Meaning : Blissful, Bud - Blossom, From the Hebrew 'hanani' meaning "God favoured me" thus implying mercy and good fortune,
Pronunciation : HA nah, (HA-na),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hana:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Hana:
- Hana is a feminine name of Arabic orgin and its meaning is said to be ‘Blissful’. It is part of a group of names that come from the same root, Haniyya and Hanan, all of which are popular names with Muslim parents.
- Slavic Meaning: The name Hana is a Slavic baby name. In Slavic the meaning of the name Hana is:
- American Meaning: The name Hana is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Hana is:
- Japanese Meaning: The name Hana is a Japanese baby name. In Japanese the meaning of the name Hana is: Flower.
Definition funny of Hana:
- I wish I were Hana. That would be great.
- Yamihana ~ Dark Flower
- random girl"heyy hana is a slut" hanas mate " how would you kno?" random girl "ohh...well..******* said..." ^^^^hana hates that :P
- 1. Q: "How many?" A: "Hana" 2. Q: "What's that?" A: "Hana"
- Hana is such a unicorn. unicorn purple
- Hana has a Bubbly personality
- I will have hana taco.
Expression information Hana:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Hana:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Hana:
- Na Hana Nui A Maui by Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu from the Album Po'okela Chants
- OJik Dan HaNa (feat. Ahn Eun Kyung) by So Hyang from the Album MaUi (Original Television Soundtrack)
- Hana No Ka Oi by Leokane Pryor from the Album Home Mailani
- Hoshi to Hana (From "Yuki Yuna Is a Hero") by Sanshu Middle School Hero Club from the Album Hoshi to Hana (From "Yuki Yuna Is a Hero")
- Hoshi to Hana (Instrumental) by Sanshu Middle School Hero Club from the Album Hoshi to Hana (From "Yuki Yuna Is a Hero")
- "Hannah's Personalized Happy Birthday Song (Hahnna, Hana, Hanah, Hanna)" by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Imagine Me - Personalized Music for Kids: Hannah
- Flowers Will Bloom (Hana Wa Saku) by Yuka Ikeyama from the Album Flores
- Hana Wa Saku by Reia Ototachibana from the Album Yasashii Hikari to Tomoni
- Yuki No Hana by Mic Musicbox from the Album Mika Nakashima
- Yuki No Hana Antique Orgel Originally Performed By Nakashima Mika by Orgel Sound J-Pop from the Album Orgel J-Pop Hit Vol-246
Books about Hana:
- SAP HANA Essentials: 5th Edition - Dec 8, 2013 by Jeffrey Word
- SAP HANA: An Introduction (3rd Edition) - Oct 3, 2014 by Bjarne Berg and Penny Silvia
- Implementing SAP HANA (2nd Edition) - Feb 6, 2015 by Jonathan Haun and Chris Hickman
- Hana (Delirium Series Book 1) - Feb 28, 2012 by Lauren Oliver
- ABAP Development for SAP HANA - Jan 27, 2014 by Thorsten Schneider and Hermann Gahm
- SAP HANA Administration - Oct 3, 2014 by Richard Bremer and Lars Breddemann
- Building the Business Case for SAP HANA: Engineering Simplicity - Jul 29, 2015 by John Appleby and Jon Reed
- The Edge of Normal (Kindle Single) - Jun 16, 2015 by Hana Schank
- Hana's Suitcase - A True Story - Dec 1, 2007 by Karen Levine
- Delirium (Delirium Trilogy) - Feb 7, 2012 by Lauren Oliver
Movies about Hana:
- Hana Yori Dango Final: The Movie2008 Unrated
- The Road to Hana with Old Machete Marko - Virtual Tour #1 Download2010 NR
- Hana: The Tale of a Reluctant Samurai2008 PG
- Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana) Complete Series2009 Unrated
- Inside Hana's Suitcase2011 NR
- Hana Yori Dango 1 / Boys Over Flowers 1 Japanese Drama 3DVD, Digipak Boxset, NTSC All Region2005
- Great Hotels Season 3 - Episode 25: Hotel Hana Maui at Hana Ranch2015
- Hana Yori Dango 2 / Boys over Flowers 22007
- Flower and Snake Blu-Ray (NTSC) (Region A) 2004 Japanese movie directed by Takashi Ishii a.k.a. Hana To Hebi2004 Unrated
- Yakuza Graveyard1976 Unrated
Wiki information Hana:
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, US Census Designated Place, HUD County Place, Dated location
Hāna is a census-designated place in Maui County, Hawaii, United States. The population was 1,235 at the 2010 census. Hana is located at the eastern end of the island of Maui and is one of the most isolated communities in the state. It is reached...
- Hana Highway
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Road, Tourist attraction, Listed Site, Location
The Hāna Highway is a 64.4-mile long stretch of Hawaii Routes 36 and 360 which connects Kahului with the town of Hāna in east Maui. On the east after Kalepa Bridge, the highway continues to Kīpahulu as Hawaii Route 31. Although Hāna is only about 52...
- Hana Mandlíková
- Measured person, Tennis Player, Tennis Tournament Champion, Person, Athlete, Hall of fame inductee
Hana Mandlíková is a former professional tennis player from Czechoslovakia who later obtained Australian citizenship. During her career, she won four Grand Slam singles titles: the 1980 Australian Open, 1981 French Open, 1985 US Open, and the 1987...
- Boys Over Flowers
- Adapted Work, Comic Book Series
Hana Yori Dango is a Japanese shōjo manga series written and illustrated by Yoko Kamio. The story is set in Eitoku Academy, an elite school for children from rich families. It follows lead protagonist Tsukushi Makino, a student from a working-class...
- Comedy, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Film
Hana - the Tale of a Reluctant Samurai, known in Japan as Hana yori mo Naho, is a 2006 Japanese jidaigeki by director Hirokazu Koreeda. The film was released in the United States by Funimation who also gave it an English-language dub.
- Comic Book Series
Hana-Kimi or known originally as Hanazakari no Kimitachi e in Japan, is a shōjo manga series written by Hisaya Nakajo. The manga was serialized in Japan in Hakusensha's semi-monthly shōjo manga magazine, Hana to Yume. This manga series has ended with...
Hanakia is an ethnic region in central Moravia in the Czech Republic. Its main parts are located in the lowlands of the Morava and Haná Rivers. It is roughly encircled by the cities of Zábřeh, Holešov, Vyškov and Uničov. Hanakia is primarily known...
- Hana Hegerová
- Chanson Artist, Musician, Topic, Person, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor
Hana Hegerová, is a Slovak singer and actress. Often referred to as the Queen of Czechoslovak chanson, she gained popularity primarily as a singer of chanson. Outside of her homebase, Hegerová has attained a recognition especially in German-speaking...
- SAP HANA
SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. SAP HANA was previously called SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance.
- Hana Airport
- Location, Airport
Hana Airport is a regional public use airport of the State of Hawaiʻi on the east shore of the island of Maui, 3 nautical miles northwest of the unincorporated town of Hana. The airport was officially opened on November 11, 1950. It is primarily a...