Meaning : A popular variation of Hannah, Hanna's language origin is Arabic and means 'congratulations to your health'. In African-Hausa it means 'forbidden'., Blissful, Grace,
Pronunciation : HAH na, (HHAENah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hanna:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Hanna:
- Hanna is a feminine name, and can be seen to come from two origins. It could be a variation on Hana, which is an Arabic name and is said to mean ‘Blissful’. However it could also be a modern spelling variation of the name Hannah, a popular name in Britain. Hannah is of Hebrew origin, and is said to mean ‘Gods Favourite’.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Hanna is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Hanna is:
Definition funny of Hanna:
- douche: Pshh who needs Hanna? smart person: Wow your a douche. That girl is perfection. Be glad you ever dated a girl like her. Shes way out of anyones league.
- "wow, I didnt think she'd become a Hanna and actually left for the netherlands
- Joe- Man, your girlfriends so sexy! Paul- I know, shes such a hanna!
- Matt - Wanna Go To Hanna Tonight? Karl - Not a fucking chance, I'd rather stick my dick in a meat grinder.
- Look at that girl over there! Her name might as well be Hanna.
- "A) Paul looks so hanna today, ew" "B) holy shit did you hear about the hanna that andy recieved at his grandmothers funeral?" "C) lesley: so how far did you go with her Joey: I gave her a hanna" "D) Tina acted so hanna at camp this summer." "F) casey: did you hear zoey is going out with the red boy. Katie: dont tell me shes turned into a hanna" "G) Do you like the whole hanna scene?" H) Dani: Ayyyy boy. Skyler: I'm a girl? Dani:(whispers to olivia) That girl is such a hanna.
- Koby: Why are you hanging out with that girl? Jackson: Man, you know that Justine just broke up with me, I just need a little something until I find a new gf . I'd rather have this for now than be alone. Koby: Dude, she's your hanna!
Expression information Hanna:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Hanna:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Hanna:
- Prelude: Bless the Broken Road (Hanna, Boyd & Hummon) by Wedding Music Experts: The O'Neill Brothers from the Album A Day To Remember - Music For Your Beach Wedding
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You? - Theme from the Hanna Barbera Cartoon Series by Dominik Hauser from the Album Scooby Doo, Where Are You? - Theme from the Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Series (David Mook, Ben Raleigh)
- "Hannah's Personalized Happy Birthday Song (Hahnna, Hana, Hanah, Hanna)" by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Imagine Me - Personalized Music for Kids: Hannah
- Back to the Street (feat. Philippa Hanna) [Nu:Tone Remix] by Bcee from the Album Hit You Where You Live / Back to the Street
- Adir Adirim (Featuring Victoria Hanna) by Balkan Beat Box from the Album Balkan Beat Box
- Happy Place (feat. Hanna Ashbrook) by Oh Hush! from the Album Happy Place (feat. Hanna Ashbrook)
- The Flintstones: Theme from the Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Series (Instrumental) by Dominik Hauser from the Album The Flintstones: Theme from the Classic Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Series (Instrumental) (Single)
- Hanna by Johannes Huppertz from the Album Soundbar Deluxe Chill Lounge, Vol. 1 (Best of Ibiza Chillout Ambient and Downbeat Tracks)
- Yogi Bear Theme From The Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Series (Vocal) by Dominik Hauser from the Album Yogi Bear - Theme From The Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Series (Vocal)
- The Lowlands (featuring Jaime Hanna & Jonathon McEuen) by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band from the Album Will The Circle Be Unbroken, Volume III
Books about Hanna:
- Jack Hanna's Big Book of Why: Amazing Animal Facts and Photos - Jul 7, 2015 by Jack Hanna
- The January Cove Series: Books 1-5 - Sep 2, 2015 by Rachel Hanna
- Lost And Found (The Coulter Brothers Book 1) - Aug 12, 2014 by Rachel Hanna
- Somatics: Reawakening The Mind's Control Of Movement, Flexibility, And Health - Aug 3, 2004 by Thomas Hanna
- Hanna's Cold Winter - Aug 1, 2009 by Trish Marx and Barbara Knutson
- Earthcrack: A Lin Hanna Mystery - Dec 29, 2013 by Sharon Canipe and Steve Canipe
- Breaking Away (The Coulter Brothers Book 2) - Aug 25, 2014 by Rachel Hanna
- Night And Day (The Coulter Brothers Book 3) - Sep 17, 2014 by Rachel Hanna
- The Starry Child (The Starry Child Series Book 1) - Aug 28, 2011 by Lynn Hanna
- Angelfire: Dark Angel #1 (Dark Angel Saga) - Jan 19, 2014 by Hanna Peach and Romac Designs
Movies about Hanna:
- Hanna2011 PG-13 CC
- Hanna Ranch2014 NR CC
- Hanna Barbera Christmas Volume 12007 CC
- Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures: Jack's Camp2006 NR CC
- Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures: Safari Through the Masai Mara2006 NR CC
- Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures: Phinda: Land of Adventure2006 NR CC
- Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures: On Safari with Jack2006 NR CC
- Hanna Barbera Christmas Volume 32007 CC
- Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures: Little Seen Africa2006 NR CC
- Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures: Africa on the Edge2006 NR CC
Wiki information Hanna:
- Animation Business, Employer, Amusement Ride Theme, Film story contributor, TV Program Creator, Fictional Character Creator, Organization, Organization founder, Business Operation, Defunct Organization
Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc. was an American animation studio that dominated American television animation for nearly three decades in the mid-to-late 20th century. It was formed in 1957 by former Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer animation directors William...
- Crime Fiction Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Film, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work
Hanna is a 2011 action thriller film that contains prominent fairy tale elements, directed by Joe Wright. The film stars Saoirse Ronan as the title character, a girl raised in the wilderness of northern Finland by her father, an ex-CIA operative, who...
- Mark Hanna
- Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film writer, Identity, Deceased Person, Politician, U.S. Congressperson, Film actor, Military Person, Organization leader
Marcus Alonzo "Mark" Hanna was a Republican United States Senator from Ohio and the friend and political manager of President William McKinley. Hanna had made millions as a businessman, and used his money and business skills to successfully manage...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, Location, Dated location
Hanna is a town in east-central Alberta, Canada.
- The Smurfs
- Animated TV Program, Identity, Topic, Award-Winning Work, TV Program, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work
The Smurfs is an American-Belgian animated fantasy-comedy television series that aired on NBC from September 12, 1981, to December 2, 1989. Made by Hanna-Barbera Productions, it is based on the Belgian comic series by the same name, created by...
- Denby Williams
- Animator, Composer, Lyricist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film producer, Award Nominee, Person, Organization founder, Hall of fame inductee, Musical Group
William Denby "Bill" Hanna was an American animator, director, producer, voice actor, and cartoon artist, whose film and television cartoon characters entertained millions of people for much of the 20th century. After working odd jobs in the first...
- Location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Hanna is a town in Carbon County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 841 at the 2010 census. The town was started as a coal supply location for the Union Pacific Railroad. The population peaked at 2,288 in 1980 and has declined as local coal...
- Kathleen Hanna
- Riot Grrrl Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Topic, Composer, Guitarist, Person, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician
Kathleen Hanna is an American musician, feminist activist, and punk zine writer. In the early- to mid-1990s she was the lead singer of feminist punk band Bikini Kill, before fronting Le Tigre in the late 1990s and early 2000s. In 1998, Hanna released...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place
Hanna is a town in southwestern McIntosh County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 138 at the 2010 census, an increase of 3.8 percent from 133 in 2000. It was named for Hanna Bullett, the daughter of a prominent early resident.
- Hanna Schygulla
- Actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Person, Topic, Film director
Hanna Schygulla is a German actress and chanson singer. Long associated with the theater and film director Rainer Werner Fassbinder, for whom Schygulla first worked in 1965, she is generally considered the most prominent German actress of the New...