If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hardcastle:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Hardcastle:
- As retribution for making him feel awkward earlier at the beach, Joel hardcastled Samantha as she slept on the couch.
- It looked like the hated principal was leaving the school for another job. Everyone was excited and hopeful, but the douche didn't get the job and we're still stuck with him. We got hardcastled.
Songs about Hardcastle:
- Perceptions Of Pacha VIII (Paul Hardcastle Cd1 Continous Mix) by Paul Hardcastle from the Album Perceptions
- Perceptions Of Pacha VIII (Paul Hardcastle Cd2 Continous Mixed By Nacho Marco) by Paul Hardcastle from the Album Perceptions
- Uptown Jazz (feat. Gabriel Mark Hasselbach, Paul Hardcastle Jr. & Mic Gillette) by Tony Saunders from the Album Uptown Jazz (feat. Gabriel Mark Hasselbach, Paul Hardcastle Jr. & Mic Gillette)
- Hardcastle And McCormick (feat. Mike Post & Steven Geyer) by Daniel Caine Orchestra from the Album The Essential Mike Post TV Theme Collection
- Theme From Hardcastle & Mccormick by TV Theme Song Maniacs from the Album Cover Me: With 99 TV Songs
- Come and Discover (feat. Maxine Hardcastle) by Paul Hardcastle from the Album The Chill Lounge Vol 2
- Hardcastle and McCormick by BG Studios from the Album Thunderbirds TV Themes
- Looking for You (feat. Maxine Hardcastle) by Paul Hardcastle from the Album The Chill Lounge Vol 2
- Hardcastle Hustle by Paul Hardcastle from the Album Moovin & Groovin
- Speechless (Feat. Maxine Hardcastle) by Darren Rahn from the Album Speechless
Books about Hardcastle:
- Hardcastle - 1980 by John Yount
- The Spirit Is Willing (The Lady Hardcastle Mysteries Book 2) - Jul 24, 2015 by T E Kinsey
- Community Practice: Theories and Skills for Social Workers - Feb 18, 2011 by David A. Hardcastle and Patricia R. Powers
- A Quiet Life in the Country (The Lady Hardcastle Mysteries) (Volume 1) - Nov 30, 2014 by T E Kinsey
- Hardcastle's Collector: A police procedural set during World War One (A Hardcastle and Marriott Historical Mystery) - Feb 1, 2016 by Graham Ison
- Hardcastle and McCormick - Feb 16, 2009 by Deb Ohlin and Cheri deFonteny
- Hardcastle's Quartet: A police procedural set at the end of World War One (A Hardcastle and Marriott Historical... - Apr 1, 2015 by Graham Ison
- Hardcastle's Conspiracy (Hardcastle Mysteries) - Nov 1, 2005 by Graham Ison
- Hardcastle's Burglar (Hardcastle Mysteries) - Jul 1, 2008 by Graham Ison
- Hardcastle's Frustration (A Hardcastle and Marriott Historical Mystery) - Aug 1, 2012 by Graham Ison
Movies about Hardcastle:
- Hardcastle and McCormick: The Complete Series2008 Unrated
- Hardcastle And McCormick / 5 DVD Set / Complete second Season1983 Unrated
- Hardcastle and McCormick - The Complete First Season1983 NR
- Hardcastle and McCormick - The Complete Third and Final Season2007 PG-13
- Slam Bam, Episode 2: Hardcastle and Cage and More2005 NR
- Hardcastle Crags
- Hardcastle & McCormick - Staffel 31983
- Hardcastle & McCormick, 6 DVDs. Staffel.21985
- Hardcastle & McCormick, 6 DVDs. Staffel.12013
- Kennedy, 50 Años (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Barry Pepper; Diana Hardcastle; Greg Kinn2013
Wiki information Hardcastle:
- Paul Hardcastle
- Smooth jazz Artist, Musician, Topic, Record Producer, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Social network user, Musical Artist, Composer, Lyricist
Paul Hardcastle is an English composer, musician, and multi-instrumentalist. Although he specializes in the synthesizer, he can also play multiple instruments.
- Hardcastle and McCormick
- Action/Adventure TV Program, Topic, TV Program
Hardcastle and McCormick is an American action/drama television series from Stephen J. Cannell Productions, shown on ABC from 1983 through 1986. The series stars Brian Keith as Judge Milton C. Hardcastle and Daniel Hugh Kelly as ex-con and race car...
- Diana Hardcastle
- Actor, Topic, Award Winner, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor
Diana Hardcastle is a British actress who has appeared largely in television roles.
- Alex Hardcastle
- TV Director, Person, TV Producer, Topic
Alex Hardcastle is a television director and producer, who has worked on numerous television specials, series and documentaries in both England and the United States. He is best known for his directorial work on the American comedies New Girl, The...
- Sarah Hardcastle
- Swimmer, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person
Sarah Lucy Hardcastle is a British former competitive swimmer who specialised in the 400 m and 800 m freestyle, and also competed in medley races. Hardcastle won multiple major championship medals over the course of her career, including individual...
- Hardcastle Crags
Hardcastle Crags is a wooded Pennine valley in West Yorkshire, England, owned by the National Trust. Historically part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, it lies approximately 2 miles north of the town of Hebden Bridge.
- Rick Hardcastle
- Politician, Person
Richard Lynn Hardcastle, known as Rick Hardcastle, is a businessman and rancher from Vernon, Texas, who is a Republican former member of the Texas House of Representatives from District 68 in the eastern South Plains. In Hardcastle's last term, the...
- Michael Hardcastle
- Person, Author
Michael Hardcastle is a British author of sports fiction for children. He has written more than one hundred and forty books on a range of sporting subjects but is probably best known for his books about Association Football. In 1988 he was awarded an...
- Lee Hardcastle
- Screenwriter, Film actor, Film director, Topic, Film writer, Person, Film cinematographer
Lee Hardcastle is a film director, screenwriter and an animator.
- Paul Hardcastle
- Dance-pop Album, Musical Album
Paul Hardcastle is the eponymous album by crossover jazz artist Paul Hardcastle, released in 1985, under the Chrysalis Records label. The album was written and produced by Hardcastle. It includes the international hit "19" and other acid...