If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Harib:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Harib:
- Harib: Dude i hate her .. Later that night. . Harib :*drunk* i love her so much *
Songs about Harib:
- Al harib (Le fugitif) by Abdelwahab Doukkali from the Album Souk el Bachariah, Le souk de l'Humanité
Books about Harib:
- Gender Differences, Secrets To Excellent Relationship - Jan 17, 2015 by Harib Shaqsy
- Abd al-Rahman Badawi: Faylasuf al-wujudiyah al-harib ila al-Islam (Arabic Edition) - 2001 by Said Lawindi
- al-Islam al-siyasi wa-ras al-mal al-harib: Al-Sudan namudhajan (Arabic Edition) - 1994 by Khadijah Safwat
- The First Chronicles of Druss the Legend (Drenai Tales, Book 6) - Oct 5, 1999 by David Gemmell
- Hasad al-ayyam, aw, Mudhakkirat harib (Arabic Edition) - 1991 by Hasan Ashmawi
- al-Harib (Silsilat al-qissah wa-al-masrahiyah) - 1967 by Shakir Jabir
- Faizah's Destiny: The Tales of Abu Nuwas 2 - Mar 23, 2015 by Marva Dasef
- Rise Of The Firewalker: Baptism Of Fire - Book One (Volume 1) - Apr 18, 2015 by Owen Butler
- The Birth of Legend (Volume 1) - Oct 25, 2013 by Dudley M Boden
- The Tales of Abu Nuwas: Setara's Genie - Sep 26, 2014 by Marva Dasef
Wiki information Harib:
- Business Operation, Employer, Organization
Haribo is a German confectionery company, founded in 1920 by Johannes "Hans" Riegel, Sr. It is headquartered in Bonn and the name comes from an abbreviation of Hans Riegel, Bonn. Haribo is one of the biggest manufacturers of gummy and jelly sweets in...
- Harib District
- Statistical region, Location
Harib District is a district of the Ma'rib Governorate, Yemen. As of 2003, the district had a population of 33,663 inhabitants.
- Mohammed Saeed Harib
- Person, Film director
Mohammed Saeed Harib is an animator from the United Arab Emirates, accredited as the creator and producer of FREEJ; an animated UAE cartoon series. Harib is a Northeastern University graduate, majoring in General Arts and Animation, and holds the...
- Ali Al-Habsi
- Soccer, Person, Identity, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Ali Abdullah Harib Al-Habsi is an Omani professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for English club Reading and captains the Oman national team.
- Sanjeev Kumar
- Actor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Film director, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Identity
Sanjeev Kumar 9 July 1938 - 6 November 1985 was a noted Indian film actor. He won several major awards including two National Film Awards for Best Actor for his performances in the movies Dastak and Koshish. He acted in genres ranging from romantic...
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Haribhadra Suri was a Svetambara mendicant Jain leader and author. There are multiple contradictory dates assigned to his birth. According to tradition, he lived c. 459–529 CE. However, in 1919, a Jain monk named Jinavijayi pointed out that given his...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Haribhadra was an 8th-century CE Buddhist philosopher, and a disciple of Śāntarakṣita, an early Indian Buddhist missionary to Tibet. Haribhadra's commentary on the Abhisamayalankara was one of the most influential of the twenty-one Indian...
- Harib Al-Habsi
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Person
Harib Abdullah Harib Al-Habsi commonly known as Harib Al-Habsi is an Omani footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Al-Mudhaibi SC in the Oman First Division League.
- Haribhau Bagade
Haribhau Bagade is a Current Speaker of Maharashtra Legislative Assembly and leader of Bharatiya Janata Party. He is a former cabinet minister in Government of Maharashtra. He was elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly from Phulambri...