Meaning : Home Ruler, From the Germanic meaning 'house owner, lord of the manor', 'Hattie' is a pet form of the English name 'Harriet'., Ruler of the Home,
Pronunciation : HAT ee, HAT-ee , (HHAETiy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hattie:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Hattie:
- Hattie is a feminine name that was originally a pet form of Harriet but is now used as a name in its own right. Harriet is the feminine version of the masculine Henry, which is of Old German origin and is said to mean ‘Ruler of the Home’.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Hattie is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Hattie is: Ruler of the home.
- American Meaning: The name Hattie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Hattie is: Ruler of the home.
- English Meaning: The name Hattie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Hattie is: Rules the Home. . Feminine of Harry from Henry.
- Diminutive of HARRIET
Definition funny of Hattie:
- "WOW! .....look at that hattie!"
- Hey Hattie.... Lets play THE GAME!
- Wow look at that amazing girl! Dude that's Hattie
- wow... she's stunning, what a Hattie
- "Wow!, she really is a Hattie "
- "Look at her with her humor and all her friends. She is so awesome." - "Well duh man- she's Hattie."
- Upon news of that skank's Hattie we all threw our hats at her feet.
Expression information Hattie:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Hattie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Hattie:
- The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll - Bob Dylan, Phranc
- The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll by Bob Dylan from the Album The Times They Are A-Changin'
- Hattie Green by Mance Lipscomb from the Album You Got To Reap What You Sow
- Hattie's Jam (Live) by Twiddle from the Album Live [Explicit]
- The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll by Judy Collins from the Album The Judy Collins Concert
- Mc Hattie's Waltz by Aubrey Haynie from the Album Waltzing With Bluegrass
- The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll by Cage The Elephant from the Album Chimes Of Freedom: The Songs Of Bob Dylan Honoring 50 Years Of Amnesty International
- Hattie B's Daughter Part I by Dorothy Norwood from the Album Hattie B's Daughter
- When Hilo Hattie Does the Hilo Hop by Hilo Hattie from the Album Territorial Airwaves
- Hattie B's Daughter Part II by Dorothy Norwood from the Album Hattie B's Daughter
Books about Hattie:
- Visible Learning for Teachers: Maximizing Impact on Learning - Dec 13, 2011 by John Hattie
- Visible Learning and the Science of How We Learn - Sep 27, 2013 by John Hattie and Gregory C. R. Yates
- Visible Learning: A Synthesis of Over 800 Meta-Analyses Relating to Achievement - Nov 18, 2008 by John Hattie
- Visible Learning into Action: International Case Studies of Impact - Oct 21, 2015 by John Hattie and Deb Masters
- Hattie and the Fox - Sep 30, 1992 by Mem Fox and Patricia Mullins
- Hattie - Aug 17, 2012 by Anna Bozena Bowen
- The Twelve Tribes of Hattie - Oct 8, 2013 by Ayana Mathis
- Hattie Big Sky - Dec 23, 2008 by Kirby Larson
- Hattie's Hats - Jul 12, 2011 by Gordon Crane
- Hattie Ever After - Jan 7, 2014 by Kirby Larson
Movies about Hattie:
- Panama Hattie1942 NR
- Hattie Unrated
- Panama Hattie1942 NR by Red Skelton and Ann Sothern
- Hattie B's Daughter1998 Unrated by Dorothy Norwood
- Hattie's Contemporary Metal Clay 2 - Ring Forming Techniques
- Red Dwarf - Series 31989 Unrated
- Hattie's Contemporary Metal Clay 12005
- Hatties Contemporary Metal Clay 1
- Hattie Series 1
- Independence Achieved: Hattie' Story (Inogen Oxygen) VHS VIDEO
Wiki information Hattie:
- Hattie McDaniel
- Actor, Deceased Person, Featured artist, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film actor
Hattie McDaniel was an American actress, singer-songwriter, and comedienne. She is best known for her role as Mammy in Gone with the Wind for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, making her the first African American to win an...
- Hattie Jacques
- Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Film actor, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person
Hattie Jacques was an English comedy actress of stage, radio and screen. She is best known as a regular of the Carry On films, where she typically played strict, no-nonsense characters, but was also a prolific television and radio performer. Jacques...
- Hattie Morahan
- Actor, Person, Theater Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee
Harriet Jane "Hattie" Morahan is an English television, film, and stage actress.
- Drama Film, Film, TV Episode, Topic
Drama about the way Carry On actress Hattie Jacques's home life was blown apart by a secret sexual liaison with her young driver while she was married to John Le Mesurier.
- Hattie Caraway
- U.S. Congressperson, Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Hattie Ophelia Wyatt Caraway was the first woman elected to serve a full term as a United States Senator. Senator Caraway represented Arkansas.
- Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Identity, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Capital of administrative division
Hattiesburg is a city in Mississippi, bisected by the county line between Forrest County and Lamar County. The population was 47,556 in 2013. It is the principal city of the Hattiesburg, Mississippi, Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses...
- Hattie Hayridge
- Comedian, TV Actor, Person
Hattie Hayridge is an English stand-up comedian and actress, best known for the role of the female version of Holly in Red Dwarf during the third, fourth and fifth series. "A cult figure in a beloved sit-com" The List July 30, 2007.
- Hattie Winston
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Theater Actor, Award Winner, Film actor, Person
Hattie Mae Winston is an American television, film and Broadway actress best known for her role as Margaret on Becker and as a prominent cast member of the PBS children's series The Electric Company.
- Hilo Hattie
- Musician, Topic, Musical Artist, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person
Hilo Hattie was born Clarissa "Clara" Haili in Honolulu, Hawaii. She was a Hawaiian singer, hula dancer, actress and comedienne of Native Hawaiian ancestry.
- John Hattie
- Professor, Author, Person
John Allan Clinton Hattie was born in Timaru, New Zealand, and has been Professor of Education and Director of the Melbourne Education Research Institute at the University of Melbourne, Australia, since March 2011. He was previously Professor of...