Meaning : Heroine, The name Halle has grown vastly in popularity during the 1990s due to the rise of fame of the actress Halle Berry. The name itself means 'a hay meadow' or 'hay clearing'., Home rule,
Pronunciation : (HAL-ee), Hal lee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Halle:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Halle:
- There is slight debate about this female name as to whether it derives from the name Hayley or Hallie and it also has roots in the Norwegian language and thus it is mostly used in English and Norwegian speaking countries. There are many spelling variations of this name including Hallee, Halley and Hally.
Definition funny of Halle:
- yo,that halle is gonna be mine!
- Boy 1: who were ya talking too Dude? Boy 2: Just the most amazing girl you'll ever meet Boy 1: lemme guess... a Halle? Boy 2: haha Yes
- Serty: Yo Mann Halle was just here Arthur: is that why you're smiling?
- Guy1: Damn, Halle is so cool! Guy2: I know, get at her! Guy1: Ok!
- I love Halle, Shes a great mom!
- Girl 1: "Wow that girl is really fun! I'm glad she's my bestfriend!" Boy 1: "She's pretty too." Girl 2: "Awe that was nice of you to say to her!" Boy 2&3: "You should totally tell her to make her day!" Halle: "Hey guys what's up?" Boy 1: "Your pretty halle." Halle: "I guess I'm going to have to hug you now!"
- oh, look at her, she must be a Halle.
Songs about Halle:
- Halle Lo Que Buscaba by Rodolfo Touzet from the Album Halle Lo Que Buscaba
- Halle Berry (She's Fine) [Explicit] by Hurricane Chris feat. Superstarr from the Album Unleashed [Explicit]
- Halle by Erica Cumbo from the Album Beauty for Ashes
- Going Down The Road Feelin' Bad [Live at Jahrhundert Halle, Frankfurt, Germany, April 26, 1972] by The Grateful Dead from the Album Hundred Year Hall
- Halle Berry (She's Fine) [Explicit] by Hurricane Chris feat. Superstarr from the Album Halle Berry (She's Fine) [Explicit]
- Tannhäuser, Act 2: "Dich, teure Halle, grüss' ich wieder" by Jessye Norman, London Philharmonic Orchestra and Klaus Tennstedt from the Album Classical Arias: Soprano
- Comes A Time [Live at Jahrhundert Halle, Frankfurt, Germany, April 26, 1972] by The Grateful Dead from the Album Hundred Year Hall
- Dich, teure Halle by Maria Hanke from the Album Operaens Kvinder
- Halle-lu-yah by Bambu Station from the Album Break The Soil
- Halle' by Erica Cumbo from the Album Kingdom Business 2
Books about Halle:
- Racing the Sun: A Novel - Jul 28, 2015 by Karina Halle
- The Offer - Jun 19, 2015 by Karina Halle
- Dirty Angels - Jun 14, 2014 by Karina Halle
- Where Sea Meets Sky: A Novel - Mar 31, 2015 by Karina Halle
- Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles Cookbook: Strategies, Recipes, and Techniques of Classic Bistro Cooking - Sep 23, 2004 by Anthony Bourdain
- Dirty Promises (Dirty Angels #3) - Sep 13, 2015 by Karina Halle
- Halle and Tiger with their Bucketfilling Family - Nov 30, 2010 by Peggy Johncox and Megan D. Wellman
- Dust to Dust (Experiment in Terror #9) - Aug 10, 2014 by Karina Halle
- Dirty Deeds (Dirty Angels #2) - Feb 16, 2015 by Karina Halle
- Cat of a Different Color (Halle Puma Book 3) - Nov 18, 2008 by Dana Marie Bell
Movies about Halle:
- Handel - Tamerlano / Jonathan Miller, Trevor Pinnock - Bacelli, Randle, Pushee, Norberg-Schulz, Bonitatibus, Abete...2001 NR
- Handel - Tamerlano / Jonathan Miller, Trevor Pinnock - Bacelli, Randle, Pushee, Norberg-Schulz, Bonitatibus, Abete...2009 NR
- Great Streets - The Champs Elysees (France) with Halle Berry2003 NR
- Intimate Portrait: Halle Berry2000 NR by Halle Berry and Kurt Russell
- Charlie Rose with Halle Berry; Walter Russell Mead2006
- Biography - Berry Halle2010 NR
- Architectural Spaces / Cityscapes : Halle2013
- Halle an der Saale2008
- Charlie Rose with Stephen Cohen & Steven Solnick; Halle Berry; Terrence Riley2006
- Monster's Ball (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2013) Billy Bob Thornton; Halle Berry; He2001 Unrated
Wiki information Halle:
- Capital of administrative division, Administrative Division, Dated location, Statistical region, Location, German city, German urban district, City/Town/Village
Coordinates: 11°58'E, 51°28'NFirst mentioned in 806 Halle became the largest city in Saxony-Anhalt...
- Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg
- Employer, Educational Institution, Organization, Location, Educational Institution Campus, College/University
The Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, also referred to as MLU, is a public, research-oriented university in the cities of Halle and Wittenberg within Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. MLU offers German and international courses leading to academic...
- The Hallé
- Classical Artist, Musician, Orchestra, Musical Artist, Conducted Ensemble, Person, Musical Group, Topic, Award Winner
The Hallé is an English symphony orchestra based in Manchester, England. It supports a choir, youth choir, youth training choir, children's choir and a youth orchestra, and releases its recordings on its own record label, though it has occasionally...
- Hallescher FC
- Sports Team, Organization, Football team
Hallescher FC is a German association football club based in Halle an der Saale, Saxony-Anhalt. The club currently plays in the 3. Liga, the third highest level in the German football league system. For many years, Halle has been in East Germany's...
- Dated location, Location, German city, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Administrative Division
Halle, officially Halle or Halle Westfalen to distinguish it from the larger Halle, is a town in the German Bundesland of North Rhine-Westphalia and belongs to the district of Gütersloh.
- Halle Berry
- Actor, Topic, Film producer, Ranked item, TV Actor, Celebrity, Literature Subject, Topic, Award Winner, TV program guest
Halle Maria Berry is an American actress and former fashion model. She won an Academy Award for Best Actress in 2002 for her performance in the romantic drama Monster's Ball, becoming the first and, as of 2015, the only woman of color to win an Oscar...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Halle is a city and municipality of Belgium, in the district Halle-Vilvoorde of the province Flemish Brabant. It is located on the Brussels-Charleroi Canal and on the Flemish side of the language border that separates Flanders and Wallonia. Halle...
- Halle (Saale) Hauptbahnhof
- Transit Stop, Location
Halle (Saale) Hauptbahnhof is the main railway station in the city of Halle in southern part of the German state of Saxony-Anhalt. The station is situated east of the city centre and is a category 2 station.
- Berlin–Halle railway
- Location, Transit Line, Railway
The Berlin–Halle railway, sometimes called the Anhalt railway, is a twin-track, electrified main line found in the German city and state of Berlin, and the states of Brandenburg and Sachsen-Anhalt. The railway was originally built and managed by the...
- Halle Open
- Recurring event, Tennis Tournament
The Halle Open, currently sponsored by Gerry Weber and called the Gerry Weber Open, is a tennis tournament held in Halle, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Held since 1993, the event is played on four outdoor grass courts and is a part of the ATP...