If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hanworth:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Hanworth:
- when driving into Hanworth u can see the relative decline on house prices just by lookin at them
Books about Hanworth:
- The Monospar: From Tailless Gliders to Vast Transport: The Story of General Aircraft Ltd. of Hanworth - Sep 25, 2013 by Arthur W. J. G. Ord-Hume
- Hoyle's Games Modernized - Jul 12, 2015 by Hanworth Stephen Browning and The Perfect Library
- Holiday Journal - Hanworth to York August 1992 (Gerry Dyer's Holiday Journals) - Apr 26, 2015 by Gerry Dyer
- Holiday Journal Hanworth to Guernsey May 1985 (Gerry Dyer's Holiday Journals) - Apr 26, 2015 by Gerry Dyer
- Holiday Journal - Hanworth to Bucks Mill Devon July 1980 (Gerry Dyer's Holiday Journals) - Apr 26, 2015 by Gerry Dyer
- Holiday Journal - Hanworth to Palma March 1976 (Gerry Dyer's Holiday Journals) - Apr 27, 2015 by Gerry Dyer
- Holiday Journal - Hanworth to Corris, Wales May 1981 (Gerry Dyer's Holiday Journals) - Apr 27, 2015 by GERRY DYER
- Hanworth. Orig. publ. in Fraser's magazine - 2015 by Hanworth
- Holiday Journal - Hanworth to Minehead June 1974 (Gerry Dyer's Holiday Diaries) - Feb 23, 2015 by Gerry dyer
- Holiday Journey - Hanworth to Grasmere October 1974 (Gerry Dyer's Holiday Diaries) - Mar 9, 2015 by Gerry dyer
Wiki information Hanworth:
- Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division, Dated location, English civil parish
Hanworth is an urban and suburban London district on its south-west edge that is contiguous with Feltham, its post town and with Hampton. Historically in Middlesex, it now forms part of the London Borough of Hounslow. The name is thought to come from...
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Hanworth is a village and a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village is 18.8 miles north of Norwich, 5.4 miles south-west of Cromer and 133 miles north-east of London. The nearest railway station is in the village of Gunton where...
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Hanworth is a southern suburb of Bracknell, originally part of the now-defunct civil parish of Easthampstead, in the English county of Berkshire. The Hanworth estate was built in the 1970s upon the site of the wooded Hanworth Plantation. It is...
- Hanworth Villa F.C.
- Employer, Football team, Sports Team
Hanworth Villa Football Club is a football club based in Hanworth, in the London Borough of Hounslow. They play in the Combined Counties League Premier Division.
- London Air Park
London Air Park, also known as Hanworth Air Park, was a grass airfield in the grounds of Hanworth Park House, operational 1917-1919 and 1929-1947. It was on the southeastern edge of Feltham, now part of the London Borough of Hounslow. In the 1930s,...
- Viscount Hanworth
- Noble title, Person
Viscount Hanworth, of Hanworth in the County of Middlesex, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. The title was created on 17 January 1936 for the judge turned Conservative Member of Parliament who achieved the judicial position of Master...
- Cold Hanworth
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Cold Hanworth is a village in the civil parish of Hackthorn, in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 8 miles north-north-east from the city and county town of Lincoln, and just north of the A46. The cruciform church of...
- Hanworth Hall
Hanworth Hall is a large late 17th century country house some 500m to the south of the village of Hanworth, Norfolk, England. It is a Grade I listed building. It is built of brick with stone dressings and a hipped slate roof to a double pile plan....
- Ernest Pollock, 1st Viscount Hanworth
- Politician, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person
Ernest Murray Pollock, 1st Viscount Hanworth KBE PC KC was a British Conservative politician, lawyer and judge. He served as Master of the Rolls from 1923 to 1935.
Potterhanworth is a village and civil parish in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 6 miles south-east from Lincoln. The hamlet of Potterhanworth Booths is part of the Potterhanworth civil parish.In the 2001 Census...