Meaning : Brave mind, Brave Mind,
Pronunciation : HAHRT-moot (German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hartmut:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Hartmut:
- Means "brave mind", derived from the Germanic elements hard "brave, hardy" and muot "mind, spirit".
Definition funny of Hartmut:
- "Dont hartmut me, this is important!
Songs about Hartmut:
- Alles Gute XXL (Lieber Hartmut) by H. B. Day from the Album Alles Gute XXL - zum Geburtstag - Männernamen mit H
- Daniela, Elly und Hartmut by Wolfgang Edelmayer from the Album Lebensläufe
- Die Katze von Hartmut Engler by Supergaul from the Album Musik für Menschen mit oder ohne Penis
- Geburtstag Hartmut Karibische Birthday by Kiskadee from the Album Personalisierte Karibische Geburtstag Party Musik 4
- Geburtstag, Geburtstag Hartmut (Dance-Version) by Ein Lied für Dich feat. Scarlett Bird from the Album Geburtstag, Geburtstag für Dich
- Happy Happy Birthday Hartmut by 90 Grad from the Album Happy Happy Birthday Vol.16 (Geburtstagslied mit Namen)
- Hartmut by Mr. Eart from the Album Facts in the Case of the Mysterious Pop Murders
- Hartmut by Evan Freyer from the Album Anker
- Hartmut Rotzt by Bavarian Assrock Massaka feat. Kathäda-Bäda from the Album Fleischhauerei
- Hartmut Schlauch, Heldensammler by Helmut Schleich from the Album Der allerletzte Held
Books about Hartmut:
- Keep It Simple: The Early Design Years of Apple - Jan 7, 2014 by Hartmut Esslinger
- BMW: Jubilee Edition - Oct 15, 2015 by Hartmut Lehbrink and Rainer W. Schlegelmilch
- Social Acceleration: A New Theory of Modernity (New Directions in Critical Theory) - Jun 9, 2015 by Hartmut Rosa and Jonathan Trejo-Mathys
- Alienation and Acceleration: Towards a Critical Theory of Late-Modern Temporality (Summertalk) - Aug 9, 2010 by Hartmut Rosa
- System Zoo 1 Simulation Models - Elementary Systems, Physics, Engineering - Jul 20, 2007 by Hartmut Bossel
- Permanent Innovation, Revised Edition: Proven Strategies and Methods of Successful Innovators - Aug 6, 2011 by Langdon Morris and Hartmut Esslinger
- The Respectable Career of Fritz K.: The Making and Remaking of a Provincial Nazi Leader (Studies in German History) - May 1, 2015 by Hartmut Berghoff and Cornelia Rauh
- Quantum Theory Of The Optical And Electronic Properties Of Semiconductors (5Th Edition) - Jan 23, 2009 by Hartmut Haug and Stephan W Koch
- Design Forward: Creative Strategies for Sustainable Change - Feb 16, 2013 by Hartmut Esslinger
- A Fine Line: How Design Strategies Are Shaping the Future of Business - Jun 29, 2009 by Hartmut Esslinger
Movies about Hartmut:
- Wagner - Siegfried / Heinz Kruse, Graham Clark, John Brocheler, Jeannine Altmeyer, Henk Smit, Hartmut Haenchen...2008 NR
- Wagner - Das Rheingold / John Brocheler, Graham Clark, Chris Merritt, Henk Smit, Reinhild Runkel, Albert Bonnema...2008 NR
- Wagner - Gotterdammerung / Jeannine Altmeyer, Heinz Kruse, Kurt Rydl, Wolfgang Schone, Henk Smit, Hartmut Haenchen...1999 NR
- Der Ring des Nibelungen / John Brocheler, Graham Clark, Chris Merritt, Henk Smit, Reinhild Runkel, Albert Bonnema...2008 NR
- Mozart - Symphony No. 41, Piano Concerto No. 20, Divertimento K.113, Hartmut Haenchen2005 NR
- Wagner - Die Walkure / John Keyes, Nadine Secunde, Jeannine Altmeyer, John Brocheler, Kurt Rydl, Reinhild Runkel...1999 NR
- Wagner - Das Rheingold / John Brocheler, Graham Clark, Chris Merritt, Henk Smit, Reinhild Runkel, Albert Bonnema...1999 NR
- Wagner - Siegfried / Heinz Kruse, Graham Clark, John Brocheler, Jeannine Altmeyer, Henk Smit, Hartmut Haenchen...1999 NR
- Wagner - Gotterdammerung / Jeannine Altmeyer, Heinz Kruse, Kurt Rydl, Wolfgang Schone, Henk Smit, Hartmut Haenchen...2008 NR
- Hartmut Haenchen - Mahler: Symphony No. 62011 NR
Wiki information Hartmut:
- Hartmut Mehdorn
- Organisation leader, Person
Hartmut Mehdorn is a German manager and current CEO of Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH, the owner and future operator of Berlin Brandenburg Airport. He served as CEO of Germany's second largest airline Air Berlin until he stepped down in January...
- Musical Artist, Topic, Social network user, Award Winner, Film music contributor, Featured artist, Musician, , Award Nominee, Film actor
Paul Würdig, better known as Sido, is a German rapper. Würdig distinguishes himself by using provocative and aggressive lyrics. After his breakthrough with his debut album Maske in 2004, Würdig was always seen wearing a silver skull mask. However, as...
- Hartmut Engler
- Singer Songwriter, Composer, Person, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Musician, Lyricist
Hartmut Engler is a rock singer and member of the musical group Pur.
- Hartmut Esslinger
- Industrial designer, Organization founder, Person
Hartmut Esslinger is a German-American industrial designer and inventor. He is best known for founding the design consultancy Frog Design Inc..
- Hartmut Michel
- Chemist, Academic, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person
Hartmut Michel is a German biochemist, who received the 1988 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
- Hartmut Haenchen
- Conductor, Topic, Film actor, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Hartmut Haenchen is a German orchestra conductor. Haenchen began his musical career as a member of the Dresden Kreuzchor. By the age of 15, he was already conducting performances as cantor. As a 17-year-old, he attracted widespread attention with his...
- Hartmut Reck
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, Deceased Person
Hartmut Reck was a German television and film actor. He also appeared in the American-produced epic film, The Longest Day. He also acted in the German film dubbing industry, dubbing into German the voices of Anthony Hopkins, John Hurt, Robert Duvall,...
- Hartmut Neugebauer
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Hartmut Neugebauer is a German actor, voice actor and dialogue director. He is the German dub-over voice of actors Gene Hackman, John Goodman, and Robbie Coltrane. He is the father of the late voice actress Veronika Neugebauer.
- Hartmut Becker
- Film actor, Person, Topic
Hartmut Becker is a German actor. He played Sgt. Gustav Wagner in Escape From Sobibor in 1987. He also starred in the 1970 film o.k, which was also entered into the 20th Berlin International Film Festival. However, the competition was cancelled and...
- Hartmut Schade
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person
Hartmut Schade is a German former football player, who won the 1976 Summer Olympics. He played for Dynamo Dresden.