If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Halta:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Halta:
- Bolta Nathi Halta Nathi by Vanita Barot from the Album Bhola Veer Bhathiji
- Eva Halta Chalta by Bhikudan Ghadhavi, Bhupatsingh Vaghela from the Album Bharmanima Ni Amer Chundadi
- Halta Jau Re Mare Shundhaji Na Dhamma by Rasik Barot from the Album Maa Sudha Chaumdano Melo
- Halta Keh Pah Khulo Khulo by Shabnam from the Album Goroba Rakiba (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Halta Lotta by Ingvar Relde from the Album Babyns speldosa Vol. 3
- Halta Lotta by Dragesekstetten from the Album Tung Ener
- Halta Lottas krog by Nubbekören from the Album Svenska snapsvisor
- Halta Lottas krog i Götebog by Mäsk Per from the Album Fräcka låtar
- Halta Lottas krog i Götebog by Mäsk Per from the Album Supvisor och annat gott
- Halta Lottas krog i Götebog by Mäsk Per from the Album Skål bröder och systrar sup och snaps visor
Books about Halta:
- Exalted Kingdom of Halta - Dec 15, 2003 by Matthew McFarland and John Snead
- Che charta dab dey, halta adab dey - A Pushto Saying Meaning Where There is Physical Punishment, There is Order... - Aug 24, 2007 by Annemarie Profanter
- Stroke Free Cookbook - Aug 28, 2015 by Vickie Lyne and Richard Halta
- Posterior labor - a pain in the back! It's prevention and cure.: An article from: Special Delivery - Jul 28, 2005 by Valerie El Halta
- Calendars, Clocks, and Choices.(discussion and calculation of the expected date of delivery): An article from:... - Jul 28, 2005 by Valerie El Halta
- 'Oh lass halta!' - Jan 1, 2000 by Rolf Gerlach
- Che Charta Dab Dey, Halta Adab Dey
A Pushto Saying Meaning: Where There is Physical Punishment, There... - Oct 26, 2007 by Annemarie Profanter
- Exalted Kingdom of Halta Paperback December 15, 2003 - 1605 by Matthew McFarland
- EntraÃ®nement de force aux haltÃ¨res -
- De l'haltÃ¨re Ã la Lune (French Edition) - by RenÃ© Bimbot
Wiki information Halta:
Halta is a small village in the far south-east of Lebanon, overlooking the territories occupied by Israel, with a population of almost 350 people. It has a mosque and an elementary school. It is divided into two parts: Upper and Lower Halta. Halta is...
- Lyricist, , Person, Composer, Songwriter
- North Halta
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
North Halta is a village in Pirojpur District in the Barisal Division of southwestern Bangladesh.
- South Halta
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
South Halta is a village in Pirojpur District in the Barisal Division of southwestern Bangladesh.
- Person, Deceased Person
Kajsa, known as Halta-Kajsa, was a Swedish story teller and tradition bearer. She was an important co worker and source of information of Gunnar Olof Hyltén-Cavallius in his work of collecting old Swedish fairy tales and folk songs. Kajsa was...
- Halta Eriksson
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Elke Haltaufderheide
- Actor, Film producer, Film actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee
Elke Haltaufderheide is an actor and film producer.
- Halta Eriksson
- Release track
- Halta Merit Goes
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Business Operation, Organization, Record label