón Halldórsson
- Pattern of settlements paced from 1 to 9: The measure of a settlers Cosmologie as deciphered from the allegory... - May 30, 2013 by Petur Halldorsson
- SOME ICELANDIC RECIPES. - 1975 by Elin: Translated By Holmfriour Jonsdottir: Kristjansdottir and Haukur Halldorsson and Tomas Tomasson
- The Measure of the Cosmos: Deciphering the imagery of Icelandic myth - Jun 30, 2009 by Petur Halldorsson
- Danish Kings and the Jomsvikings in the Greatest Saga of Olafr Tryggvason - by Olafur Halldorsson
- Trolls : In Icelandic folklore stories and Drawings - 1982 by Haukur Halldorsson
- Grettisfarsla: Safn ritgerda eftir Olaf Halldorsson gefid ut a sjotugsafinali hans 18 April 1990. (book reviews... - Jul 28, 2005 by Andrew Wawn
- Structural Information and Communication Complexity: 21st International Colloquium, SIROCCO 2014, Takayama, Japan... - Aug 15, 2014 by Magnús M. Halldórsson
- Algorithm Theory - SWAT 2000: 7th Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory Bergen, Norway, July 5-7, 2000 Proceedings... - Jul 31, 2000 by Magnús M. Halldórsson
- Automata, Languages and Programming: 35th International Colloquium, ICALP 2008 Reykjavik, Iceland, July 7-11,... - Aug 6, 2008 by Luca Aceto and Ivan Damgaard
Wiki information Halldorsson:
- Björgvin Halldórsson
- Singer, Topic, Person, Musician, Musical Artist, Film music contributor
Björgvin Helgi Halldórsson is an Icelandic pop singer from Hafnarfjörður. He represented Iceland in the Eurovision Song Contest 1995 with the song Núna, ranked 15th place with 31 points. Björgvin performed with Sigrún Hjálmtýsdóttir, amongst others,...
- Óskar Halldórsson
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Óskar Halldórsson was an Icelandic scholar. He worked extensively on the Icelandic sagas, in particular on the question of their origins. He contributed to the controversy on Hrafnkels saga.
- Jakob Halldórsson
- TV Editor, Film producer, Topic, Film director, Person, Film writer, Film editor
Jakob Halldorsson is a film and television editor, director, writer and producer.
- Viðar Halldorsson
- Man, Person
Viðar Halldorsson was a professional football player, and is the father of Bjarni Viðarsson, Davíð Þór Viðarsson and Arnar Viðarsson.